From Amazon Japan.

from Gunota
Awesome cover!
Old 2008-02-18, 23:37   Link #2862
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Literally pending alien invasion, I can't see how they hope to justify what they're doing, and even then there were probably better ways to go about than simply screwing with the world.
you didn't hear that macross frontier is actually merging with the 00 universe?
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 23:40   Link #2863
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
you didn't hear that macross frontier is actually merging with the 00 universe?
One of my must see shows in April.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 23:40   Link #2864
Zeta Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi333 View Post
Is it really true that sunrise want to do a second season of gundam 00 ?

Actually after I have read about the end , I don't really think so a second season will be happen
Yes.

Nobody actually dies except Graham supposedly.A few of the units take heavy damage,but they retrieve two,and all 4 make it out relatively okay.

Going by how broad the spoilers are and almost how they make no sense at all,perhaps Lockon only loses 1 eye as opposed to totally blind.Allelujah becoming brain damaged just seems to be a reason for them to introduce Hallelujah to me.The other two were okay.
Zeta Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 00:10   Link #2865
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Literally pending alien invasion, I can't see how they hope to justify what they're doing, and even then there were probably better ways to go about than simply screwing with the world.

And I don't like the Meisters, and am not convinced they're all that vital to the story. Certainly it seems like any monkey can fly and own with a Gundam. What do the Meisters have to offer that makes them in any way unique, besides the power of emo?
Yeah well I had a feeling that Aeolia Schenberg is pulling some sort of Bian Zoldark.

As of the latest ep I was right in guessing CB has had a hand in the technological advancement of the day.

One of them owns the elevators so it is not far to assume they have a big slice of pie in all the elevators.

Given that their founder was the one who gave the theoretical basis for the solar elevator technology 200 years before.

I assume they also had a hand in the conceptualization and production of mobile suits.

Its like BSG 2003 line "they have a plan".

Question is what plan?

Eifman just figured it out. Whoever were those in the expedition 120 years ago must have had radical opinions.

Thing is Eifman initially thought it has something to do with space and colonization.

Guess who is going out there?

Saji Crossroad

I think he will resolve this mystery once he is out there in space.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 00:27   Link #2866
hamstar
just passing by

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Translation :-

Spoiler for Rumours, but highly possible route for the rest of Season 1, read at your own risk:

sounds pretty legit.
Old 2008-02-19, 00:45   Link #2867
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Yeah...it sounds crazy, but it kinda fits with what's happening now
Old 2008-02-19, 00:54   Link #2868
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Yeah...it sounds crazy, but it kinda fits with what's happening now
Sounds almost too good to be true. And it still doesn't explain why any of it is happening.
Old 2008-02-19, 02:38   Link #2869
sniperz

well anybody could also make an ending for the gundam stories but it's only unique due to the real gundam creator of the series.

still a very good rumor and predictions.
sniperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 02:54   Link #2870
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

If the spoiler is true,what a waste.All those characters replace by another bunch of new characters..........

I dont hate the Trinity siblings enough yet to see that happening.I wonder how are they going to stuff all those in this 6 episodes.Not a very wise thing to do.First they start slow like a tortoise,and all of the sudden,the plot progress so fast like a bullet train.It is not balanced.Most of the characters there did not get proper character development.But i guess i should be prepared for that ever since the days of GS
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 21:30   Link #2871
MasterX25
Celestial Beings No.1 Fan
*Author

I personally don't mind seeing the Trinity dead, but than I don't see the point of introducing the characters, including them in the opening than kill them off a few episodes later.
MasterX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 21:31   Link #2872
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterX25 View Post
I personally don't mind seeing the Trinity dead, but than I don't see the point of introducing the characters, including them in the opening than kill them off a few episodes later.
Especially since characters haven't been really dying in droves since the show started. You had a few purely plot related deaths, but nothing that was simply tragic and arguably unavoidable.
Old 2008-02-19, 23:17   Link #2873
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
@ MasterX25

Heine would like to have a word with you.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 23:40   Link #2874
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
@ MasterX25

Heine would like to have a word with you.
He was too expensive to keep on is the prevailing theory.
Old 2008-02-20, 00:13   Link #2875
HazardNights

Send a message via AIM to HazardNights Send a message via MSN to HazardNights Send a message via Yahoo to HazardNights
The thing about Graham I feel, depending how it goes down (remember the "If you don't see it" or "No body" rules), he could return as the "masked" character in season 2. It would just suck if he or someone like him doesn't make it into season 2 though.
HazardNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 03:07   Link #2876
MasterX25
Celestial Beings No.1 Fan
*Author

Well if the current situation is predicted by Veda eg. the traitor amongst the organization, introduction of the Trinity triplet and the Pseudo Gundams given the the 3 major power nation, than I would say Veda is winning.

Spoiler for My theory on if that Veda predicted all this:
MasterX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 07:19   Link #2877
Coffee

The reason CB is hiding the technology is because its the one overwhelming advantage they have over the rest of the nations on Earth. If CB didn't have its technological advantage they would have gotten crushed by the 3 power blocs many episodes ago. I don't think they are willing to let happen by any means.

I doubt civilians will riot over their own military's procession of means that will enable it to fight CB. CB is seen as a terrorist/vigilante group from the eyes of most people in the world. If anything the people of the three power blocs would probably feel more safe knowing that their military had those technologies.

In any event I highly doubt news of them obtaining the tech. would even be public knowledge.
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 13:23   Link #2878
shaselai

if the spolier are true then the Marina and louise+saji screentime are worthless, especially saji+louise. Marina's story is OK but it seemed the intro made her more "important" than she really is. What about the 1st intro where she looks like to be merged with exia?
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 13:27   Link #2879
Chase

Damn if thats true, then thats 50 episodes worth of drama packed into what? 6 episodes?lol. Thats crazy but im excited non the less if thats true.
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 13:54   Link #2880
Icephere
Claymore Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
if the spolier are true then the Marina and louise+saji screentime are worthless, especially saji+louise. Marina's story is OK but it seemed the intro made her more "important" than she really is. What about the 1st intro where she looks like to be merged with exia?
That was not exia.That was Gundam O I believe.
Icephere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoilers