AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-12, 22:21   Link #1841
Ddraig

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Does the twin know that Tatsuya is the one that their sister is interested with. Being in the Saegusa family does that twin look down on Tatsuya as well for being in the special course or him being a former weed. From what I heard Tatsuya's Cousin will also be enrolled in the same school. I wonder what they look like. i hope they still treat tatsuya normally unlike their other relatives.
From what I know the twin have suspicion
Spoiler for for later:
Old 2012-12-12, 22:47   Link #1842
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I actually menat that to kfcpanda You posted right after I clicked post quick reply I didn't expect that he would end up as VC too.. but I guess the writer is following the tradition like last year student council member where only one guy is in it as VC.

Oh yeah, what happened to Hattori? Did he take Juumonji place?
uh..? so for became a pres oc Student Body must be active member of SB/SC it self..?

hattori?from summy aye, but lets wait whut translator gonna says bout it..
Old 2012-12-12, 23:02   Link #1843
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
uh..? so for became a pres oc Student Body must be active member of SB/SC it self..?
I'm having a difficulty to understand what you're saying... but uh, my last post was meant to kfcpanda when he's confused about 'azusa&kanon make a deal'

I don't know where you get the idea about someone becoming a president from my post, but yeah I think they must be an active member of student council. As for Tatsuya as VC.. well uh, that's what confused me too but I'll probably wait for the translation to catch up.

Old 2012-12-12, 23:15   Link #1844
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I'm having a difficulty to understand what you're saying... but uh, my last post was meant to kfcpanda when he's confused about 'azusa&kanon make a deal'

I don't know where you get the idea about someone becoming a president from my post, but yeah I think they must be an active member of student council. As for Tatsuya as VC.. well uh, that's what confused me too but I'll probably wait for the translation to catch up.
ahh sorry for confusin ya, but I aggre for dat one...

Last edited by HasNoLove; 2012-12-12 at 23:44.
Old 2012-12-13, 01:06   Link #1845
kfcpanda

so many people viewing this thread haha, probs all awaitin
Old 2012-12-13, 06:09   Link #1846
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Looks like it'll get delayed till tomorrow... I hope he's not pushing himself at this

Old 2012-12-13, 06:59   Link #1847
Awrya
U mad?

When Miyuki heard Tatsuya was coming to the Student Council, she probably offered him her spot.

Since the guy from the 18 assistant houses is the student representative, will he join the Student Council? I remember somewhere in Vol.1 that the freshmen representative is invited to the Council for the last 5 years or so?
Old 2012-12-13, 10:05   Link #1848
Tru3Ph03niX

Did it actually state anywhere how many are allowed into the student council?
Who says you cant have 2 VP.
Besides Tatsuya will probably only be in council until the next change over where he'll become the Moral Committee Chairman.
SHIBA SIBLINGS WILL THUS RULE 1ST HIGH!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!
Old 2012-12-13, 11:31   Link #1849
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru3Ph03niX View Post
Besides Tatsuya will probably only be in council until the next change over where he'll become the Moral Committee Chairman.
I always figured that Morisaki was going to land that post or something like it, after all that would be the only chance for the poor zap to play some sort of (minor) antagonist role.
Old 2012-12-13, 11:48   Link #1850
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
I always figured that Morisaki was going to land that post or something like it, after all that would be the only chance for the poor zap to play some sort of (minor) antagonist role.
The same, I thought Tatsuya might become the Club Committee Chairman (the one Juumonji had), succeeding Hattori.
Or he might become the first non-First Course Student Council President?
Old 2012-12-13, 12:00   Link #1851
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
The same, I thought Tatsuya might become the Club Committee Chairman (the one Juumonji had), succeeding Hattori.
Or he might become the first non-First Course Student Council President?
That would probably put him in the spotlight too much for his liking...
Old 2012-12-13, 12:03   Link #1852
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I was under the impression Tatsuya took the VP spot because...

Spoiler for Tatsuya VP:
Old 2012-12-13, 12:17   Link #1853
tsunade666

The twins really look cute and I'm sure they will add trouble to Tatsuya just like their big sister. I think the twin is teasing Mayumi on something but I can't remember the exact detail of that scene. I read it somewhere so I can't say if they know about Mayumi's crush on Tatsuya or they know about Tatsuya.

The family of Mayumi doesn't strike me as someone who looks down on others. The family of Juumonji is the one family that strikes me who looks down on others or just people who wants to put others on their place. Though Juumonji isn't that bad but the orders of his family to him to show up his spell phalanx because a weed was outshining the magicians, speaks to me as a boastful and arrogant family.

And I second the motion for more info about the twins. I also like Mayumi, heck she is my favorite and I'm glad she is back.
Old 2012-12-13, 13:09   Link #1854
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The family of Mayumi doesn't strike me as someone who looks down on others. The family of Juumonji is the one family that strikes me who looks down on others or just people who wants to put others on their place. Though Juumonji isn't that bad but the orders of his family to him to show up his spell phalanx because a weed was outshining the magicians, speaks to me as a boastful and arrogant family.
I will say that this was more about prestige and protecting the status quo than looking down on someone, you got a nobody that appears out of nowhere beating a Clan heir, if you dont react fast some may want to question the current system, being the top Clan they just could not stay idle.
Old 2012-12-13, 13:38   Link #1855
Tru3Ph03niX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Nononono! Tatsuya must be either Student Prez or Moral Chairman and Miyuki would be the other (Just imagine Miyuki the Moral Committee QUEEN!) Miyuki is pretty much set as the Student Prez though and she wont be satisfied unless her brother holds at LEAST the same amount of authority she does, thus the Moral Chairman.

Morisaki the SOB can be the Club Leader taking over for Hanzo. Holds some form of power but still beneath the Shiba siblings. he can do his fail antagonizing from there.
Old 2012-12-13, 17:39   Link #1856
blackwhite67
Banned

Complements of Monstratboy from Jcafe:

Spoiler for Ninendo Summary:
Old 2012-12-13, 17:50   Link #1857
Mentar
Banned

This is shaping up to be great ^_^
Old 2012-12-13, 18:10   Link #1858
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
hey isnt in summarize the VPoSC was miyuki, how come dat position give to Tatsuya??
Spoiler for VPoSC:

And new parts got translated:

Spoiler for Double Seven:

Spoiler for Comments on Mayumi + Tatsuya:

EDIT: Ninja'd by blackwhite
Old 2012-12-13, 18:34   Link #1859
Mentar
Banned

I would very much appreciate if Tatsuya would gradually get back emotions. Deadpan only gets you so far with a story. Having him trade some barbs (or one could say: flirting) would only raise the fun factor by 284%
Old 2012-12-13, 19:12   Link #1860
kfcpanda

what do you mean by "bad bug" clinging to her?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings