Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-06, 06:17   Link #2281
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Could be from the indicator that she is on Britannian side atm
them shown together will probably mean that she will converse with the three of them, catfight with Nina etc. and that they actually get to know each other even a little
all about character development charts if you ask me
Ahh, never thought of that possibility. Though all things considered when will they get a chance to even meet? Kallen is with Nunally, the KoR are busy/at school, and Nina is most certainly not anywhere near there.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 06:22   Link #2282
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Ahh, never thought of that possibility. Though all things considered when will they get a chance to even meet? Kallen is with Nunally, the KoR are busy/at school, and Nina is most certainly not anywhere near there.
if they are working on Guren then they will certainly meet up, Gino and Anya spend some of their time in Japan, there is a high chance that they will run into each other at somepoint. Gino's personality knowing he would want to meet her to talk to her.. talk or flirt your choice.. Anya would most likely come allong to make memories etc.
maybe Nina wants to rub in how much of a racist she really is or objects Nunnally's orders to make her a Knight (if that is going to be true, but heck we're all speculating at this point) if she objects she will certain yell a mouthfull to Kallen

but future character development that is what that scene is about =3
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 06:23   Link #2283
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
The KoR may attend public annoucements by the governor or the like, so.. and Schneizel & co may take residence in Area 11 in preparation of the invasion or during it.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 06:23   Link #2284
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
Kallen will replace Suzaku as Nunnally's Knight. (Suzaku sucks at protecting, Kallen has saved Lelouch ass plenty of times) When Schneizel makes his move, Suzaku will side with him.

Trust me you do not have enough evidence to support that theory, bit eah when I look at the cape it looks exactly like a Knights Of Round cape
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 06:24   Link #2285
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

Trust me you do not have enough evidence to support that theory, bit eah when I look at the cape it looks exactly like a Knights Of Round cape
bad thing is only Charles can give out the Knight of Round status, not Nunnally
Old 2008-07-06, 06:24   Link #2286
Var
Banned

Quote:
if they are working on Guren then they will certainly meet up, Gino and Anya spend some of their time in Japan, there is a high chance that they will run into each other at somepoint. Gino's personality knowing he would want to meet her to talk to her.. talk or flirt your choice.. Anya would most likely come allong to make memories etc.
maybe Nina wants to rub in how much of a racist she really is or objects Nunnally's orders to make her a Knight (if that is going to be true, but heck we're all speculating at this point) if she objects she will certain yell a mouthfull to Kallen

but future character development that is what that scene is about =3
Well, possible. We'll have to wait and see what they do with that, because I find it hard to envision those four crossing paths.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 06:26   Link #2287
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Well, possible. We'll have to wait and see what they do with that, because I find it hard to envision those four crossing paths.
paths crossed doesn't meant hat they will be crossed for long, I wouldn't expect Nina to hang around Kallen on the long term..
same with Gino and Anya because of their duties and because she will get out eventually
Old 2008-07-06, 06:28   Link #2288
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
she doesnt have to become a KOR
just a "knight" (protector) to nanali
Old 2008-07-06, 06:29   Link #2289
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Nunnally might just have to ask Mr. curly-head to get it done...
Old 2008-07-06, 06:30   Link #2290
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
she doesnt have to become a KOR
just a "knight" (protector) to nanali
but that doesn't give you the fancy cape =P
Old 2008-07-06, 06:31   Link #2291
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
But, Nunnally convincing her father to knight Kallen. I think Charles will have his own plans to do that.
Old 2008-07-06, 06:32   Link #2292
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
The red KoR mantle could just be symbolism, not actually directly referring to the KoR but acknowledging Kallen as a strong knight on their level.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 06:33   Link #2293
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
But, Nunnally convincing her father to knight Kallen. I think Charles will have his own plans to do that.
that would be too easy..
Old 2008-07-06, 06:34   Link #2294
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Hmm, maybe. Suzaku might mention that like him, she's one of the few who knows Zero's true identity and about Geass, so he might as well invite her to the KoR. Or he'll simply do it to irritate Lelouch... (a meeting between her and the emperor brings up the risk of a mindwipe scenario though... )

Or maybe Nunnally becomes empress at the end and makes Kallen a KoR then!
Old 2008-07-06, 06:34   Link #2295
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
that would be too easy..
Well, if Kallen do fit into his plans somehow, then he'll bend his power to do whatever it takes to get what he wants. That's his style.
Old 2008-07-06, 06:40   Link #2296
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

I don't think he would do that because it would be simulair to showing some sort of weakness to those around him
if he promtes a terrorist to become his guard it would show pitty and weakness to those around him, during the chess game Schneizel mentioned that the Emperor would take victory even if it was staged on purpose, he would take the chance to conquer without honour credits
Charles would rather just execute her rather than take her in his guard because it would show that he is not the Emperor he is supposed to be and that the Emperor has shown a weak side.. it's not good for his image at all that is Charles' style, he's not a kind man he's cold hearted and shows no mercy to those around him now for such a man to suddenly show mercy that is like placing a death warant on his head cause the court would then think that he is slowlly losing his ability to rule as strictly as he did before
Old 2008-07-06, 06:41   Link #2297
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Well, if Kallen do fit into his plans somehow, then he'll bend his power to do whatever it takes to get what he wants. That's his style.
I suppose that's true enough. If he thinks she can be of use for his plans somehow then that way... He'll do it
Old 2008-07-06, 06:42   Link #2298
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
I don't think he would do that because it would be simulair to showing some sort of weakness to those around him
if he promtes a terrorist to become his guard it would show pitty and weakness to those around him, during the chess game Schneizel mentioned that the Emperor would take victory even if it was staged on purpose, he would take the chance to conquer without honour credits
Charles would rather just execute her rather than take her in his guard because it would show that he is not the Emperor he is supposed to be and that the Emperor has shown a weak side.. it's not good for his image at all
True, unless Kallen fits in the Doomsday scenario. Now, I won't go into whether if there is going to be such a scenario. Charles has something bigger than just expanding the country.
Old 2008-07-06, 06:43   Link #2299
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
True, unless Kallen fits in the Doomsday scenario. Now, I won't go into whether if there is going to be such a scenario. Charles has something bigger than just expanding the country.
but if his court starts mistrusting him for his desicions he might just end up being killed before the scenario can take place
Old 2008-07-06, 06:47   Link #2300
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
but if his court starts mistrusting him for his desicions he might just end up being killed before the scenario can take place
Hmm, maybe Schneizel will start a civil war/coup against Charles and one way or another, Charles dies during it, but he hells his true plans to Suzaku and/or Kallen and tells that he/she/they must tell Lelouch so that he can finish it of it or all will be lost.. Or something