AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2007-09-22, 18:19   Link #1
Apple84

Question adobe audition help needed plz!

hello! lately i wanted to learn how to remove voice sound in the episode of naruto to get the background music only and i am sure if those who has try this can u please teach me or show me how?i dl and install it and god it was ever confusin i dunno where to start

thanks so much for the help in advance.
Apple84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 20:03   Link #2
Gundam Zero Force

I love Adobe Audition

Which version are you using?? 1.5?? or 2.0??

ok so you want to remove some voices and get some music from the background right?? Well you need to use the fequency viewer and find the correct frequency the voice is coming from, then you need to remove it and then amplify the music and touch it up to make it sound better.

I'll try to help the best I can but it is really hard to explain without visuals. Do you know the basics of Adobe Audition first?? Like importing music, panning, EQ, and volume editing? The frequency editor in Adobe is one of the complicated sections so knowing the basics is a big help.
Gundam Zero Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 11:46   Link #3
Apple84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam Zero Force View Post
I love Adobe Audition

Which version are you using?? 1.5?? or 2.0??

ok so you want to remove some voices and get some music from the background right?? Well you need to use the fequency viewer and find the correct frequency the voice is coming from, then you need to remove it and then amplify the music and touch it up to make it sound better.

I'll try to help the best I can but it is really hard to explain without visuals. Do you know the basics of Adobe Audition first?? Like importing music, panning, EQ, and volume editing? The frequency editor in Adobe is one of the complicated sections so knowing the basics is a big help.
heyy heyy! yes! u know how to use it^^ whow it sounds very complicated and especially when i install it i was just froze to my face and not knowin where to start. i know how to add music..import it and play it =D but anything else on it then i i am still clueless. i just need to know how to removing voice and get background music only. i think i have the version 2.0...yepp i just check..its 2.0 version. ..and i agree its very hard to explain without visuals..=D

EDIT: ohhhh heyyy again hehe^^ i was just bored so i play around wth the program and i work it out fine!! yayy!!! but to amplify the the music and touch it up to make it sound better is kinda hard...do u have any advice or tip to make it better?thankies=)

this program is totally new to me so imma be so lost..hehehe nevertherless, if u dun mind to print screen step that i can follow? that be a big help and generous of u.and its also visual =) let me know back.thanks.

Last edited by Apple84; 2007-09-23 at 13:09.
Old 2007-09-23, 20:10   Link #4
Gundam Zero Force

ok I'll get some screenshots up to show you where to find those things your looking for. Just give me a little time to gather them up and then I'll post some stuff that should help you out.
Gundam Zero Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 09:16   Link #5
Apple84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam Zero Force View Post
ok I'll get some screenshots up to show you where to find those things your looking for. Just give me a little time to gather them up and then I'll post some stuff that should help you out.
hey hey^^ yup sure..take all ur time .i am in no rush and many thanks for ur time and effort to help me out. god bless=)