AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-15, 20:49   Link #481
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
wow i feel stupid lol thanks for the quick reply xD

Ok i leveled up their weapons all the way and got anastasia's upgrade but now i need fairy wings for eukleia but i have no clue where to find the fake phinnilly.
Phinilly
Chapter 3
Get Fairy Candlestick (Runic Forest Ruins Free Map)
Enter Mercy Light Valley (event)
Events in Town
Synth Alert Powder
Clear Mercy Light Valley
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 20:54   Link #482
molitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Seriously? The hints are all over the place. I think I figured it out like in chapter 2 of 3 of my first playthrough, Yuela route.

Spoiler for Story Spoiler:
I didn't even have to wait for the hints. Her attitude and the way she avoids going there all the time. 2+2 = 4 without much thought here.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 21:05   Link #483
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

@the mining development
a) I need a yard that is 20x the current size to host everything I want. I am the lord of Yuidoria and all I get is a silly hut...
b) Curious what you get for the more expensive ones. Currently I run 2x stat stone mines. I doubt they can be replaced easily.
c) On the other hand, there really isn't anywhere else to spend money on. 40x of each potion is enough for my dungeoning needs. Potions aren't all that expensive...

//Valkyria Falls is a lot easier because the mobs are easier to handle, and also my guys aren't lv80.
Money wise, the new recipes I got after finishing the dungeon makes good use of the stockpile of materials I have gotten, for example:

(those sell for 55k in my store with pure +price)
Downside is that some of these character specific receipts are not noted to be character specific. ie: those gloves can only be used by Leguna.

//

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-15 at 21:54.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 21:31   Link #484
Xacual

Just got Asmodeus' 90 title change. That was a big stat up, though I guess that's understandable with her starting at level 80.

Also doing Phema Thunder Peaks and damn everything can do like every status effect. I've used like 20 charm, confuse, shock and fear powders. Sadly now that Wil has his Legendary Hammer giving Forcefield, he's gotten even further ahead of everyone in levels and has turned 99 while next highest is 91.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-15 at 21:49.
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 21:54   Link #485
doujin

Quote:
Just got Asmodeus' 90 title change. That was a big stat up, though I guess that's understandable with her starting at level 80.

Also doing Phema Thunder Peaks and damn everything can do like every status effect. I've used like 20 charm, confuse, shock and fear powders. Sadly now that Wil has his Legendary Hammer giving Forcefield, he's gotten even further ahead of everyone in levels and has turned 99 while next highest is 91.
she wont get her prevail till 99 she really live up to her reputation as a boss when she have that
Old 2012-03-15, 21:58   Link #486
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
@the mining development
a) I need a yard that is 20x the current size to host everything I want. I am the lord of Yuidoria and all I get is a silly hut...
b) Curious what you get for the more expensive ones. Currently I run 2x stat stone mines. I doubt they can be replaced easily.
c) On the other hand, there really isn't anywhere else to spend money on. 40x of each potion is enough for my dungeoning needs. Potions aren't all that expensive...

//Valkyria Falls is a lot easier because the mobs are easier to handle, and also my guys aren't lv80.
Money wise, the new recipes I got after finishing the dungeon makes good use of the stockpile of materials I have gotten, for example:

(those sell for 55k in my store with pure +price)
Downside is that some of these character specific receipts are not noted to be character specific. ie: those gloves can only be used by Leguna.

//

lol this game got 2 parody so far
Old 2012-03-15, 22:27   Link #487
Xacual

Quote:
Sadly the Railgun isn't that great of an item. +2 tools +15 skill. I was expecting something more interesting than that.

Edit: Oh damn it the fire hammer requires a Crimson Seal, I didn't save any since they were easy to make and sold for a lot. Now the Kankuri Heart weapon treasure from that area that gives the Railgun skill which is a 7 range omni nuke for Suina is nice.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-15, 22:36   Link #488
Wigwams

need advice on serawi fire armor.

the enhancement is split into 2 routes, the left one has covering fire, suppressing fire, carpet bomb. the right one has enhanced battery, enhanced shelling, enhanced barrage.

which one is better? and what do those skills do? they are not shown in the info page yet.
Old 2012-03-15, 22:45   Link #489
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
need advice on serawi fire armor.

the enhancement is split into 2 routes, the left one has covering fire, suppressing fire, carpet bomb. the right one has enhanced battery, enhanced shelling, enhanced barrage.

which one is better? and what do those skills do? they are not shown in the info page yet.
The stuff on the left isn't as good as the stuff on the right. Enhanced battery is a 9 range nuke. Enhanced Barrage is a really good 3 range nuke. +20 str +20 hit +3 spd.

Old 2012-03-15, 22:54   Link #490
Wigwams

Quote:
The stuff on the left isn't as good as the stuff on the right. Enhanced battery is a 9 range nuke. Enhanced Barrage is a really good 3 range nuke. +20 str +20 hit +3 spd.
oh ok cool. im not sure but from the icons on those left skills, they are AoE i think. i guess ill go right.

thanks.
Old 2012-03-16, 00:24   Link #491
tlm10516

When do i unlock sin gate so that i can start getting divine bones? i need a lot of them for armors and weapons
Old 2012-03-16, 01:02   Link #492
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
When do i unlock sin gate so that i can start getting divine bones? i need a lot of them for armors and weapons
Wil needs to be level 50. I'm pretty sure that's the only requirement for the quest to complete and give you access.

Old 2012-03-16, 01:23   Link #493
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Wil needs to be level 50. I'm pretty sure that's the only requirement for the quest to complete and give you access.
lv50 and have the first round of recruits (melo, crayl, aht, uya).
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 02:27   Link #494
tlm10516

Quote:
Quote:
lv50 and have the first round of recruits (melo, crayl, aht, uya).
Did i have the check the NG+ option in the new game menu? cuz i dont have it and im in chapter 8 and all my characters range from 50-70
Old 2012-03-16, 03:32   Link #495
besurvivor

anyone know which monster drop marwen necklace and ring? help is appreciated
besurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 03:34   Link #496
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by besurvivor View Post
anyone know which monster drop marwen necklace and ring? help is appreciated
They aren't a drop. The ring is from an area of Yuidora Mine that is only in Yuela and Serawi routes and from the last chapter of the route, so if you're on Emelita you can't get it. Necklace is from a NG+ mine area. So if you play the game 3 times to get every route, including NG+ stuff, you'll end with 2 of each.

Old 2012-03-16, 03:43   Link #497
besurvivor

ic thx for the info much appreciated XD
besurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 03:44   Link #498
molitar

1. Where do I find the pure anklet for Aht?
2. Where can I find feathers for the weapons?
3. Where do I find the Ramius Stone?

I am on chapter 5 now and Wil still sucks royally. His best weapon is why a mithril hammer or earth axe. Most of the time have to use the hammer because most things are resistant to earth attacks.

Thanks I've got all my characters to level 25-26 now except Claye since he is my clerk so he is stuck at 21.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 03:58   Link #499
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
1. Where do I find the pure anklet for Aht?
2. Where can I find feathers for the weapons?
3. Where do I find the Ramius Stone?

I am on chapter 5 now and Wil still sucks royally. His best weapon is why a mithril hammer or earth axe. Most of the time have to use the hammer because most things are resistant to earth attacks.
1. Tainted Earthman, best place for them is the siege ground in Yuidora mine.
2. Birds at the free zone at the lake should drop those.
3. You won't see Ramius stone as an item until chapter 7, you get 2 for ranking up to chapter 6 though.

Wil gets the most growth because he has the most title changes. If you're not savescumming level ups he should have on the whole equal to if not better than most of the other characters. The stats are just more equal almost across the board. He's not really a fighter type like Yuela though. He's pretty much a tank, by the end of the game he's much better at it than almost anyone, not counting Asmodeus, her HPs are ridiculous and she gets prevail.

Old 2012-03-16, 03:59   Link #500
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

The pure anklet is a rare drop. From tainted earthmen I think.

Feathers drop from Hyuchei (Snake-Bird-Creature).

Ramius Stone is a resource that can be harvested. Limestone Caverns, Shrine of Flames are places where you can find it.

Will got a lot better with the Troll Hammer for me. He would still suck initially, but get much stronger when his HP got lower. Enables him to tank most enemy swarms indefinately.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully