Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-01, 00:32   Link #1
Link

Send a message via AIM to Link
Talking Manga Discussion: Chapter 339[spoilers]

One Piece chapter 339 is out andyou can get it in various places. I don't think I can give you the link but I believe I'm allowed to say that Arlong Park has it.

Well, it's still RAW right now so most people have no idea what's really going on, and neither do I. ^_^

So, from what I can tell in the pictures, Luffy runs around a gets into Iceberg's place. He meets him and has some sort of conversation. At another place, Robin is also having a conversation, or so it seems, with I believe 2 different people. And it ends like that. Yeah, I know, bad summary, but that's the main idea. I'll update it, or someone else can with it gets translated.

Anyway, I would like to know the dialogue between the convo's. Iceberg was pointing a gun at Luffy and said something to him. Robin seems kinda weird and kinda regretful, sad-ish, etc.

Ya, disuss.
Old 2004-10-01, 01:49   Link #2
hi no ken Jebus

Manga Discussion: Chapter 339[spoilers]

Quote:
Water Seven Center of Town
Blueno's Bar
Blueno: Hehehe, ahh welcome...

Franky: OW! HOW YA FEELIN' BLUENO!? ARE YOU SUPA!?

Blueno: Hehehe, I guess I'm doin ok.

Franky: Whaddya mean "I guess", you ain't feelin'. The usual, I'll let you fill 'em up.

Blueno: Ya got cash?

Franky: Don't worry about it, just fill'er up, here, the "Cola". (The verb in this next sentence is unclear. It appears he's bitching about having to cough up cash but I am not certain)

SS: We've got some! Left over from yesterday's "purchase".

Franky: CHANGE!!? 1、000,000 BERI!!!??? WHHAAAAAAT!? WE HAD THAT MUCH CASH YESTERDAY!? THAT'S DISGRACEFUL!!! SO UNCOOL!!! (I have no idea what the term "yoigore no zeni" means. It may be kotowaza. I'll leave that to Stephen's hand) OW! HEY ALL, WHAT FANTASTIC LUCK, EH! I GOT ALL YOUR TABS YA BASTARDS! IF YA LIKE IT, DRINK IT!

Customers: WOOOOOAH! FOR REAL!? You're so generous, but then again what should we expect from FRANKY! THANK YOU O' GREAT FACE OF WATER SEVEN'S SEEDY UNDERBELLY!

Cocoro: Yah seem to be doin well for ya' self eh Franky? NNGAGAGA

Franky: WOOOOOOAH! OLD BAG COCORO!!! YOU WERE HEAR!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE A STUFFED SEA MONSTER HEAD!

Little Girls Whose Name I forgot and won't look up: Hey Frankyyyyyyy can I get another soda?

Franky: This is a BAR. No twerps allowed I thought. Yeeeah I'm doin' pretty sweet but I feel like shit. This weeks already down the drain...yeeeeeep gone-down the crapper-me.

Girl etc. : YAY SODA! YAY SODA!

Franky: It's this fuckin' pirate's fault.

Blueno: All Cola'd up, sorry to keep you waiting.

Franky: BEEN WAITIN' FOR THIS! FUEL FUUUUUUEL!!!!!! NNNNNNNNN!!!! SUPAAAAAAAAAAAH! GAAAH! BACK TO LIFE! I'll show that lil' bastard next time I meet 'im! By the way hag, whaddya doin back here?

Cocoro: Aqua Laguna is a'comin'.

Franky: Ah is that right? That's why the wind was so strong in the streets.

Cocoro: Ya gettin' yer house all set'n ready?

Franky: Nope, we don't have one anymore. Without a house that can't sink, it's preeeetty relaxing! UHAHAHA

Cocoro: I thought bout goin drinkin' with Iceberg today, seems he got shot.

Franky: Seems so. The work of pirates. Galley-la and the townspeople are in an uproar.

Cocoro: The work of pirates? NGAGAGA!! You seriously think so? If you're talkin' bout Iceberg, you know the people who're hounding him, The World Government.

Franky: HUH!? Wait, then you mean that beaurocrat Corgi did it!? That (insult i can't interpret) ain't an assassin.

Cocoro: That's not what I'm talkin' about here. It's the sinister acts of the "CP9". You know em' Blueno?

Blueno: Only rumors....

Franky: Damn hicks... Even if a organization didn't have such rumors you'd be happy believing em.

Cocoro: Stupid... They really do exist. they just never reveal themselves. They push forward the darkness a "secret special forces unit".

Franky: .....What...you seem pretty confident...Do you know something?

Cocoro: Yeah I just heard it over there.

Franky: AIN'T THAT JUST A FRIGGIN' RUMOR!?

Cocoro: It's a common rumor but when there's scary stuff about people being wiped out without a trace, it's them. (something about a barrier I don't follow), then there's no chance for life.

Girl: Frankyyyyy can I have another soda?

Franky: I TOLD YOU IF YOU LIKE IT, DRINK IT!!

Water Seven
Other Side of the Tracks...

Voice: Regarding your work last night....

An abandoned warehouse...

Voice: Excellent work.

Robin: Child's play.

Voice: Naturally you've become wanted all over town, Nico Robin.

Robin: I have haven't I.

Voice: But that's just temporary. Tonight, will be of the greatest importance. Once again enter Icerberg's mansion. Given the present terrible state of affairs, you may certainly eliminate any and all evidence. "That" which was originally held by the last surviving followers of "Tom", Iceberg. Whatever needs to be (anyone know what that instance of tsura is??) , Make certain to obtain it, in the name of CP9. This is the duty of justice. (?)
from omae no kaasan enjoy seems robin is working with some dangerous people
Old 2004-10-01, 05:01   Link #3
Yoska
フランキー

Awesome chapter. Oda is teasing readers. I started to think again about everlasting question of GL's three major powers. If CP9 is what have been suggested in AP's forum a secret man-in-black wing of the Marines it's possible that 3 powers are the Marine, Shichibukai and CP9. The last page's shadowy person looked too much like Dragon but he's probably a new character. Franky is the man, a Coke Cyborg. And Kokoro seems to know everybody and everything.
Old 2004-10-01, 09:04   Link #4
hi no ken Jebus

Manga Discussion: Chapter 339[spoilers]

franky is almost a shoe in for new member i mean he powers up on coke lol. well one thing is certain when they get to america it wont be censored it'll be weird if robin is working with the gorvenment she'll be like a shichibukai but not. oda is now just playing with us with all this intrigue and failed murder mystery.
Old 2004-10-01, 20:23   Link #5
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus
franky is almost a shoe in for new member i mean he powers up on coke lol. well one thing is certain when they get to america it wont be censored it'll be weird if robin is working with the gorvenment she'll be like a shichibukai but not. oda is now just playing with us with all this intrigue and failed murder mystery.
its not really a mystery since it just tells you who shot him, but it takes a few chapters to actually prove that.
i dont the deal with CP9 guys, can someone tell me what they do are or any info?
badguys or goodguys?
Old 2004-10-03, 12:32   Link #6
Evan
天使我爱你

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus
Yes,Franky SHOULD be the next~
After luffy kicked his butt and franky will join luffy to pay back what he had stolen~
Old 2004-10-03, 17:00   Link #7
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by <EvAnGeLiOn>
After luffy kicked his butt and franky will join luffy to pay back what he had stolen~
Is he at all useful for the crew?

I don't know why people ar ethinking that Luffy would just get any crew member. He needs a ship wright. Frank is the exact oposite.
Old 2004-10-03, 18:54   Link #8
Nubixkube

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
I don't know why people ar ethinking that Luffy would just get any crew member. He needs a ship wright. Frank is the exact oposite.
How do you know he's the exact opposite?
Old 2004-10-03, 19:59   Link #9
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubixkube
How do you know he's the exact opposite?
Because he is a damn ship dismantler.... sure you can say if you can do that you could do the other but either way the straw hats aren't in a position to accept jstu anyone, the person has to be a GOOD shipwright. Not just any shipwright even.
Old 2004-10-04, 01:44   Link #10
Yoska
フランキー

Quote:
Originally Posted by <EvAnGeLiOn>
I like your idea.

Franky could got build in shipwright tools. Screwdrivers in his fingers and stuff. Maybe that was what Franky bought with Luffy's money - a shipwright upgrade. Franky's house was probably built by Franky and the house was pretty creative. He could know how to build ships too, he is a ship dissembler after all. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Franky is the new crew member, at the moment he is the most convenient candidate. To me at least.
Old 2004-10-04, 09:39   Link #11
michiru

I get why Franky said it's uncool that he had money.
'yoigoshi no kane" means 'Money which passed over the evening'
Simply put,it means that 'Don't save money'.
Man must not has a timid idea.Don't think about tomorrow's matters.
So he said it's uncool.
Old 2004-10-05, 11:05   Link #12
Nubixkube

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
Because he is a damn ship dismantler.... sure you can say if you can do that you could do the other but either way the straw hats aren't in a position to accept jstu anyone, the person has to be a GOOD shipwright. Not just any shipwright even.
How do you know Franky isn't a good shipwright?
Closed Thread