AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-21, 16:42   Link #241
konart

Spoiler for 106:
Old 2013-09-22, 20:44   Link #242
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Spoiler for 106:
Old 2013-09-22, 23:04   Link #243
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Spoiler for 106:
Spoiler for Who:
Old 2013-09-28, 19:17   Link #244
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Hello fellow OM readers/followers, I'm back with a new raw chapter update. Normally I'd do them on a weekly basis, but things kept me from being on this forum when I wished to. None the less, I will in fact continue to do my weekly updates now, so I hope that rl doesn't throw a wrench in my gears, but anything can happen...hopefully not. None the less, let's get this update on the way shall we?

Ahem:

Spoiler for Chapter 107 Raw:

Phew, I did. Another week and another update to be made. I'm going to close the book for now, so until then, until then!
Old 2013-10-05, 10:22   Link #245
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Okay. I'm back with the weekly Orange Marmalade raw update. Anyways...let's get to this.

Ahem:

Spoiler for 108:

Well that's my weekly raw update. Oh yes, chapter 107 has been scanlated and released!
Old 2013-10-05, 10:39   Link #246
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
Okay. I'm back with the weekly Orange Marmalade raw update. Anyways...let's get to this.

Ahem:

Spoiler for 108:

Well that's my weekly raw update. Oh yes, chapter 107 has been scanlated and released!
Spoiler for Response:
Old 2013-10-06, 09:35   Link #247
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Spoiler for Response:
I know and it's pretty sad and sickening. It's easier to point the finger at someone or people rather than look at things at different angles. It's sad that humans will always be humans, and we never seem to learn from our past mistakes... this just, seriously people need to take Dwarven Vow #105: "Compassion benefits all man" into their skulls.

Anyway. I'm here to say that chapter 108 has been scanlated and released. I really want to slap that blonde bitch in her face, seriously.
Old 2013-10-06, 13:19   Link #248
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I know and it's pretty sad and sickening. It's easier to point the finger at someone or people rather than look at things at different angles. It's sad that humans will always be humans, and we never seem to learn from our past mistakes... this just, seriously people need to take Dwarven Vow #105: "Compassion benefits all man" into their skulls.

Anyway. I'm here to say that chapter 108 has been scanlated and released. I really want to slap that blonde bitch in her face, seriously.
I kind of no really want to slap humanity in the face.

Still, wouldn't it be shocking in the story that who ever happened to killed that female wasn't a Vampire but instead of a human who had intense rage against Vampires?
Old 2013-10-12, 12:41   Link #249
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Sorry OM fans. There will be no new update this week.

Quote:
On Seok Woo's blog he had this up...
오말 이번주 휴재입니다.
후반부 내용상 문제와 체력의한계를 느껴 어렵게 결정했으니 조금만 이해해주시기바랍니다.
다음주 재밌는 내용으로 보답하겠습니다
[출처] 오말 휴재공지|작성자 석우

Which google translates to: "This week is the Omani hyujae. Problems and physical limitations of content from the end felt a little understanding please haeteuni difficult decision. Next week will be rewarded with interesting information"
I don't know what that is, but I hope the author will take it easy this week. I hope we won't have to endure another 3-4 month delay due to his eye condition last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I kind of no really want to slap humanity in the face.

Still, wouldn't it be shocking in the story that who ever happened to killed that female wasn't a Vampire but instead of a human who had intense rage against Vampires?
No dude. Humanity definitely needs a giant slap to the face. Or a Falcon Punch... I really the sound of that.

Anyways...

I read that in the earlier chapters that the culprit was a released criminal, but his crimes are being committed brutally in a sense that using vampires as a scapegoat are a shoe in to get away with them. The methods look extreme, but they're disturbingly effective since... well I'm sure you can tell by what's going on.
Old 2013-10-26, 12:04   Link #250
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Alright! I'm back with the weekly OM raw update. I couldn't do it last week due to net issues, as always. None the less, let's get started! Before I forget chapters 108 to 109 have been scanlated and released. So if you haven't read those chapters you won't be able to understand this update I'm about to share. Here's a look of the chapter I'm about to write about if you're interested..

Anyways...

Ahem:

Spoiler for Chapter 110 Raw:

That's this weeks update and I can't wait for the next one.
Old 2013-10-26, 15:20   Link #251
Culaio

I must say that I am disappointed how everyone thinks that Jae-min is asshole for what he did to Ma Ri, yes he did something wrong but people forget that Ma Ri was overcoming her trauma half of the story and people DEMAND Jae-min to overcome his trauma instantly, people really have double standards, she just re-opened his old wounds, he really has a REASON to hate vampires: from his perspective it looks like vampire stolen everything from him, his whole family, also reason why he was physically/emotionally abused. his father side of family hates him and for his mother her vampire boyfriend was more important then her son(she would rather never see her son then risk exposing her boyfriend as vampire). He never really had any good experiances with vampires.

I don't understand why people can't accept him having trauma as big if not BIGGER then the trauma Ma Ri had, also I VERY disappointed how author is making him overcome his trauma, its like GUYS don't have right to have trauma
Old 2013-10-29, 19:25   Link #252
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culaio View Post
I must say that I am disappointed how everyone thinks that Jae-min is asshole for what he did to Ma Ri, yes he did something wrong but people forget that Ma Ri was overcoming her trauma half of the story and people DEMAND Jae-min to overcome his trauma instantly, people really have double standards, she just re-opened his old wounds, he really has a REASON to hate vampires: from his perspective it looks like vampire stolen everything from him, his whole family, also reason why he was physically/emotionally abused. his father side of family hates him and for his mother her vampire boyfriend was more important then her son(she would rather never see her son then risk exposing her boyfriend as vampire). He never really had any good experiances with vampires.

I don't understand why people can't accept him having trauma as big if not BIGGER then the trauma Ma Ri had, also I VERY disappointed how author is making him overcome his trauma, its like GUYS don't have right to have trauma
The issue with Jae Min is he saw them as monsters who take things from people (his mother), and never took the time to understand them like her mothers has. It's to be expected since her mom up and left him, and made him feel abandoned, and he suffered greatly because of it. The problem with him was that he never took the time to learn and have the patience to learn why her mother did was she did, but instead played cold war with her and blamed the latters spouse for his misfortune. However, when he learned that Ma Ri was a vampire he took out his disgust and frustrations how on her when it's obvious she wasn't in the wrong, except hiding the fact that she was a vampire from him longer than she needed to. It's to be expected why he cruelly and wrongfully labeled her, but when she learned of his disgust towards her kind she was hesitant to tell him the truth about herself, with good reason.

1. To keep the guy she loved happy and to continue being with him
2. She didn't want to live with the fact that the boy she loved hated vampires, which in turn the former is in fact one.

So in fact Ma Ri didn't open his old wounds. It's true that he suffered because of vampires, but Ma Ri had nothing to do with it nor did she wanted to hurt him in anyway. Ma Ri was used as a means for Jae Min to play the victim and take out his frustrations. It's understandable in some instances, but in most cases wrong.

Think about it: Ma Ri's case is different because she is in all purposes a vampire, a hated existence, while Jae Min is a human with a grudge (formerly as of currently) against them. Ma Ri is in a far severe situation than the latter, and as of now it seems like she's starting to stand on her own feet against the persecution that her kind suffers. Sure Jae Min was a victim, but his method of dealing with it at first wasn't of good consequence not for Ma Ri, but for himself as well. He's grown up for sure now but he needs to prove himself again, which I hope in turn that he does, but he's in the wuss phase, sadly so this may take awhile.

Speaking of which, chapter 110 has been scanlated and released!

Looks like my analysis was spot on. You go, Ma Ri! Show them you're no longer afraid of hiding!

Dwarven Vow#4: Don't depend on others, walk on your own two legs!
Old 2013-11-03, 11:31   Link #253
Culaio

Quote:
The issue with Jae Min is he saw them as monsters who take things from people (his mother), and never took the time to understand them like her mothers has. It's to be expected since her mom up and left him, and made him feel abandoned, and he suffered greatly because of it. The problem with him was that he never took the time to learn and have the patience to learn why her mother did was she did, but instead played cold war with her and blamed the latters spouse for his misfortune. However, when he learned that Ma Ri was a vampire he took out his disgust and frustrations how on her when it's obvious she wasn't in the wrong, except hiding the fact that she was a vampire from him longer than she needed to. It's to be expected why he cruelly and wrongfully labeled her, but when she learned of his disgust towards her kind she was hesitant to tell him the truth about herself, with good reason.

1. To keep the guy she loved happy and to continue being with him
2. She didn't want to live with the fact that the boy she loved hated vampires, which in turn the former is in fact one.

So in fact Ma Ri didn't open his old wounds. It's true that he suffered because of vampires, but Ma Ri had nothing to do with it nor did she wanted to hurt him in anyway. Ma Ri was used as a means for Jae Min to play the victim and take out his frustrations. It's understandable in some instances, but in most cases wrong.

Think about it: Ma Ri's case is different because she is in all purposes a vampire, a hated existence, while Jae Min is a human with a grudge (formerly as of currently) against them. Ma Ri is in a far severe situation than the latter, and as of now it seems like she's starting to stand on her own feet against the persecution that her kind suffers. Sure Jae Min was a victim, but his method of dealing with it at first wasn't of good consequence not for Ma Ri, but for himself as well. He's grown up for sure now but he needs to prove himself again, which I hope in turn that he does, but he's in the wuss phase, sadly so this may take awhile.

Speaking of which, chapter 110 has been scanlated and released!

Looks like my analysis was spot on. You go, Ma Ri! Show them you're no longer afraid of hiding!

Dwarven Vow#4: Don't depend on others, walk on your own two legs!
Remind me how long it taken her to overcome her problem with humans ? only reason why it happen in the first place was the fact that she was attracted to his blood and because he kept nagging her.
Because she kept it hidden he stoped trusting her,it was because of trauma since his mother lied to him because of her vampire boyfriend, so to him vampires are connected to lies, and Ma Ri only reinforced that image of vampires even if it was by accident .

Difference between them is that she known from the beginning what she is getting into: falling for human even though she had bad experiances with humans on the other hand he had NO idea who he fallen for, she was facing her trauma for MANY chapters and was overcoming them slowly, while it was FIRST time he had to face his trauma with her and its START of overcoming of trauma for him, thats why he didn't try to know them better until now,Ma Ri also didn't TRY to know humans better until she was forced by situation with Jae-min.

Lets also not forget that his trauma is probably BIGGER, she at least had family who loved her while he had NO ONE, and was abused because of his family choices.

Lets look at opposite situation what would happen if she had really hated humans and fallen in love with vampire and later found out that he is actually human ? EXACTLY same thing would happen as happen with him.

Last edited by Culaio; 2013-11-03 at 11:49.
Old 2013-12-30, 03:26   Link #254
Johnny
Working the bags...

And it's done...

I wonder if the author ended it early because they discovered it was still being scanlated by someone else...
Old 2013-12-30, 06:02   Link #255
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
And it's done...

I wonder if the author ended it early because they discovered it was still being scanlated by someone else...
If he did, it's kind of childish since the series is hosted totally for free to begin with. Though I'll cut that train of thought there since I don't want to start that kind of debate.

Honestly the series seemed like it was moving to a conclusion soon anyway. Most of the potential conflicts were almost gone now with Jaemin getting over his vampire hatred and now the parent meeting. There really wasn't much else to consider, there was no way it was ever going to get to a "vampires are completely accepted in society, yay!" conclusion.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2013-12-30, 11:01   Link #256
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

So it's finished? That was okay, I guess.

I really, really liked

Spoiler:
Closed Thread