AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Toradora!

Notices

Old 2010-04-04, 10:11   Link #101
joshua.p

Send a message via AIM to joshua.p Send a message via MSN to joshua.p Send a message via Yahoo to joshua.p
Well just doing a quick search I found a guide for the game on amazon.co.jp... とらドラ・ポータブル! ザ・コンプリートガイド. So if you really want to see all the graphics you could always buy that book.
joshua.p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-04, 17:07   Link #102
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

I want it D:!, ugh but bringing that to my country would be, besides impossible, expensive
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 01:03   Link #103
zaitcev

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua.p View Post
I agree the Ami ending feels easier then the other two. It took me a while to figure out what I was supposed to do after giving Ami back the DVD at the pool but once I did you know it pretty much puts you on an obvious track of what to do after that...
This is where I am having trouble. Without the DVD exchange I cannot get 100 (Good End), only 90 (the True End). No matter what route I take through the dialog - 5 or 3 long, hit the changing corner last, no matter what it ends with meeting Nana and Kihara. I suspect I'm not hitting a flag previously. The 芸能 question only has 2 items, not 3 like all the others, and the chart at Kampeki-Koryaku suggests it should have 3. So, what am I missing here?
-- Pete
zaitcev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 01:25   Link #104
joshua.p

Send a message via AIM to joshua.p Send a message via MSN to joshua.p Send a message via Yahoo to joshua.p
Are you getting the shocked response from her when you point out that you have the DVD of her? If you aren't getting that response, and the ensuing path where she comes over to retrieve the disk from Ryuuji's house you aren't picking the right answer. There is no flag to set before in order to do this.
Old 2010-05-04, 01:46   Link #105
zaitcev

We never get to discuss that. By the time we talk @5th floor, I only have the horror flick DVD that I found under pillows in Taiga's appartment, but not the "Bakachi" DVD. Apparently I cannot find it somewhere earlier.
Old 2010-05-04, 01:48   Link #106
joshua.p

You get the Bakachi DVD at the ami 90% end. Then you play through the entire game again going the same route... you will notice that is the only item in your inventory when you start over.
Old 2010-05-05, 08:14   Link #107
zaitcev

Quote:
You get the Bakachi DVD at the ami 90% end. Then you play through the entire game again going the same route... you will notice that is the only item in your inventory when you start over.
Oh that's a key insight, thanks. It also implies that I can view my inventory, so I read the manual to find out how (hold L) and verified that I had the Bakachi DVD on restart after 90-point end.

Unfortunately, I still cannot close the deal. At first, I let Ami to reclaim the Bakachi DVD on 1/3. That ends with the pink DVD unselectable on 1/7. Very well, I thoght, let's keep it around and not let her know that I have it on 1/3. In that case, I arrive into 1/7 still having the grey Bakachi DVD and yet it's still unselectable.

I thought that it's because it's not "activated", like Minorin's bento. When I find the bento on 1/4, it's grey-colored. Then, I talk to Kitamura before the ghost hunt on the same day and that makes bento colored (it count as a separate item in the game. Then it can be selected alongside the bikini in the same day.

The unselectable DVD on 1/7 is pink, and Bakachi DVD is grey. So something cleary has to be done, but what?

Last edited by zaitcev; 2010-05-05 at 09:00.
Old 2010-05-05, 10:22   Link #108
joshua.p

Here's the deal, take the route where Ami comes to take back the bakachi DVD, then on 1/4 don't bother with the bento... don't go directly to Kitamura either [note: I'm talking about right before you go to the kimodameshi]. Go the opposite direction and you will find Ami standing around. At that moment she will give you the pink disc that you so desire. Easy huh?
Old 2010-05-05, 13:01   Link #109
zaitcev

Quote:
Here's the deal, take the route where Ami comes to take back the bakachi DVD, then on 1/4 don't bother with the bento... don't go directly to Kitamura either [note: I'm talking about right before you go to the kimodameshi]. Go the opposite direction and you will find Ami standing around. At that moment she will give you the pink disc that you so desire. Easy huh?
Ah yes, thanks a lot. Weird, I think I tried it before, but something didn't add up. It works now.
Thanks again,
-- Pete

(Edit: I threw the playthroughs to a page at Ani-nouto. Sorry for the such a bad formatting, I'm working on better conversions.)

Last edited by zaitcev; 2010-06-13 at 18:49. Reason: Add playthroughs link
Old 2011-03-12, 06:41   Link #110
Kamina-san

Subbed Ami ending.

みんな久しぶり!

I subbed the Ami X Ryuuji ending link posted a few pages back if anyone is interested.

Anyway,

ドラちわ最後まで!!!!

http://tateyakusha.blogspot.com/2011...-portable.html

Last edited by Kamina-san; 2011-03-12 at 07:48.
Kamina-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 02:49   Link #111
K-On Suki!

Does anyone know how to choose the right answer at swimming pool, talk to Ami?
I already got Bakachi dvd, but seem I can't make a right answer so I don't see Ami came to Ryuuji house to reclaim the DVD (
K-On Suki! is offline   Reply With Quote