AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-08, 15:09   Link #101
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by kivredia View Post
I honestly have no idea how they will end this with 3 episodes. Also the potential future arc about that new empire fighting against DORSIA/ARUS/Magius and what not with the golden 7 and stakes on a galactic scale sounds awesome.

2 cour, Magius vs Kamitsuki with antagonists(Cain) who actually seem competent and the current cast "grown up" after all the things they had to go through.
I could see them doing a mix of R2 and Destiny. Continuing the story way into the future, but having what's remaining of the main cast of this show take a back seat to a new set of characters. However, in the future, the new enemy is Earth.

The only issue with that, which was the same one Destiny had, which was that the original characters were much better than the new ones and after a while ended up overshadowing them anyway.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-08, 15:23   Link #102
kivredia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I could see them doing a mix of R2 and Destiny. Continuing the story way into the future, but having what's remaining of the main cast of this show take a back seat to a new set of characters. However, in the future, the new enemy is Earth.

The only issue with that, which was the same one Destiny had, which was that the original characters were much better than the new ones and after a while ended up overshadowing them anyway.
Yeah, that was a big mess. Could happen here as well but since most of them are immortal they could just keep the cast. All of this just gets me excited for the next episode, can't wait. Maybe they do somehow wrap up and all the future stuff goes into other media. So far there hasn't been any news about more seasons afaik.
Old 2013-12-08, 15:29   Link #103
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
The thing is, whoever the Golden 7 are, it's not just an honorary title. In the flash forward, the soldier Saki is fighting says that the Golden 7 stood against the Royal Guard for 40 hours straight in a legendary battle. Have we even had a battle of that magnitude yet? And if ALL of the Golden 7 were in this battle, it can't be anyone who has already died.
I'm thinking the G7 is like VVV's version of the Knight of Rounds. I think they'll consider the current VVV pilots the first gen G7 (that includes Kyuuma, may he RIP) & by the time the G7 fights that bovine mech's nation in the future, they will be on probably their 4th or 5th gen.

I'll like to think that you can either retire & pass on the torch or KIA & get succeeded by another. Its also clear that Saki may be one member that never left the group. So I'm thinking she'll probably be the group's leader in the future.

Quote:

I can also see this happening. Considering the premise that immortals hold, they can time skip centuries & introduce a new cast while still keeping key members of the old cast.

It'd also be refreshing to see new VVV pilots in the future mixed in with the old. I'll also find it refreshing to the offspring/descendents of the current cast.

That's just my thoughts on if Sunrise do decide to go that route. I just hope they do a better job than what they did with SEED Destiny. Talk about fail...
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-12-08, 23:43   Link #104
Twi

Is there any reason some of the Magius never considered jacking the Kamitsuki permanently?

They normally change bodies once they get too old, yet here we have young and supple ones that never age and can regenerate from damage.
Old 2013-12-09, 00:08   Link #105
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Too late for that, Saki is officially labelled as a monster. I doubt they will want to jack someone like her.
Old 2013-12-09, 00:12   Link #106
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Is there any reason some of the Magius never considered jacking the Kamitsuki permanently?

They normally change bodies once they get too old, yet here we have young and supple ones that never age and can regenerate from damage.
I'm guessing they don't know if they can or not. Kamitsuki can jack each other, but they would both have the same basis, and they don't do it permanently. The Magius are different in that they are spirit beings that go from body to body, and rather than suppress the previous person, they completely obliterate it.

It's quite possible that something will go very wrong with the Magius trying to jack a kamitsuki. So, I'm guessing they don't risk it. Also, Cain really didn't seem that impressed by Haruto's healing powers, so maybe they don't think it's that special?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-09, 08:27   Link #107
Cloudy

If season 3 takes place hundreds of years later with pilots of the Galatic Empire as the protagonist, it would make Valverave as one of those rare anime series with the Empire as the protagonist faction.
Old 2013-12-20, 01:03   Link #108
Irenesharda

Okay, here's a question: If the Magius, now show to have regenerative bodies just as the kamitsuki do. why do they age? The fact that their host bodies age where as the kamitsuki's bodies don't was the main evidence that their mortal bodies can be hurt or wounded just like that of a normal human. However, now we can see that they do regenerate. So what's the deal?

Perhaps the body ages because it is not a part of the original Magius being and therefore still ages even while the alien within remains immortal and unchanging. Where as the kamitsuki's flesh bodies were always a part of the original being and thus they are as unchanging as the Magius' natural forms?

Also, this is going to make them much harder to kill then even before. The only way to kill Cain would now be to destroy his Valvrave, however that would mean the destruction of Prue which I really don't think they are going to do.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-20, 01:50   Link #109
dragon1412

Quote:
Okay, here's a question: If the Magius, now show to have regenerative bodies just as the kamitsuki do. why do they age? The fact that their host bodies age where as the kamitsuki's bodies don't was the main evidence that their mortal bodies can be hurt or wounded just like that of a normal human. However, now we can see that they do regenerate. So what's the deal?

Perhaps the body ages because it is not a part of the original Magius being and therefore still ages even while the alien within remains immortal and unchanging. Where as the kamitsuki's flesh bodies were always a part of the original being and thus they are as unchanging as the Magius' natural forms?

Also, this is going to make them much harder to kill then even before. The only way to kill Cain would now be to destroy his Valvrave, however that would mean the destruction of Prue which I really don't think they are going to do.
simple, someone jacking the Dainsleif and Kick Cain out, Dainsleif is too awesome to be trashed in 1 episode.
Old 2013-12-20, 01:57   Link #110
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
simple, someone jacking the Dainsleif and Kick Cain out, Dainsleif is too awesome to be trashed in 1 episode.
That would still make Cain invulnerable since he can't be hurt. And I highly doubt anyone's kicking Cain out of his own machine, especially since we see him in it in the preview. And you're right, Dainsleif is too awesome to be taken out in one episode.

So many unanswered questions! I'm assuming Pino's going to get released in the end of this so that she and Prue can reunite. So how are the VVVs going to keep running? Also, what was the Magius' ceremony they were gathering all those runes for? How do the VVVs get their golden form? How does Satomi become a kamitsuki will only 3 VVVs left, and why? How many others in the future become kamitsuki? Is their really a way for them to do so without becoming pilots? What about Haruto's dad? How does the Empire expand into the universe?

There's just so many questions!

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-20, 02:04   Link #111
dragon1412

Quote:
That would still make Cain invulnerable since he can't be hurt. And I highly doubt anyone's kicking Cain out of his own machine, especially since we see him in it in the preview. And you're right, Dainsleif is too awesome to be taken out in one episode.

So many unanswered questions! I'm assuming Pino's going to get released in the end of this so that she and Prue can reunite. So how are the VVVs going to keep running? Also, what was the Magius' ceremony they were gathering all those runes for? How do the VVVs get their golden form? How does Satomi become a kamitsuki will only 3 VVVs left, and why? How many others in the future become kamitsuki? Is their really a way for them to do so without becoming pilots? What about Haruto's dad? How does the Empire expand into the universe?

There's just so many questions!
i think that Haruto, if survive, will likely keep Pino like the way Cain keep Prue, he's only need her when he's using the Valvrave, the ceremony is likely related to Dainsleif birth? Golden form huh... Eru erufu. Well Marie can also co pilot with Haruto in unit 1 so why not for Satomi ?? and for the remaining question, i only have 1 answer : eru erufu.
Old 2013-12-22, 03:32   Link #112
ReddyRedWolf

The Magius really shot their foot themselves.

They could have a quiet war with the Kamitsuki but no they had to do what amounted to a temper tantrum because you lost some food ships.

Now they are in the same boat.

They always feared being hunted by their own stupid action they are now.
Closed Thread