AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-08, 23:37   Link #1281
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Aht would prob be more lovable if she is a loli in normal loli attire.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 01:55   Link #1282
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Actually I'd object to that. Too loli like Emelita just isn't my cup of tea.
Old 2012-04-09, 06:43   Link #1283
ron15

What are the requirements for meister rank?
ron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 11:04   Link #1284
Ginji-kun

Hello anyone know how you recruit Kohakuren into your party i'm on chapter 8 and shes currently a guest in the part? :P
Ginji-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 11:20   Link #1285
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron15 View Post
What are the requirements for meister rank?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji-kun View Post
Hello anyone know how you recruit Kohakuren into your party i'm on chapter 8 and shes currently a guest in the part? :P
http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102
Old 2012-04-09, 19:28   Link #1286
amoirsp

Hm I'm finishing up NG++ and noticing a few things didn't pop up.

Basically it looks like there's a lot of CGs on my file that aren't unlocked, most likely Eushully Angel or other character scenes.

I saw some screen shot on Marsterria. If that's real, how does one unlock it? Do you decline writing letters to Roka? (Or maybe obtain all items in the game or something along those lines?)

Completion of the level 90 dungeons was done, so by this point I'm going for the remaining completion. Thanks.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 19:44   Link #1287
Xacual

*Let's see, do both extra stories to completion. Make sure to then do the threesome scene with both angels.
*Make sure to level the 4 mascot angels and their weapons to unlock their second weapon / item quests, those give cgs.
*Write letters to Roka to get the scene with her new armor.
*Make sure to get all clothing scenes, including putting all 3 heroines in their mascot outfits / the foursome scene with them all wearing the gothic outfit.
*Level Mylen and Phinilly to get their scenes. Asmodeus' only scene is pretty much given to you once she joins.
*Complete Lyphia and Evelyn's questline for their scene.

That should be everything beyond normal game cg gotten during the routes, ignoring the NG characters.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 20:03   Link #1288
amoirsp

Much appreciated. Looks like majority of it is Emelita's route, the completion of Seralwi's route, 2/4 on the reaper encounter (I guess it's different in Emelita's route maybe. Likewise missing the Emelita special armor but that's more obvious)?

And then there's one missing to the right of the CG of flying on Gaphatl (and thus to the left of Wil and Leguna drinking at the bar). Missing 1/5 of drinking at the bar with Leguna.

I suppose if I finish Emelita's route I'll get most if not all the rest of the missing question marks. I made sure to leave just about no quest unfinished.

Getting some artifacts is a pain though. Thanks for the quick response.
Old 2012-04-10, 07:46   Link #1289
Mizuno
Undefined

Sometimes I really feel like this game is trolling me. For example, in the Fox Shrine map, I defeated all the enemies and I checked every nook and cranny but I'm stuck at 99%. Seriously...
Old 2012-04-10, 08:20   Link #1290
Arha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Sometimes I really feel like this game is trolling me. For example, in the Fox Shrine map, I defeated all the enemies and I checked every nook and cranny but I'm stuck at 99%. Seriously...
During that long passage right before the end, on the left side about 1/3 of the way through there's a tiny single room. You'll need Sharty or a Wing Bracelet to get to it. ...Or attach that Hermit thingy that I always sell immediately to another flying character. There's a card in there that's for one of the bonuses.
Arha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 10:28   Link #1291
Wigwams

im lvl 77-80 now. but all available dungeons are for lvl 90. is there a place where i can easily grind some lvls? maybe upto 85 or something.
Old 2012-04-10, 10:29   Link #1292
Arha

I think there are some level 80 mine maps once you clear out the lower level ones.
Old 2012-04-10, 11:03   Link #1293
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

If you bring enough potions with you, doing one of the easier lv90+ maps is not that bad. You will be leveling extremely quickly (about a level every 2 kills). By the time you are done you might be in the lv90 range already.
Old 2012-04-10, 16:35   Link #1294
Mizuno
Undefined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arha View Post
During that long passage right before the end, on the left side about 1/3 of the way through there's a tiny single room. You'll need Sharty or a Wing Bracelet to get to it. ...Or attach that Hermit thingy that I always sell immediately to another flying character. There's a card in there that's for one of the bonuses.
Thanks a lot for that.
Old 2012-04-10, 17:32   Link #1295
amoirsp

Dumb but real quick question: How does one attain 100% completion at the arena?
Old 2012-04-10, 17:53   Link #1296
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoirsp View Post
Dumb but real quick question: How does one attain 100% completion at the arena?
It's only possible on Emelita route since her route has arena fights. Also requires completing the three NG+ Jane request arena fights. Otherwise I think it caps at like 91 or 92% counting the three NG+ fights.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-04-10, 19:06   Link #1297
Arha

Does 100% at the arena actually do anything? I just finished Emelita's route without doing a couple of the gauntlet events because characters like Uya are laughably underleveled and poorly geared.
Old 2012-04-10, 19:14   Link #1298
Xacual

No, you only need to complete Wil's gauntlet to do the NG+ Jane stuff.

Old 2012-04-10, 19:39   Link #1299
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arha View Post
I think there are some level 80 mine maps once you clear out the lower level ones.
yeah but they give shitty exp. probably because they are recycled units. the tigress from untoachable cage was awesome during my 60+ farming though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
If you bring enough potions with you, doing one of the easier lv90+ maps is not that bad. You will be leveling extremely quickly (about a level every 2 kills). By the time you are done you might be in the lv90 range already.
hmmm. i was hoping for something more like where i can just sit back in my base with 1 char wearing the marwen ring/necklace and 2-3 backup. then just withdraw when things get bad for me.
i checked the lvl 90 dungeons from outside town, no free withdraw i think?
Old 2012-04-10, 20:26   Link #1300
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
yeah but they give shitty exp. probably because they are recycled units. the tigress from untoachable cage was awesome during my 60+ farming though.
There are a few with higher level mobs. One that comes to mind is the Hinaos Hall I think it was? The werewolves and stuff there are level 75 mobs I believe. Maybe 80, I know I was using the place for Wil's 500 kills since the 3 werewolf portals spawn 1 every turn and got Wil to 82-83ish before the xp really slowed down.

Tags
eushully