AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you think Kiminozo had a good ending?
Played game, thought ending was good 23 6.57%
Played game, thought ending was bad 11 3.14%
Didn't play game, thought ending was good 202 57.71%
Didn't play game, thought ending was bad 114 32.57%
Voters: 350. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-10, 18:28   Link #81
NaruAc

*a bit of a spoiler*
I thought the ending was good, although not perfect... I am a happy-ending person and I thought the ending, while happy, was still a little bit not "happy-happy". (Sorry that's the type of person I am) Anyways, in my honest opinion, I thought Mitsuki and Takayuki deserved to be together and although Haruka and Takayuki did date, and Haruka's time was stopped three years ago, Mitsuki is the better companion. However, the part that really, really bothered me was Mitsuki cheating on Takayuki with Shinji. I mean... come on how's this: "I cheated on you with your best friend". I understand Mitsuki was hurt and all, but she was half-sober and Shinji was Takayuki's best friend. I loved the story, but that really got to me :S.

Anyways, loved the story... couldn't stop watching. It's filled with real life situations, and in all is pretty down-to-earth realistic.

OH! I'm sorry if this is against rules however... where can one get the game and, if possible, with an english subbing or something... *perferably free... but can pay if necessary >_>.

And uh.... are you talking about OVA - akane maniax or a different one.. continuation of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
NaruAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 18:46   Link #82
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

The game has not been released commercially in English-language, there hasn't been a fan-translated patch for it, and the only place that you'll be told to get it will require purchase.
Old 2007-02-16, 04:19   Link #83
idofgrahf

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruAc View Post
*a bit of a spoiler*

OH! I'm sorry if this is against rules however... where can one get the game and, if possible, with an english subbing or something... *perferably free... but can pay if necessary >_>.

And uh.... are you talking about OVA - akane maniax or a different one.. continuation of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
if the anime does Really well in the US, maybe peaceprincess will tranlsate it though I doubt it simply because the fees involoved (KGNE is very popular in japan so the company will ask for high licencing fees) either way, you will have to pay for it, the only sure way to play the game is to learn japanese for at least 2-3 years (the vocab the game uses are meant for japanese in their late teens and over)

Akane Maniax is the only OVA out right now that is related to KGNE, apparently there will be a Haruka version of KGNE that runs parallel to the current one, as the name suggest, Taka will probably end up with Haruka instead of Mistuki.

Lacan/Grahf
idofgrahf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 20:16   Link #84
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I liked the ending(Anime). And the picture book was good. Showed she still wanted to be friends with them. So my guess is they eventually can forgive each other for all the bad times and become friends.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 04:58   Link #85
shinn_asagiri
HEY MAN!!!

it had a bad ending for a reason
shinn_asagiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 05:15   Link #86
Freeter
beyond

I thought it was a good ending, but there was one thing that bothered me...

Spoiler:

As for Akane, . All those years did her lots of good. Now I can easily see why she got her own spinoff series
Old 2007-03-30, 23:38   Link #87
WhiteWings

A good ending but not necessarily a entirely happy ending. It's always good to have a good ending. That makes a lot of difference when watching a series.
Old 2007-05-02, 22:51   Link #88
FallenLucifel
The One Being Sung

Send a message via AIM to FallenLucifel
I loved the ending. I don't mean because of which character Takayuki ended up with-I mean because of the over naustalgic, sad feeling created at the very end with the children's book by an older Haruka while the haunting music played in the background. I thought it was an excellent way to end a beautiful show, regardless of whether certain romances worked out or not.
FallenLucifel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 21:25   Link #89
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
I thought it was a good ending, but there was one thing that bothered me...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 12:59   Link #90
4Tran

I thought the ending for Kiminozo was excellent. I think that while most anime could use more of an epilogue (My-Hime, I'm looking at you !), the one in this show was very well done; both in terms of writing and direction. The mixture of nostalgia, regret and hope for the future suited the show just about perfectly. I don't think that a more conclusive ending would have added anything to the show.
Old 2007-05-15, 13:38   Link #91
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I think the ending was pretty darn conclusive and good - i don't even know what to add to make it more conclusive than it was. It wasn't "in your face", but it wasn't exactly a puzzle either. The touch with the children's story book was very nice, and the feeling it gave of fits the series perfectly imo.

... Still hate Mitsuki though...
Old 2007-05-18, 09:56   Link #92
crimmy88

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruAc View Post
*a bit of a spoiler*
I thought the ending was good, although not perfect... I am a happy-ending person and I thought the ending, while happy, was still a little bit not "happy-happy". (Sorry that's the type of person I am) Anyways, in my honest opinion, I thought Mitsuki and Takayuki deserved to be together and although Haruka and Takayuki did date, and Haruka's time was stopped three years ago, Mitsuki is the better companion. However, the part that really, really bothered me was Mitsuki cheating on Takayuki with Shinji. I mean... come on how's this: "I cheated on you with your best friend". I understand Mitsuki was hurt and all, but she was half-sober and Shinji was Takayuki's best friend. I loved the story, but that really got to me :S.

Anyways, loved the story... couldn't stop watching. It's filled with real life situations, and in all is pretty down-to-earth realistic.

Hmm.. Im a Mitsuki fan and when she cheated Takayuki, I found the cheating part alright..ESPECIALLY after she told Takayuki about it. Mitsuki even asked Takayuki if he was mad.. >_<! I hated Takayuki from that moment on.. It took quite a beat-down for him to realize what an @$$hole hes been.. Im glad Mitsuki got Takayuki in the end though..=)

As for Haruka.. when i watch her scenes with Takayuki, I always sense pity and guilt from Takayuki rather than love.. I thought he was just blinded by the responsibility to love Haruka again because afterall its all he can do to make up for the accident. Im glad she moved on and found herself her dream job by the end of the show =)

Overall, the ending was fine but couldve been better if they showed that Mitsuki+Baby reading the book. That wouldve left more closure and an impact.
crimmy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-23, 23:25   Link #93
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

KgNE cant be one of my fav shows if it has an ending i dont agree with (^.^)

i do not find the cheating part ok.....i was WTF ......but hey that incident made the story that much more enjoyable to watch

anyways the ending was F'ing awesome
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 16:58   Link #94
Wirbelwind8
d-_-b

I thought the ending was pretty good. Im only saying that because I could've been waaay more disappointed. Im sure we all know that anime has their bad endings and its always a downer to finish them because of this. Some of them don't ever end!

So just be glad with what you get
Wirbelwind8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 04:23   Link #95
Noir_

yup. the ending was definitely good, Takayuki discovered his mistake, haruka accepts to move forward and at least Mitsuki gets to live a better life from there on. I liked the story Haruka told Takayuki at the end. i have watched the last episode a couple of time just because of that.
Noir_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 22:18   Link #96
Phantasmagoria
*Author

An awesome ending.

Seize the opportunity, and Mitsuki has done it right, done it well.

If I were to put myself in her shoes, chances are, I will follow her path most of the time.

Mitsuki "cheat"? What happens if it lasts an eternity? Unless told straight in the face, why give up the possible happiness infront of you?
Old 2008-02-27, 09:17   Link #97
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

well... it was a good ending, not because Mitsuki and Taka got together, but rather, Haruka didn't fall for Taka in the end. At least she got to know Taka's type, and prevented herself from further pain, in a way. That's how I feel.

Taka = Mitsuki
Taka =/= Haruka because of what Taka did.

Get it??
Tolle Erik Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 09:44   Link #98
Phantasmagoria
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolle Erik Koenig View Post
well... it was a good ending, not because Mitsuki and Taka got together, but rather, Haruka didn't fall for Taka in the end. At least she got to know Taka's type, and prevented herself from further pain, in a way. That's how I feel.

Taka = Mitsuki
Taka =/= Haruka because of what Taka did.

Get it??
To whom are you get "it" into?
I find it inconsiderate, even if it is your opinion.
Old 2008-02-28, 08:09   Link #99
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
To whom are you get "it" into?
I find it inconsiderate, even if it is your opinion.
'it' was referring to whoever read this post.

I think you find it inconsiderate because maybe you're a Mitsuki fan. It happens when I say it this way, and the other party is a Mitsuki fan. Well, I can't help it...
Tolle Erik Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 09:05   Link #100
Phantasmagoria
*Author

This is not a matter of fanboy/girl-ism, but the way you deliver your post.
Seriously, even if I am a Mitsuki or Haruka Fan, how am I offended?
There is nothing really to be offended, except the two words at the end.

I am actually referring to your usage of "get it?". It is like, forcing your own opinion and *converting* others, that is what I mean by inconsiderate.

The Fan thing, applies to you.

Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 2008-03-09 at 08:25.
Phantasmagoria is offline   Reply With Quote