AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-20, 04:28   Link #301
ReddyRedWolf

Different worlds different rules. For example one world would be filled Mons. Another with fantasy mecha. Another world would be filled with magical girls.

Or a world where hot girls for every fetish fight each other for the tittle of Queen. (Akatsuki in the parody cross is chased by these women instead of combat maids.)
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 05:46   Link #302
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Um, yeah. OUR WORLD is. We're talking about a medieval world here, one in which there probably isn't as much healthcare or easy availability of medicine in it as ours hence the idea that there are going to be billions of people in the fantasy world is a bit iffy.

Plus you're assuming that they're all called to the same mission in the same world and they haven't met each other? I'm not really sure that would work out well because the world is small in that way. I'm going to use a real life example here. If the people seeking the same goal (ie. kill maou) can be compared to RL people working in the same industry, there is a very high chance that they will know each other because they will travel in the SAME circles. Especially the more famous they are. It's like how in RPGs, you always comes across other groups of adventurers sometimes.

Of course, this is all assuming they were sent to the same world, which I don't think they were.

And you're assuming they were all called "for the same mission". Heck, you're even assuming they were "called". Seriously we know next to nothing so assuming is all we CAN do.

And negating the number of people, the world is still HUGE. And there's not like, only 10 people per kingdom or anything.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 08:31   Link #303
alchem1st
philosopher stone power

great two handers
bad cliffhanger
the fanservice are lacking

there are improvement in graphic but decrease for ecchiness
the sword debut unfortunately stalled
great eps but the drama too loaded
alchem1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 09:32   Link #304
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Yuusha 03 - Flight of the Giant Chicken:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 11:29   Link #305
alchem1st
philosopher stone power

ridiculous there is no correlation or theory betwen sophisticated medicine and the limit of human population. the european /western had low population growth because western cannot create quality medicine . i certain evven junior grade elementary student would laugh
Old 2012-07-20, 11:38   Link #306
tsunade666

Good episode 03.

Lesbian Girl never will say no to a girl and will always attack if given chance
Akatsuki is actually good at helping that kid who was getting bullied in the line but that boy doesn't even show any emotions of being grateful. His voice is lack of emotions. I don't like him. And he is also pretty suspicious based on what happen this episode.
Akatsuki helping and resolving Class Rep's problem
The weapon that Akatsuki used was actually he got on his own world. I thought he brought it back from the different world. Though the explanation was lacking in this episode like how did he get that many. This episode felt rushed in someways but still fun to watch.
President scheming around -_-
Green haired girl of student council being tsun tsun is cute.
Old 2012-07-20, 11:43   Link #307
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Uhhh wouldn't it make sense to calll as many teenagers with attitude to your world as you can, that way the chances of one of them fulfilling your mission increases.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
And you're assuming they were all called "for the same mission". Heck, you're even assuming they were "called". Seriously we know next to nothing so assuming is all we CAN do.
Uh, no. That's what I'm getting as your assumption based on your previous quote -_- I said that they were probably sent to different worlds.

Quote:
And negating the number of people, the world is still HUGE. And there's not like, only 10 people per kingdom or anything.
Whoever said anything about 10 people? Basically if the maou is a static entity and everyone knows where he lives, isn't it LIKELY that people who want to defeat the maou will usually gather around where the mazoku or the maou are likely to be? If not and they want to get stronger, isn't it likely they'll hit the same grind spots or go after the same mysterious legend of some super powerful holy sword? Also keeping in mind that chance encounters will increase with time and the hero was stuck in that world for almost 5 years, it's very likely he would have seen a few of the people at Babel or they would have heard of him if they were sent to the same world.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 11:51   Link #308
alchem1st
philosopher stone power

if you learn about history the one reduce massive human population

1.war
2. natural disaster
3. harsh environment

of course human population limiter is harsh environment, at the top chart.
example antartic environment etc
funny

the variety disease itself become varry because interaction of foreigner.
human certain places too had their own unique immunity.

disease plaque never limiting number because it never answer western low growth rating
it onnly REDUCE NOT LIMITING and rarely significant because OFF TOPIC ...!!!
------------------------

summary because not having proper knowledge of sophisticated medicine is absurd to think could limit human population to below 1 billion

Last edited by alchem1st; 2012-07-20 at 14:41. Reason: summary
Old 2012-07-20, 11:57   Link #309
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

4. Disease and plagues

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 15:51   Link #310
kfcpanda

Are english subs for 3 out yet?
or are all of you speaking from watching raws
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 17:05   Link #311
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I'm pretty sure they were talking about raw since I haven't see any subs from my sources unless they have better sources
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 18:24   Link #312
bludvein

Can you even call that thing a sword? It doesn't have a blade.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 18:41   Link #313
ImperialFlameGod8190

i gotta admit i was surprised with that and whoever it was who said the guy who trapped the people in the training field wins a gold star but other then the end that was surprising how they avoided the fanservice and got away from the good fanservice potentials
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 18:44   Link #314
Random Wanderer

Can we keep the spoilers under spoiler tags at least until a translation comes out? It would be polite.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 18:46   Link #315
ImperialFlameGod8190

sure no problem
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 19:43   Link #316
Archmagination2002

Kinda surprised myself by actually understanding 75% of the actually conversation of this episode and take an educated guess on the other 25%. I usually don't watch raws.

Spoiler for Episode 3 Raw:
Archmagination2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 20:36   Link #317
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmagination2002 View Post
(A non-dense mc.. unique.)
So unique that nearly every show has an example of it these days.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 20:43   Link #318
alchem1st
philosopher stone power

no, the protag is unique
Old 2012-07-20, 21:02   Link #319
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
So unique that nearly every show has an example of it these days.
If you can name me a dozen modern protagonists that can match this guy, I will be shocked. Not just in not being dense, but in his general calm demeanor when dealing with girls. I can only compare him to protagonists like the one from Campione, who, when confronted with a naked girl, panic and scream at her to put some clothes on. And when the girl shows up in his class at school and declares her love for him, he panics and sputters about how it's not really true, etc.

THIS guy, would not do that. I'm not sure I've ever seen a protagonist quite like him, and I am sure that I find the difference very refreshing, compared to the extremely generic coward protagonists who instantly start yelling panicked denials the moment a girl declares herself to be in love with him.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 21:27   Link #320
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
If you can name me a dozen modern protagonists that can match this guy, I will be shocked. Not just in not being dense, but in his general calm demeanor when dealing with girls. I can only compare him to protagonists like the one from Campione, who, when confronted with a naked girl, panic and scream at her to put some clothes on. And when the girl shows up in his class at school and declares her love for him, he panics and sputters about how it's not really true, etc.

THIS guy, would not do that. I'm not sure I've ever seen a protagonist quite like him, and I am sure that I find the difference very refreshing, compared to the extremely generic coward protagonists who instantly start yelling panicked denials the moment a girl declares herself to be in love with him.
This entire story is an after-story anyway, it seems. We have a fully developed Protagonist, instead of a generic moron thrown into something out of his league. Very, very refreshing, and I really cannot understand why Arms spammed the fanservice for such a story.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, shounen