AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2013-04-07, 15:57   Link #121
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Who else thinks that the trap fetish is a natural evolution of the loli fetish? As in, when you finally realized you like traps, you've already liked lolis before. Also means, if you're already a lolicon, you will eventually fall over to the dark side of traps if you continue to indulge in that fetish.
[Monocles on]

Not really. The appeal of traps, it appears, has to do with the fake-as-real, forbidden aspect than the more straightforward cuteness appeal of, well, little girls. Body type doesn't really matter.

Another aspect of course is the fantasy of you yourself being able to pass for a pretty girl. Indeed, the trap fetish may be much more closely linked to the other, more mainstream trope of the body-switching, especially when it crosses gender.

So no, Saintess' tragically amusing stockholm syndrome isn't really a typical driving impulse behind the trap fetishism.

Though you could say the token trap character has long since joined the token loli character in the pantheon of My Life is a Light Novel Harem and There is a Cheap Anime Adaptation of It.

[/Monocles off]

Personally, I'm a bit sick of them, barring a few iconic examples (Hideyoshi, Aikawa) and some more edgy works that actually drive into the psychological effects of the premise [think the way Madoka Magica knifes the magical girl tropes]. People seem to write "LOL TRAP MANGA" and then give up all pretenses of attempting to create good stories, characters, etc. It is an even less developed industry in this regard than Yuri.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 20:10   Link #122
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
......does this title mean that there's an official thread for this too? I'm suddenly scared.
Scared, but why? I have yet to mention my fetishes :3

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 21:05   Link #123
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

chung lee quads gat dayumn. she squats
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 21:59   Link #124
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
chung lee quads gat dayumn. she squats
More Chun Li this way fine sir
Old 2013-04-08, 22:07   Link #125
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
The connection is the DFC!

My post was what happened to me personally, but I reconsidered this theory after witnessing Saintess' recent turning over to the dark side.

Oh, and btw, thanks to Neptunia I have also recently mastered the way of oppai so I can now truly say that 'all breasts are created equal'. I have mastered both DFC and oppai, a dual-master!
Hmm, I think it's not about what they haven't, but what they have.

No sausages in my lolis, please.

Although that holds disturbing connotations for your sig.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-09, 06:10   Link #126
Tsaki

I like Moe so much to the pount that I think I've given up on reality. I had a bad relationship last year and it really bothered me, now I know I'm way better off and that she was the problem(I blamed myself for months) but after watching some animes the heroines had an impact on me. I want to protect them, I even have my own apocalypse scenario where it is myself and the character surviving off what we can and each other for company.

I have respectfully declined any form of boyfriend/girlfriend relationship since my last because I have a superficial emotional attachment to these girls and I don't want it to change in my imaginary realm. These are not sexual fantasies but am insane somewhere in my brain to make me chase fictional girls? I have many questions xD All I know is that I love anime and I love what my imagination has created with anime.

If anyone feels the same or has an opinion about my 'fetish' (I guess it can be called that, if not I can move this post to the proper topic xD)
Tsaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-09, 06:16   Link #127
HasuMasu
*Artist

So you have fully embraced 2D.

Continue on this path, my comrade.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-09, 08:59   Link #128
Ridwan

I liked Moe at one point too, but if I'm being honest it's Curly that's always been my favorite.
Old 2013-04-10, 10:02   Link #129
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaki View Post
If anyone feels the same or has an opinion about my 'fetish' (I guess it can be called that, if not I can move this post to the proper topic xD)
We're using the term "fetish" in this topic pretty loosely. From a psychological standpoint, a fetish is something that is a requirement to be put into a state where you can engage in sex. It's not just a matter of "I find this hot," it's a requirement. If that condition isn't met, no sex.

What you're describing isn't related to sex, but I'll comment on it anyway. You've had a bad relationship experience and are now shying away from other such relationships. You can't give up on relationships completely, though, because of how you are "hard wired." Sure, some people are perfectly happy to have no romance or connections to others in their lives, but it seems like you are not one of those people (which isn't a bad or good thing - it is what it is). Unable to give up on relationships and yet desiring to avoid the pain that you previously experienced, you have found solace in fantasy. Sure, the relationships with these characters is one-sided (there is no true interaction), but what does it matter? Even if these are works of fiction you still feel a sense of connection with them. Those feelings are real.

What you are doing now is essentially nursing a broken heart, hurt feelings, damaged world view, or something along those lines. I don't think that there's anything wrong with what you're doing. What you need to recognize is that you can't do it forever. That is, you can, but eventually it won't be enough. A fantasy relationship will always be limited by the fact that it is fantasy. Recognition of that, which is bound to occur with time and/or certain life events, will ruin the fantasy for you.

So enjoy the fantasy for now, and take the time that you need. Just expect that some day you will leave it behind for bigger and better things.
Old 2013-04-13, 07:16   Link #130
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Transgender of boy to girl, and the accompanying mental transition.
Like you know, Sekai no Hate de Aimashou.
Turns me on more than anything.

Oh and pregnancy. Even more plus if combined with the above.

Have a kazillion other fetishes, but the above have been my go-to material when I can't make up the dinner of the day.
Old 2013-04-13, 08:24   Link #131
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Transgender of boy to girl, and the accompanying mental transition.
Like you know, Sekai no Hate de Aimashou.
Turns me on more than anything.

Oh and pregnancy. Even more plus if combined with the above.

Have a kazillion other fetishes, but the above have been my go-to material when I can't make up the dinner of the day.
What's a sick pervert taste....

.... is what i will say if it's not also amongst my top fetishes...

.... and i do include the combination as well
Old 2013-04-13, 22:15   Link #132
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Do you guys like MtF transgender characters in anime, manga, and video games - plus OC characters; or all that and plus real life MtF transgenders, as well?
Old 2013-04-13, 22:24   Link #133
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Only in doujins.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 22:26   Link #134
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Is this thread about things that appeal to us with anime characters, or that and real life fetishes, too?
Old 2013-04-13, 22:29   Link #135
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Don't be creepy. Trans people are still people with their own minds, wants, desires and feelings, not fetish objects, and I've had and know people who have had really bad experiences with "tranny chasers."
Old 2013-04-13, 22:32   Link #136
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I'm beginning to enjoy futas but without balls....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 22:50   Link #137
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Don't be creepy. Trans people are still people with their own minds, wants, desires and feelings, not fetish objects, and I've had and know people who have had really bad experiences with "tranny chasers."
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply fetish-sizing transgender people was a-okay. I know some people do that, but I agree with what you said. They are people, not fetish objects. But reread what I wrote:

Quote:
Do you guys like MtF transgender characters in anime, manga, and video games - plus OC characters; or all that and plus real life MtF transgenders, as well?
I wasn't thinking of things in terms of fetishes. I was thinking of things in terms of "Are those type of characters/type of people appealing to you?".

They were speaking in terms of fetishes, but I was just trying to understand if what they liked was only for fictional characters, or for real life people as well.

Last edited by Urzu 7; 2013-04-13 at 23:37.
Urzu 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 23:18   Link #138
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I'm beginning to enjoy futas but without balls....
I see you have been reading nyotai-ka
Old 2013-04-13, 23:34   Link #139
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Eh, I think nyotai-ka was more like Aohige's dinner as he describe here. 女体化 = lit. female body change (into)
With the term futa, I tend to view them as originally female. I don't really hate it as a genre, but I'm rather sick with how often futa pictures comes grotesquely disproportionate (like fanaticfetish, but I guess this one is more likable).
Speaking about futa, how many of you know "sounding"?
Old 2013-04-13, 23:39   Link #140
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Only in doujins.
This ^
Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Don't judge when you do not have one. You simply will not understand....

...unless i explain what so turn-on about it....

...which i won't do because it will really make me sounds like a pervert.

But yeah let's just say there is a reason why this specific fetish only exists in djs. It simply borderline impossible in reality. Next to tentacle raep and the like. Simply can't be done, will never happen, and simply can't be judged with moral code. Also don't make random assumption to group random fetishes in. It will be like saying "since you like yaoi, you must like trap, since trap is simply deprived from flat-chest girl, means you must also be a lolicon..... "

Edit: btw, just to clarify, what i means above is the "transgender/genderbendering plots/fetishes" not the actual people btw

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2013-04-13 at 23:52.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote