AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-08, 13:45   Link #21
HimOsiris
第六隊隊長-Dai roku tai taichō

I think I'll pass on the manga. I do remember seeing some random episodes on animax though...
Old 2011-02-10, 02:17   Link #22
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

hmm focusing on Technique try
Shaman King, they focus on their spirit technique like oversoul, furyoku whatever they are called that i cant remember clearly now and ye lots of training
Yu Yu Hakusho, lots of training too and enhancing of each fighters spirtual ability like spirit sword to dimensional sword and spirit gun to spirit shotgun

try sports too
EyeShield 21, Initial D, Prince of Tennis, their are training too and their techniques are named and explained

EDIT:

if i still remember right The Law of Ueki explains what they are doing heavily its quite good, it fits your technique explanation theme well

Last edited by j0x; 2011-02-10 at 02:28.
Old 2011-02-10, 07:41   Link #23
HimOsiris
第六隊隊長-Dai roku tai taichō

The Law of Ueki yeh nice, totally forgot it existed. I haven't seen it yet though so sure will check it out thanks.
Yu YU hakusho - is a good call, there is always a brief description in it, Cool thanks.

Shaman king - its dumb and I seen it long back and it was dropped while still incomplete i think. But indeed its a good call again as there is some small description of technique although repetitive.

Not a fan of sports thought, but its still kind of indirect fighting.
Old 2011-02-10, 20:18   Link #24
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.
Old 2012-02-19, 23:02   Link #25
Artistics
Vizard

Might i suggest

Nurarihyon No Mago - 2 seasons out in total bout 50 eps. Yokai, Supernatural anime about Rikuo Nura who is part human and a quarter yōkai (demon). Because he is only a quarter yōkai, Rikuo is able to turn into his yōkai form only after sunset, when the moon is out; he turns back into his human self when the sun rises. . He eventually comes to terms with his demon blood and decides to take up the position of Young Head of the Nura house. (lots of action & 2nd season you see him train and learn a special technique. here is part 1 of episode 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8zDPvkW0Og

Kaze No Stigma - Kazuma Kannagi was considered useless within his family because he could not use "Enjutsu" the power to control flames. When he was defeated by Ayano Kannagi, one of his very distant relatives, in a bout to decide who would wield "Enraiha" a sword that was wielded by the family heir, he was banished from the family. Four years later, he returns as a master of "Fūjutsu" the power to control wind, and with a new name: Kazuma Yagami - really good elemental anime although 26 eps its brilliant shows how he became to use wind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjIig8v-HjQ

hope you like

Nurarihyon No Mago 2 seasons out already - 2nd season much better than the 1st. Yokai/supernatural anime.

Kaze No Stigma Elemental, supernatural anime

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-02-20 at 06:58.
Old 2012-02-20, 04:48   Link #26
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Last post date: 11/02/2011
Digger post date: 20/02/2012

It looks like people enjoy reviving the dead. What's the point, really? The OP doesn't post since 1y....
Old 2012-02-20, 07:01   Link #27
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

In comparison, this necro is not as bad as the ones who bring threads back all the way from 2006. >_<

The point still stands regardless.

Folks, do try to check the dates on threads before posting on them. Suggesting something to someone who hasn't checked the forum in a while is extremely pointless. Closing the thread but leaving the comment here as a reminder of this.