Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2015-06-06, 10:44   Link #1
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Earthquake Strikes Sabah, Kills 11

Sabah quake: Nine more bodies found, bringing death toll to 11

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 23:56   Link #2
JokerD

7 more Singaporeans confirmed dead in Sabah quake

Well fu*k
Quote:
The 7 Singaporeans identified by Malaysian authorities include five students and a teacher from Tanjong Katong Primary School.
It's always difficult to hear about dead kids, especially when they are from an area near to you. BTW, those kids are equivalent to 6th grade

But kudos to the mountain guides who were instrumental to finding and bringing down tons of climbers from the mountain. A bright spark in this tragedy
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 00:31   Link #3
abc0716

Not really surprise that earthquake would ever happened on Sabah, because of the changes of global climate. But I'm sad that the death toll is still increasing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
But kudos to the mountain guides who were instrumental to finding and bringing down tons of climbers from the mountain. A bright spark in this tragedy
In my opinion, most Sabahans are kinder and more willing to help people. Based on my experience with them on my previous job. (worked on there 4 years ago)

If the earthquake epicenter was on here instead, I don't think the same things will happen...
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 01:58   Link #4
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

And in the middle of the SEA Games. Dafuq.

One of the boys survived. He was flown back with a fractured skull.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote