AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-30, 23:44   Link #741
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Just thinking about the first Sousei Gattai on eps 1-2.

Both Aquarias used the Gepart-equivalent form right? So it must be formed with Vector X as the head, and the head by that time was Cayenne and Zessica for M-Type and F-Type respectively. So then when Amata piloted Vector Z and forced Cayenne and Zessica to form EVOL, it used one Vector Z and two Vector Xs, no Vector Y?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVampire View Post
Whats with that guy kidnapping Mikono?
Why he is interested in her?
Because Mikono-san is simply...
YAWARAKAAAAAA~I!!!

Btw, FujoushiRanka~
Old 2012-01-30, 23:58   Link #742
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post

Both Aquarias used the Gepart-equivalent form right? So it must be formed with Vector X as the head, and the head by that time was Cayenne and Zessica for M-Type and F-Type respectively. So then when Amata piloted Vector Z and forced Cayenne and Zessica to form EVOL, it used one Vector Z and two Vector Xs, no Vector Y?
[/URL]
Actually you see that Zessica was in a Vector Y at the time of the transformation, with Cayenne on a Vector X.

And the episode very conclusively shows that Zessica was the head (especially during that "naked contact" between the F-Type and M-Type). It does appear to be some teleporting shenanigans going on, and pretty much the only real inconsistency

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 00:10   Link #743
Ypocaramel

And clearly Amata would get vector Z. Z is the vector goes up and down, the 3rd dimension, just like our loose man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I was going to mention something about 'breeding hips', but yours better.
Mikono's figure is just insane. As with a lot of other girls in this time. 12,000 years have clearly seen improved nutrition and some evidence of strong sexual selection processes as reflected by more prominent secondary sexual characteristics in females, possibly with corrosponding "bishonen-ism" in males.

Last edited by Ypocaramel; 2012-01-31 at 00:24.
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 00:23   Link #744
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Actually you see that Zessica was in a Vector Y at the time of the transformation, with Cayenne on a Vector X.

And the episode very conclusively shows that Zessica was the head (especially during that "naked contact" between the F-Type and M-Type). It does appear to be some teleporting shenanigans going on, and pretty much the only real inconsistency
Yeah, my point is the inconsistency. I know to form Aquarion they must use 3 different Vectors.
The most logical explanation is just like you said, maybe when the teleport shenanigans happen, Aquaria/Vectors themselves eject Andy, Malloy, Sazanka, and Mix, it also teleported Zessica to one of Vector Y

I was thinking maybe somehow Aquaria could be formed by whichever Vector as the head since Amata also used Aquaria on the mock battle. But then I realized it wasn't the case since on that mock battle Amata didn't pilot Vector Z.

I was thinking since he's Solar Wing, Amata will be always assigned on Vector Z including on the mock battle
Old 2012-01-31, 00:31   Link #745
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypocaramel View Post
Mikono's figure is just insane. As with a lot of other girls in this time. 12,000 years have clearly seen improved nutrition and some evidence of strong sexual selection processes as reflected by more prominent secondary sexual characteristics in females, possibly with corrosponding "bishonen-ism" in males.
Yeeaaa~ I'm sure that's it...

Either that or the school has some interesting policies when it comes to recruiting pilots...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 04:45   Link #746
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Clearly Kagura has a stink fetish? ;-)

OK but seriously this episode was quite shocking!
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 05:21   Link #747
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Well, either the Nyantype scans are really late (they aren't late for any of the other series-es), or there aren't any Aquarion Evol scans in Nyantype either.

*grabs shotgun and plans a trip to Japan*

GIMME MY DANG AQUARION FANSERVICE SCANS
Old 2012-01-31, 05:28   Link #748
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
GIMME MY DANG AQUARION FANSERVICE SCANS
for now I can offer only these...

Something is better than nothing, right?
Old 2012-01-31, 06:00   Link #749
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Edit:
Oh yeah, Amata was the head not Zessica. Whomever says "Sousei/Nenshin" Gattai, forms the head. That's why Amata and Mikono were in the center

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
i remember watching the ending of the tv series and silvia did differentiate herself from celiane though. she said something along the lines of "i am not celiane, i am silvia de alicia. you shouldn't underestimate me"
She meant, she wasn't fully human anymore. She was a human angel hybrid with elemental abilities. Celiane couldn't fight on the same level as Apollonious and that was her shame. Her human limitations were the reason Sirus was born. That was the only time. She pretty much accepted she was Celiane, as did everyone else. Because she could recall her past life. Sirius could not and that's why everyone but Silvia doubted he was Apollonius.
Quote:
also silvia in the tv series played a very important role to stop the earth from crumbling by joining apollo, touma and sirius for a common cause to save the world and the tree of life.
Um yeah that's what I said ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Yeah the big love story was between Apollo and Sylivia, it is their actions that determined the fate of the world. .

Quote:
there is also a reason why apollo said in the end to never forget silvia's scent.
Yes. Therewas a reason. It's because it was "nostalgic. He said he felt as if he's always known her. He could smell her anywhere--which as a female, I gotta tell you. I would be highly insulted if my lover said he could "smell" me Then I'd hit the shower

Quote:
apollonius as far as i know never sniffed celiane and called her stinky. lol.
Correct . only Apollo did...
Quote:
amata does look a lot like apollonius

and kagura is preyty obvious. he looks like sniffs like apollo.

the girls though. neither have blonde hair to make it easy for us. so i vote MIX for Silvia.
Amata does look like him a bit. more so like EVOL's Apollon in my opinion. Neither of them looks like Apollonious -- Amata, Apollo, and Kagura none of them looks like the original

Spoiler for you can keep this ...:

Kagura, moves like Apollo, he talks like Apollo, he acts like Apollo and he's adorned with Apollo's feathers. The feathers Apollo wore around his neck is on Kagura's waist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Funny Apollo always insisted he is Apollo not Apollonius.
When was the last time you watched SNA? Silvia always insisted he wasn't Apollonious because she was a bro-con. Apollo did not. She stopped when they found the feather and they recalled their past lives--and then in a later episode she had doubts and she couldn't see him, and felt his pain, and then she acknowledged he was indeed Apollonious. (I love that episode)
Quote:
Sirius is also Celiane.
Um...yeah I got that part. Point? Sirius means that Part of Sylvia/Celiane--could be born male.
Quote:
Besides in each cycle their personalities are different.
No they weren't that different at all. I explained that here
Quote:

Because Mikono-san is simply...
YAWARAKAAAAAA~I!!!

Btw, FujoushiRanka~
thanks for the share! Her name is Sazanka tho..

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2012-01-31 at 06:18.
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 06:33   Link #750
kuromitsu

Quote:
It doesn't matter if it's Apollo/Silvia or Apollonius/Celiane. they'are all the same people
OK, I think here is where we fundamentally disagree. Apollo and Silvia were both only part of Apollonius and Celiane. The other halves were the Solar Wings and Sirius. This is made pretty clear. You can argue that Apollo and Silvia were the dominant halves or however you want to call it, this one is pretty obvious, too, given that the Solar Wings was, well, that, and Sirius had his own issues. (And yes, I know it's different in the OVA, but wait and see where I'm going with this.)

So. Given how reincarnation works in the Aquarion universe(s), souls can and as we've seen do split and reincarnate in separate entities. I think this one is also made pretty clear.

With this in mind, there's absolutely no reason to claim that Amata and Kagura cannot, in fact, be two halves of the same original person. Whether that person is Apollo or Apollonius (or both! god my head hurts) is at this point rather irrelevant. Everything we've seen so far points to this: their inverted coloring, Kagura's obvious connection to Apollo and Amata's obvious connection to Aquarion, the fact that they both fell for the same girl at first sight (or smell) and both expressed the exact same sentiment regarding her ("my own"/"the one who will wait for me").

Kagura can be Apollo reincarnated all he wants (or doesn't want as the case may be), it doesn't mean that Amata can't also be a form of reincarnation or a more direct part of Apollonius. Kagura being Apollo doesn't mean that Amata is just this random person with random powers who has no connection to the mythology that drives the story and does these amazing things with Aquarion for... no reason whatsoever? o_o)

Fyi, I'm not invested in shipping ApolloxSilvie or ApolloniusxCeliane or whoever. It's just that, personal preferences aside, Amata is one of the main characters, there are pretty strong clues as to who/what he really is, and... well, I don't think he's going away any time soon. (Thank god because I like him a lot.)
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 06:53   Link #751
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypocaramel View Post
Lol. That's not entirely farfecthed btw:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6057734.stm

Wonder what happened to the genetic underclass....
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 08:16   Link #752
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Days ago there was someone posted a fan art of Kirino/Mix parody, I never get the similarity of them until the pool scene from eps 5.

She IS really resembles Kirino

I wonder who will control Vector Y when they form the third form of EVOL next week. Have a feeling it'll be Shrade, though I'm hoping for Zessica because I'm still looking forward for her to pilot Aquarion and shout the attack name like a hot-blooded super robot pilot XD But judging from the OP looks like she will be Gepart pilot just like Cayenne

Btw, even though it's from the prequel, but I love this picture :3

Quote:
thanks for the share! Her name is Sazanka tho..
Oh yeah, I know her name is Sazanka Bianca. That was just for fun XD
Old 2012-01-31, 08:18   Link #753
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Days ago there was someone posted a fan art of Kirino/Mix parody, I never get the similarity of them until the pool scene from eps 5.

She IS really resembles Kirino

As a certain Anime Blogger had also pointed out- She's already facing in the right position with her hands across her chest, so there's no need to redraw for the photoshops

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 09:25   Link #754
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
@Shinji--I don't have any fanservice scans. Just the three that were released some time ago, but I do have some photos from their facebook and I have a render obsessed friend who is also a Kagura, Aquarion/EVOL fangirl with an obsession for graphics that include sharing...

So I do have a lot of renders and vectors of Apollonious, Celiane, Apollo and Sylvia, Amata, Mikono, LOADS of Kagura and Zessica as well. If you want me to share that I can share. I will have vectors/ of the full body shots in the next two weeks or so

Spoiler for Here is a freebie Zessica Renders from vectors done from the OP:

Spoiler for Stuff I found on facebook and various sites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
OK, I think here is where we fundamentally disagree. Apollo and Silvia were both only part of Apollonius and Celiane.
Yeah I got that part.
Quote:
The other halves were the Solar Wings and Sirius. This is made pretty clear.
Never said they weren't, at least not in the OS. I said I THINK that it's a bit diffrent this time around.
Quote:
You can argue that Apollo and Silvia were the dominant halves or however you want to call its
I said no such thing. YOU did...um where are you getting this from?

You know you kept insisting that the OS isn't deeply connected to EVOL yet the basis of your argument is the way the story and events unfolded in the OS .

Quote:

So. Given how reincarnation works in the Aquarion universe(s), souls can and as we've seen do split and reincarnate in separate entities. I think this one is also made pretty clear.
Yes. I know. I said it here, here and here
Quote:
With this in mind, there's absolutely no reason to claim that Amata and Kagura cannot, in fact, be two halves of the same original person
I am not denying the possibility. When I saw the scans I assumed that Kagura was Amata after he went up a level in bad ass. At the same time, there is no reason to assume he can't be someone other than Apollonius
Quote:
Whether that person is Apollo or Apollonius (or both! god my head hurts) is at this point rather irrelevant.
To you maybe, but to me the fact that they're not saying he is Apollon outright, seems fishy. I reiterate at least it does to me...
Quote:
Everything we've seen so far points to this: their inverted coloring, Kagura's obvious connection to Apollo and Amata's obvious connection to Aquarion,
What inverted coloring? Kagura has dark reddish-orange hair and greenish-golden eyes. Amata has Orange hair and his eyes are magenta.
Kagura has the colors of Apollonious and Apollo hair and eyes...Amata simply has their hair color
(If he were a descendant of the De Alisa family, it's not that farfetched, Amata would have his hair color )

Amata's only connection to Aquarion seems to be Sylvie. The feathers don't count because Silvia's feathers were shown the same way Amata's were in the premiere episodes 1 & 2. Apollo was HUMAN he wasn't a hybrid like Celiane's reincarnation

Amata is shown with wings in the OP despite them being on his ankle in Ainme

The same way Silvia and Sirius were depicted with wings on their backs in the ED...Yet their wings were attached at the wrists

the same way Kagura has Apollo's design from ED

So it's not just because I prefer Kagura and want to replace Amata with him--I do

but I have a very good reasons (At least I think they're good reasons) to believe that Amata is not Apollon and his connection to Aquarion is Silvia

Quote:
the fact that they both fell for the same girl at first sight (or smell) and both expressed the exact same sentiment regarding her ("my own"/"the one who will wait for me").
And Sylvia was a Bro-con. She had a fatuous desire for Sirus throughout half--no majority of the OS. Amata could be the same way if he's part of Sylvie. Silvia desired Sirus and disliked Apollo at first. She had to grow to love him
Quote:
Kagura can be Apollo reincarnated all he wants (or doesn't want as the case may be), it doesn't mean that Amata can't also be a form of reincarnation or a more direct part of Apollonius. Kagura being Apollo doesn't mean that Amata is just this random person with random powers who has no connection to the mythology that drives the story and does these amazing things with Aquarion for... no reason whatsoever? o_o)
I never said he was random, nor did I deny that he had a connection to Aquarion or the mytholgy. I said that I believed he was a part of Silvia and he can do those amazing things because he's a descendant of the children that were born from Celiane's and Apollonius' children.

I sad I think he's either a part of Apollo/Apollon/Apollonius or a part of Celiane--I lean more towards the latter
Quote:
Fyi, I'm not invested in shipping ApolloxSilvie or ApolloniusxCeliane or whoever. It's just that, personal preferences aside
I am invested in it. It's one of my favorite ships and SNA is in my top five favorites. It's one that continues to be so, no matter how many years pass. No matter how many different anime I see. My point is whether you are invested in them or not. They are the catalyst for SNA the OS/ WOB Ova's and EVOL. It doesn't matter who's Ceiiane and Apollonius or Apollo and Silvia. It doesn't matter how many people make up those too, it's still the same soul. That's also the reason I don't have a preference for ships yet. I am going to ship the pairing I know is Silvia and Apollo (Ceiiane and Apollonius) just as soon as I know, who they are.

In the OVA there was a "false wing" and I think there is one now and that's Amata. If he's not Apollon or Sylvie...

Quote:
Amata is one of the main characters, there are pretty strong clues as to who/what he really is, and... well, I don't think he's going away any time soon. (Thank god because I like him a lot.)
I didn't say he was going to go anywhere. Despite me wishing otherwise...

for the record, I don't dislike him. I just prefer Kagura, because he's hot, I'm shallow ....and I love Apollo.

I already said I believe that EVOL Unlike the other two, focuses more on /Silvia/ Sylvie/Celiane instead of Apollonius/Apollo/Apollon

I just don't see any reason for them not saying Amata is Apollonius/Apollo/Apollon outright, unless he's not Apollon/Apollonius or Apollo and that's why I'm skeptical that he is

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2012-01-31 at 11:04.
Old 2012-01-31, 09:59   Link #755
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

A little render fairy gave me a gift and said I can share here...
Spoiler for Amata Vector of Amata's image in artbook and poster:

enjoy....
Old 2012-01-31, 10:03   Link #756
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Ah ah great pics Lord of Pandemonium ! I love all these pics where there are Amata and Zessica
Old 2012-01-31, 10:29   Link #757
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

I love that Mikono's official picture where she raises her skirt :3
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...970610818.jpg/

And Amata looks too cool there XD
Old 2012-01-31, 10:32   Link #758
com_gwp

Whatever happened to the Gravity Boots? The writers seemed to have completely forgotten about it and have Amata fly at every single touch.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 11:00   Link #759
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

@Kusa-San Glad you like it. More Zessica on the way
Quote:
I love that Mikono's official picture where she raises her skirt :3
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...970610818.jpg/

And Amata looks too cool there XD
I am actually expecting that one from my friend as well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by com_gwp View Post
Whatever happened to the Gravity Boots? The writers seemed to have completely forgotten about it and have Amata fly at every single touch.
I think he doesn't bother to hide his powers anymore, since he discovered he's not an oddity like he thought he was
Old 2012-01-31, 11:02   Link #760
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by com_gwp View Post
They're still there. You can hear the weights he puts in them clanking when he starts flying in one scene. Episode one has already shown that they're not really that effective overall and at most slow down his ascension instead of holding him down completely.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, science fiction