AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-18, 00:15   Link #3301
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Were still shrouded in the fog of war and we don't have any cheat codes to see what's really going on. So before tossing people under the bus why not wait and see what's happening. As far as we know he could be in the dark as much as Haruto is. Just because he's her boyfriend doesn't mean he knows her entire life history...
I know he's in the dark. My point is that he was fine with it, and he didn't bother trying to shed some light on the situation.

Come on... if a girl isn't romantically interested in you, isn't it possible that she's interested in someone else? If the girl you're supposedly interested in is gone for a year, shouldn't you be at least curious about what happened in that girl's life, or more importantly, if she got a boyfriend during then?

Kazama seems to have a one-track mind. Unless the next few chapters prove otherwise, Kazama probably didn't care to ask Eba about her life in Hiroshima. If Haruto was considerate enough to talk to Eba about her life in Tokyo, then Kazama could have done the same about Hiroshima.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 05:53   Link #3302
KLGChaos
The Shermain

My problem with the manga right now is that we're still no closer to knowing anything about why Eba broke up with Haruto than we were when she first stopped contacting him. And if the latest spoilers are true, Seo went though all that to put us right back where we started-- with Haruto thinking Eba's lying. It's dragged on to the point of me not even caring what happens anymore, I just want it to end because the last 20 chapters have been pretty much pointless.
Old 2010-05-18, 06:47   Link #3303
disposablehero92
The Gravewalker

Quote:
Were still shrouded in the fog of war and we don't have any cheat codes to see what's really going on. So before tossing people under the bus why not wait and see what's happening. As far as we know he could be in the dark as much as Haruto is. Just because he's her boyfriend doesn't mean he knows her entire life history...
true, we don't know the story yet, and we shouldn't throw people nder the bus, but havn't we already done that to eba?we know theres more to the story, and we know it will come out, but that doen't stop the hate, not saying i don't agree for some of it, but it gets old if every other post is "ZOMG EBA IS SUCH A B***h!"

Last edited by disposablehero92; 2010-05-18 at 07:09.
disposablehero92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 08:11   Link #3304
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
My problem with the manga right now is that we're still no closer to knowing anything about why Eba broke up with Haruto than we were when she first stopped contacting him. And if the latest spoilers are true, Seo went though all that to put us right back where we started-- with Haruto thinking Eba's lying. It's dragged on to the point of me not even caring what happens anymore, I just want it to end because the last 20 chapters have been pretty much pointless.
Most likely, Nanami.

Really, Seo could wrap up all the drama and romance in this into about 100 chapters, and the same goes for Suzuka.

We all know that's not going to happen, because that would mean his series would end earlier, meaning no more sales.

We're all supposed to be like "OMG! What happens next?" but we have too much hindsight from reading Seo's previous works like Suzuka to be happy about this turn of events.
Old 2010-05-18, 08:56   Link #3305
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Most likely, Nanami.

Really, Seo could wrap up all the drama and romance in this into about 100 chapters, and the same goes for Suzuka.

We all know that's not going to happen, because that would mean his series would end earlier, meaning no more sales.

We're all supposed to be like "OMG! What happens next?" but we have too much hindsight from reading Seo's previous works like Suzuka to be happy about this turn of events.
True. And if she broke up with Haruto just because of Nanami, there's no way I'd ever be able to see her character redeemed. It's just too dumb of a reason.
Old 2010-05-18, 13:00   Link #3306
Shadow5YA

Quote:
True. And if she broke up with Haruto just because of Nanami, there's no way I'd ever be able to see her character redeemed. It's just too dumb of a reason.
You mean, exactly like how Nanami turned Haruto down because of Eba?
Old 2010-05-18, 13:16   Link #3307
DarkFreedom

Quote:

yupp, but eba is bad, nanami i a second mother theresa
DarkFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 13:18   Link #3308
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFreedom View Post
yupp, but eba is bad, nanami i a second mother theresa
no, even Yuzuki might be sacrificing her happiness for a good reason even though she is suffering from it.
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 13:21   Link #3309
DarkFreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
no, even Yuzuki might be sacrificing her happiness for a good reason even though she is suffering from it.
i was sarcastic about nanami
DarkFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 13:35   Link #3310
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Nanami rejected him outright. Eba got together with him and then dumped him with a letter AFTER getting a new boyfriend. There's a huge difference between the two.
Old 2010-05-18, 13:50   Link #3311
cyberdemon

Quote:
Nanami rejected him outright. Eba got together with him and then dumped him with a letter AFTER getting a new boyfriend. There's a huge difference between the two.
we don't know Yuzuki's reasons. There could be some very good reasons so we can't say she is worse than nanami yet.
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 14:10   Link #3312
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
we don't know Yuzuki's reasons. There could be some very good reasons so we can't say she is worse than nanami yet.
That reason better be something astronomical or I'm just not going to care. I've already lost interest in the character thanks to Seo dragging everything out. We probably won't learn the reason for Eba's behavior for like another 50 chapters at the rate he's going.

Taking her out if the story for long and keeping everything completely in the dark was the worst move Seo could make. All it's going to do is hurt the character's image and making any reconcilation extememly hard to swallow, no matter what the reasons are for her actions. To me, that's a poor way of writing a story. I never even read 89 because it was just so facepalming of a chapter from what I saw in the spoilers.

And if 90 does have this reset-type event like it's supposed to be, I won't be reading another chapter of this for a very long time... Like maybe when he finally finishes or something.
Old 2010-05-18, 14:26   Link #3313
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

All in all, I think everyone can agree that they're all a bunch of stupid kids who don't realize that if they talked it out in the beginning none of this drama would have happened. But then again there won't be much of a story would there?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 15:20   Link #3314
Shadow5YA

Quote:
We don't know when Eba got together with Kazama. It could be any time from when she saw Haruto with Nanami until after Eba visited him. Rin didn't spread any news about Eba's new boyfriend until weeks, maybe even months after Eba gave Haruto the sweater + letter. For all we know, she could have gotten together with Kazama after she gave the letter to Haruto.

Oh and btw, Eba suggested they break up when they met up. Haruto just didn't believe her, just like he didn't believe Eba got a new boyfriend when he read the letter.

And there's really no way to justify Nanami getting as close to Haruto as she did. Not only is a fake date to impress someone else already shallow enough, but Nanami was well aware that Haruto was taken.

There's no one innocent in this Haruto-Nanami-Eba-Kazama cluster**** of a love rectangle. The only person you could remotely argue a case for being not guilty of anything is Kazama, but even his ignorance can be seen as a crime.
Old 2010-05-18, 15:41   Link #3315
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Haruto moved to Tokyo 3 months after she stopped contacting him.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 15:56   Link #3316
disposablehero92
The Gravewalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Haruto moved to Tokyo 3 months after she stopped contacting him.
i thought i was only a month after? or was that somthing else
Old 2010-05-18, 19:54   Link #3317
Arturro

I don't hate Eba, I just don't want the ending with Eba X Haruto. I'm not angry at Eba because she broke with Haruto, but because the way she did (or rather didn't) it. Or how she acted in last chapter. Eba has right to be mad at Haruto because of his hero complex, and messing with Nanami. Eba has right to date anyone she wants to date. But the way she treated Haruto make her a bitch - regardless of reasons of her actions. Even if it comes that her parents forced her to break with Haruto/ she is his half sister/ Kazama has terminal illness/ she did it for Haruto and Nanami well being - it doesn't matter. The way she broke with Haruto, refuse to talk to him, or refuse to recognize him in last chapter, makes her a heartless bitch.
Spoiler for last spoilers:

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 21:07   Link #3318
dilan

Quote:
Black sheep wall lol (4 sc fans)
dilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 21:12   Link #3319
dilan

Quote:
We don't know when Eba got together with Kazama. It could be any time from when she saw Haruto with Nanami until after Eba visited him. Rin didn't spread any news about Eba's new boyfriend until weeks, maybe even months after Eba gave Haruto the sweater + letter. For all we know, she could have gotten together with Kazama after she gave the letter to Haruto.

Oh and btw, Eba suggested they break up when they met up. Haruto just didn't believe her, just like he didn't believe Eba got a new boyfriend when he read the letter.

And there's really no way to justify Nanami getting as close to Haruto as she did. Not only is a fake date to impress someone else already shallow enough, but Nanami was well aware that Haruto was taken.

There's no one innocent in this Haruto-Nanami-Eba-Kazama cluster**** of a love rectangle. The only person you could remotely argue a case for being not guilty of anything is Kazama, but even his ignorance can be seen as a crime.
for it 2 b a rectangle sum1 needs to love kazama lol
Old 2010-05-18, 21:14   Link #3320
dilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
I don't hate Eba, I just don't want the ending with Eba X Haruto. I'm not angry at Eba because she broke with Haruto, but because the way she did (or rather didn't) it. Or how she acted in last chapter. Eba has right to be mad at Haruto because of his hero complex, and messing with Nanami. Eba has right to date anyone she wants to date. But the way she treated Haruto make her a bitch - regardless of reasons of her actions. Even if it comes that her parents forced her to break with Haruto/ she is his half sister/ Kazama has terminal illness/ she did it for Haruto and Nanami well being - it doesn't matter. The way she broke with Haruto, refuse to talk to him, or refuse to recognize him in last chapter, makes her a heartless bitch.
Spoiler for last spoilers:
agreed to some extent.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life