Notices

Old 2012-08-02, 18:18   Link #2221
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
aigomorla@ If you mean the wish that Restia ask Kamito to made
Spoiler for spoiler:

Also you can't say that about Restia because she still the most important for Kamito and from what i know only Est have a similar importance for kamito. say like that is ignore what kamito feel and the author make us know more than one time.And Est curse come from what she is ...from what i know. Also from what I understand the 2 of them was more or less the same in power, in the past.(can be wrong).
we know the wish, we dont know what happened.

Or did it state what happened?
I believe these are still hidden unless it was told and no one cared to spoil about it.

All we know is kamito went off to find Restia for 3 yrs, and got rusty.
But do we know why she left?
What the wish really did?

Its like i wish to be the richest man in the world...
Theres many ways to fill this wish.
1. Give the man the most money possible.
2. Kill all the other men, so he's the only man.
3. Remove all concept of money so wealth is determined by another factor which the man has the most of.

All these fill the same wish, yet they are all different.

Also i was under the impression, the demon king had more tallent.
While Est's own owner was weak, hence why she depended on Est's power more, and got cursed at the end.

I could be wrong, but i highly doubt est's old owner has even 1/2 the tallent Kamito has as Ren Ashbell.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 18:23   Link #2222
KuroiHikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
yeah, after that, she'll not just use her limbs but create some special tool to use on you, like metal mace to bash your head, or electric-bed

and your relationship will change from Conqueror and the conquered into Master and her S&M slave

Anti-tsundere corp?, recruit me in.......I'll gladly slaughter them all to make more place for Yandere, Kuudere and other dere-dere girls (except Tsundere)

*throwing knife to picture of Hinagiku Katsura, Louise, Taiga, and Sohara*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back to topic

Kamito still have seal of Restia (Darkness spirit) thus he should be able to summon her back, but why he didn't do it?, does summoning mean the summoned creature also must agree to be summoned?

if it is, then I wonder how the heck Restia acting like that (create trouble for Kamito and appear/disappear without his concern), also how can the fake Demon King use her in the mine to use against Kamito & Est, does the fake Demon King use her by force?

then what the meaning of contract anyway?, if some one with more power can force/rip off your contracted spirit with ease, while you as contractor can't force your-still-bound-by seal-spirit to return to your side? like with the Hell cat case after being eaten or Kamito and Restia or Fianna and Orgy-os (I forgot her spirit name)
The contract isn't one of master-and-servant, more of mutual exchange of feelings, and since Restia can tell where Kamito is, but Kamito can't, the spirit has more abilities.
KuroiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 20:28   Link #2223
yuiichi9

I read here that when kamito made the wish 3 years ago the spirit lord separate kamito & restia and erase some parts of her memories of "key" moments of kamito. If I am wrong someone can correct me.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 21:45   Link #2224
sky black swordman

Quote:
Anti-tsundere corp?, recruit me in.......I'll gladly slaughter them all to make more place for Yandere, Kuudere and other dere-dere girls (except Tsundere)

*throwing knife to picture of Hinagiku Katsura, Louise, Taiga, and Sohara*
Do have a death wish?
I wont let you hurt Hina chan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroiHikari View Post
The contract isn't one of master-and-servant, more of mutual exchange of feelings, and since Restia can tell where Kamito is, but Kamito can't, the spirit has more abilities.
Sounds like Restia is keeping tabs on her man.

And on what @yuiichi9 said is that true?
Old 2012-08-02, 21:59   Link #2225
Athena
The Power of One

I heard that someone here wants to hurt Hina. There shalt be blood spilt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
I read here that when kamito made the wish 3 years ago the spirit lord separate kamito & restia and erase some parts of her memories of "key" moments of kamito. If I am wrong someone can correct me.
I know for sure that Kamito had three "blank" years, but that could mean a lot of things. I also believe that he could have remembered Restia's wish only at the end of V6.
Old 2012-08-02, 23:00   Link #2226
fazri
blacksun king

it just me lately there trend the maind heroine is tsundere and pettanko?
it makes me remember that F***** B**** from ZNT.
sorry i got emotional
Old 2012-08-02, 23:47   Link #2227
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
it just me lately there trend the maind heroine is tsundere and pettanko?
it makes me remember that F***** B**** from ZNT.
sorry i got emotional
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

This is so true lately.
Whats up with the Pettankos!!!

Dayam washboards!!!

no but seriously... at least Est set the standards for being naked with knee socks.
As kamito said, that itself can be more dangerous then being straight up naked.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 01:43   Link #2228
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
Not at all, we still dont know what happen after the wish of Restia. Something occur to Kamito cause he forgot. Restia still remembered, right ?

IMO, Restia's plan was incomplete, might Kamito didn't accept, might be another reason. Otherwise, those lord should kill Kamito, let him alive was impossible.
Old 2012-08-03, 02:39   Link #2229
Zakoo

You guys are mistaking tsundere and violent characters, a tsundere isn't necessarly violent nor S. By definition a tsundere doesn't know how to express her emotions, they conceal those and only when they show their -love- they enter the dere dere realm.

To put on the same level all tsundere is utter foolishness, it's like saying Ikaros, Nympch, Astraea and big cow are the same when their ratio tsun tsun dere dere and own personallity aren't.

And we all know here why you don't like S and violent character, it's because we are S ourselves and we live from this : " The more pure it is, the more pleasure there is to corrupt". (It can be shown to how much Est is loved, what are you guys imagining with Est?)

What a bunch of deviant we are.

But if you still want to attack my Hina, then you will have to pass on my body first!
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 03:19   Link #2230
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Do have a death wish?
I wont let you hurt Hina chan!
...one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
I heard that someone here wants to hurt Hina. There shalt be blood spilt.
...two...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
But if you still want to attack my Hina, then you will have to pass on my body first!
...three... ....

only three?
I wish to kill more this month ....well...like human said...if you to greedy you'll get nothing....*sigh*

ENTERING HELLSING ALUCARD FULL BATTLE MODE: *take out personal cutlery from cupboard
C'MON GUYS BRING IT ON!!
LAST TIME I EAT HUMAN IS THREE YEARS AGO!!
NO DIET TONIGHT WAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
no but seriously... at least Est set the standards for being naked with knee socks.
wrong! Adam Blade from Needless is the one set it first
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 05:08   Link #2231
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
You guys are mistaking tsundere and violent characters, a tsundere isn't necessarly violent nor S. By definition a tsundere doesn't know how to express her emotions, they conceal those and only when they show their -love- they enter the dere dere realm.

To put on the same level all tsundere is utter foolishness, it's like saying Ikaros, Nympch, Astraea and big cow are the same when their ratio tsun tsun dere dere and own personallity aren't.

And we all know here why you don't like S and violent character, it's because we are S ourselves and we live from this : " The more pure it is, the more pleasure there is to corrupt". (It can be shown to how much Est is loved, what are you guys imagining with Est?)

What a bunch of deviant we are.

Dude, you are half-right.

Nymph is actually a tsundere too, she rarely hits Tomoki though. Astraea is too dumb to be categorized. As for Sohara, she's no different from almost any girls in the series. You'd normally hit anyone who molest you...

Louise and Claire keep calling Saito and Kamito slave repeatedly even though they save their sorry ass many times. Claire should have been killed for the fact that she didn't know her place, trying to tame the sword spirit, yet when Kamito rescued her, she got angry accusing him of stealing her spirit, even though she has no right to do so, pathetic bitch. Louise has many things better than Claire (I don't see how terrible Claire truly has either, she's not in the jail and still get to attend the elite academy after all) yet her obsession with her newfound power is unbearable. They're S. While Louise is so blessed that Saito is an M, Kamito is not.

The difference between these tsundere girls are too high.

Hinagiku is my favorite character btw. I think that Hayate is just too dense, almost on par with Ichika, just a step behind. BTW, all main girls in IS except Houki openy admit they like Ichika, Ichika is just too dense...

Oh! I just think of something funny. How about this. If a child is abused by his/her parent. We can just tell him/her that the parents are just being tsundere towards their child...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 05:55   Link #2232
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

This is so true lately.
Whats up with the Pettankos!!!

Dayam washboards!!!

right!
you agree with me right!
we need more chara like elis not only cute,charming,also have nice body with big breast.
Old 2012-08-03, 06:00   Link #2233
bludvein

Maybe its just my POV, but Claire just doesn't come across as bad as Louise. Calling Kamito slave is just a self-justification, because she is desperate for relationships with other people and is too proud to ask. Kamito mentions as much on several occasions. You may not think its all that sympathetic, but its at least understandable.

Also, her abuse is nowhere near as graphic as Louise's. Most of the other heroines react the same way(with violence) when they catch Kamito in compromising situations, except Est and maybe Fianna(and thats because they are usually the cause). Yet they get nowhere near as much flak. What's with that? Is Claire just the more obvious target because he lives with her?

I mean, Louise's various punishments include making sure Saito didn't get any food and beating Saito with a horsewhip because he looked at another girl. He was treated like a convenient slave in the beginning, which he essentially was.

Your carrying the comparison way too far.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 06:02   Link #2234
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Hinagiku is my favorite character btw. I think that Hayate is just too dense, almost on par with Ichika, just a step behind. BTW, all main girls in IS except Houki openy admit they like Ichika, Ichika is just too dense...
...four.... *add more bullet into my weapon*

I need to make more coffin....
Quote:
Oh! I just think of something funny. How about this. If a child is abused by his/her parent. We can just tell him/her that the parents are just being tsundere towards their child...
lol Tsundere parent ?

Tsundere without 'light hand' is acceptable, but if you still want to be around them after a lot of bashing and one sided accuse, I'd say that you are an M

@Fazri-bro
agreed with you
Old 2012-08-03, 06:16   Link #2235
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Maybe its just my POV, but Claire just doesn't come across as bad as Louise. Calling Kamito slave is just a self-justification, because she is desperate for relationships with other people and is too proud to ask. Kamito mentions as much on several occasions. You may not think its all that sympathetic, but its at least understandable.

Also, her abuse is nowhere near as graphic as Louise's. Most of the other heroines react the same way(with violence) when they catch Kamito in compromising situations(except Est and maybe Fianna). Yet they get nowhere near as much flak. What's with that?

I mean, Louise's various punishments include making sure Saito doesn't get any food and beating Saito with a horsewhip because he looked at another girl. He was treated like a convenient slave in the beginning.

Your carrying the comparison way too far.
Louise might beat Saito with horsewhip, but Claire uses fire whip...

I can never be truly sympathized with Claire. I think she requires an appointment with a psycholog. We have never seen a flashback worthy as the reason of her acting like that towards Kamito either. It's not like she got betrayed by a guy or her friend. I can hardly say her sister'a action as a betrayal, since the reason why the empire got burnt was because the spirit king was being too much of a dick, an she should never expect anyone to act like the ideal version she thinks of them.

Kamito is not a pervert like Saito either. Saito is being unfaithful but Louise's own personality might help why he'd be like that. No one likes a violent partner unless they're M, an some acts of violent might not suit for any M either. Claire is being an unreasonable bitch here.

I think M people might like getting whipped, but they wouldn't like having burnt scars from the fire whip all over their body. Also, explosion...

The logic why tsundere is possible in the first place is because it's entirely fiction. I don't think people will actually fucking survive that violent acts.

In anime, the clothes will torn in a fight, in real life, the flesh will too.

Tsundere is being too unrealistic and considering that the characters aren't immortal, their action will surely get them in jail.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 06:31   Link #2236
KuroiHikari

Claire is pretty a kid with a tantrum, the rage part is akin to like when one gets angry and throwing random stuff. Except using her whip or her spirit magic is easier.

The common sense there is that the spirit king (Elemental Lord) is right, and her sister is a traitor, and therefore, Claire who is her sister is treated like an accomplice or something. With everyone shunning her and putting her down, I can't really seeing her coping with it normally, in fact I can't see how normal people can cope with that.

Kamito and Claire's relation feels more like caretaker and child, as least that's how I see it.

The academy uniforms are standardized to be stab-and-impact proof.

The coming chapters are probably going to cause some people to rage about her weak will and etc.
KuroiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 06:38   Link #2237
bludvein

We don't need a flashback for Claire though. Your right, Rubia didn't betray Claire personally, but the public's opinion ostracized Claire by association. The fire king is an asshole, but the people can't blame it on their god throwing a tantrum, so instead they vilified Rubia for making him angry in the first place.

Claire was hurt because her sister ran away, so she was left alone with the only person she cared about missing and everybody treating her as a source of resentment.

Is it really any wonder she is a little twisted? It could easily be a lot worse.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 06:42   Link #2238
sky black swordman

Quote:
...four.... *add more bullet into my weapon*

I need to make more coffin....
You clearly underestimate us and overestimate yourself.
Quote:
Louise might beat Saito with horsewhip, but Claire uses fire whip...
Didn't she (Louise) beat Saito the whole night with said horsewhip.

@bludvein your right.
Old 2012-08-03, 08:12   Link #2239
eraldcoil

Okay stop tsundere thing, it is annoying.
Let's discuss about what will happen in Volume 8.
The Cover has come out, it is Leonora.
eraldcoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 09:18   Link #2240
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraldcoil View Post
Okay stop tsundere thing, it is annoying.
Let's discuss about what will happen in Volume 8.
The Cover has come out, it is Leonora.
no Restia and Kamito?

Quote:
You clearly underestimate us and overestimate yourself.
what are you doing there?, come here, or you'll caught in the ButterFly cannon of my Turn A Gundam

you're not a Violent Tsundere fans...are you ? *summon all Touhou and Natsu-verse Army*

Quote:
Didn't she (Louise) beat Saito the whole night with said horsewhip.
Horse whip is not hurt so much once your skin accustomed to it, especially with Shaolin's Steel Armor Kung-fu equipped *we used to endure torture simulation*

but bones (from any creature)....it's can introduce you to another new whole level of pain (the wound caused by it can give you a fever)

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap