Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-07-10, 06:42   Link #8141
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
You can listen to the GUP 's british grenadiers , it should speed thing up .
It's the only thing that has made the last 2 weeks of tanking go by. Plus, it felt appropriate, seeing as how my garage is almost completely filled with British tanks (Cruiser II, Valentine, Churchill I, Churchill VII, UC 2-pounder).

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 07:14   Link #8142
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Out of 20 battles last night I got into a very bad lose streak: 12 loses in a row.

Actually it was amazing if my teams didn't lose half of the teammates in the first 2 minutes.

Also, got the top gun in the GW Panther, and I must say that it worth the trouble.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 07:15   Link #8143
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Here is wat i do in my brit tanks when i play em. put in auto drive play some gup music. take a quik nap. by the time u wake up ur there

Kimi go platoon with some tier Is see if u get anythin on xvm. lol i wonder wat the colors r like @ tier I. XD

I still need to get rid of my arty. on my main acct. but too busy tryin to get my first tier ix on the alt acct.... kinda sux wen im forced to use it stock tho.
Old 2013-07-10, 07:32   Link #8144
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
Kimi go platoon with some tier Is see if u get anythin on xvm. lol i wonder wat the colors r like @ tier I. XD
You'd be surprised to see quite a bit of green or blue players at tier II, however lower tier battles are usually where XVM starts to break down, as it can give VERY inaccurate predictions, as usually having two "green" players on your team will usually skew the predict chances into the purple range (60%+). The thing is, in starter battles more often than not it also depends on your team not making as much mistakes as the other guy which... doesn't happen.
Old 2013-07-10, 07:49   Link #8145
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Wen i go troll at t 1s it doesnt matter about color cuz u can die in 5 secs. i find it based off of luck than skill at starter tiers.
Old 2013-07-10, 08:09   Link #8146
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Wonder what XVM would have said about me at Tier 1. Through sheer luck of the draw I had 100% win rate for the first 10-15 games (Though that then changed pretty quickly - look at my win rate with the Leichttraktor if you want to laugh really hard).
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 09:13   Link #8147
Gravitas Free Zone

I actually found a guy using stock guns on the AFK Panther. Managed to get a couple of kills in a Tier 10 game, somehow.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 09:29   Link #8148
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Banzai? He's a reroll from the EU server, that's partially why his winrate is so high. He only plays platooned, too. Don't think I've ever seen him solo.

Doesn't mean he's not a very good player, he is.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 10:41   Link #8149
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Yes, when you see enemies closing on your cap, the SMART thing to do is to rush back as many units as you can back to the flag to reset, and maybe annihilate the cappers. However, pubbies will USUALLY try to rush to their flag and out-cap them... which never works.
You know for the LONGEST time, "capfast" is what Sahin does every single time. I think he still does it at times. That's why I often play faster tanks so that I can reset.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 10:43   Link #8150
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiuakuna View Post
You know for the LONGEST time, "capfast" is what Sahin does every single time. I think he still does it at times. That's why I often play faster tanks so that I can reset.
That is one of the reasons why I demand my tanks, be that heavy or medium, to have a minimum speed of 50.

This is one of the biggest reasons why I chose the IS-7 probably as my one and only heavy. MBTs for the rest.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 10:46   Link #8151
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
That is one of the reasons why I demand my tanks, be that heavy or medium, to have a minimum speed of 50.

This is one of the biggest reasons why I chose the IS-7.

- Tak
^ This. So much this. It's not that I hate heavies, it's just that oftentimes I have nobody on my side who's fast AND willing to go back to reset.

FCM is my favorite for resetting. I can ram one and reset one. Feels so good.
Old 2013-07-10, 10:56   Link #8152
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
So you gave up on the E-75?
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 10:59   Link #8153
Tak

The interesting thing is, mediums seem rather unappealing compared to heavies initially.

Once they hit tier 9 though, you can feel the transition from one generation to another.

Once they hit tier 10? MBTs just outclass everything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
So you gave up on the E-75?
I still have a glimmer of hope for the E-75's possible introduction of a tier 10 alternative to the E-100. It is my only Tier IX tank at this moment.

And the only reason I even play the E-75 is because I think its sexy.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-07-10, 11:08   Link #8154
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

U know wat else is... the t62a.
Old 2013-07-10, 11:08   Link #8155
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

I love mediums regardless, and that makes me a play-for-fun player.

Once arty was nerfed, this game is basically World of Heavies & TDs. No longer can I pin down the enemy for arties to knock off huge chunk of HP. So to make a real impact in battle, you must have a high pen high damage gun. People can be so reckless because of their newly gained freedom and flanking isn't as pressuring as before without arty. At least to me, a lot of strategies were lost in this game and it's just now a big fat heavy/TD shootout because they can just ignore cover with no consequences. Not to mention the armor buffs.

I still enjoy mediums, but it's just not practical/consistent enough if you're a stat-whore. But I'm not going to stop having fun. So I'm going to care even less about stats than I did before.

This pretty much marked my start as an official playing-for-fun player, because tanks I loved are now very irrelevant to winrate. To get really good stats, you need to play certain tanks over and over again. And to me that is not fun, especially when the tank isn't something I like.

Back to low tiers with Louise...
Old 2013-07-10, 11:28   Link #8156
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

I loved play my med more after there are less arty, much more freedom to move where I want, and use my troll turret to bounce shells in hull down without worries.

and I brawl with Heavy and TD all day erryday and destroy them without much works.

it because of I like fast tank too, can carry much harder than slow tank, if you see my sig here I olny play med and light.

Old 2013-07-10, 11:30   Link #8157
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Solopub and paper mediums?

I can't pull that off.

Maybe T-44, but I despise tier 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post

Impressive. I don't think I can bear through playing 1000+ battles in any one tank.
Old 2013-07-10, 11:38   Link #8158
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
U know wat else is... the t62a.
Not going to top the Leopard I

- Tak

Old 2013-07-10, 11:42   Link #8159
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
"I still miss my ex. Fortunately, my aim is getting better..."
I had to laugh out loud at work...
Old 2013-07-10, 12:21   Link #8160
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Heh soon i will the chinese version of sexy the 121. still 32k xp away from unlockin the 120, sold that piece of crap 59-16 and bought the m4a1 stuart.

Imagines Q singing "I'm bring sexy back." while playing the leo I. LOL

Last edited by Kamijou_Touma; 2013-07-10 at 12:32.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks