AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Asatte no Houkou

Notices

View Poll Results: Asatte no Houkou Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 2 8.70%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 43.48%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 34.78%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 4.35%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 8.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-05, 15:45   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Asatte no Houkou Episode 10 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Asatte no Houkou, Episode 10!

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread.
    If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use clearly marked Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use the spoiler title[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for title:
Old 2006-12-08, 02:50   Link #2
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I was almost tempted to give this ep a 10. Such beautiful direction, such excruciating feelings. Maybe it seemed that not much happened, but the thread of feeling was so gentle, strong and true.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2006-12-09, 11:39   Link #3
DoReMiFaSo
Samba!!

I thought Karada was going to tell Tetsu who she was, but she didn't. So, I was a bit disappointed. Looks like she will tell him next episode though.
Old 2006-12-09, 13:45   Link #4
DanielSong39

Maybe this episode would've gotten a 10 if they went with Hiro X Karada. Tetsu X Karada is OK, but doesn't quite pack the same punch.
Old 2006-12-09, 14:19   Link #5
kari-no-sugata

Getting near the end now. And Karada is suddenly confrunted very powerfully with just how her "disapperance" is affecting others - particularly Tetsu. Especially after he gets a fever from searching for her, Karada starts feeling quite guilty - that she has to tell him the truth, whether he believes her or not. I wonder if his confession helped at all?

Uber-loli Shouko also has some more interesting things to say: That Karada probably left because she was getting in the way (of Shouko and Hiro) while actually it was the other way around (that Karada was helping them get back together).
Old 2006-12-09, 14:45   Link #6
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
oki lets see how this ep turns out ~ ep10
Spoiler:

well well again a stunningly ep oozing with emotion it seems that its gonna be a tatsu x karada end afterall ~ poor hiro (or not )

well next ep seems to show karada revealing the truth at last...yaya more emotional pains

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-12-10, 10:31   Link #7
DoReMiFaSo
Samba!!

I am glad that they don't go with Hiro x karada. It would be quite disturbing, although they are not blood related.

Ahh....I need more Shouko. It seems there's not much of her in the next expisode as well. ~sigh~
Old 2006-12-11, 17:40   Link #8
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
I can't wait - this show is becoming one of the highlights of 2006.

I thought Honey and Clover II was going to be the highlight but this
is getting in that neighborhood and might exceed it.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-11, 17:46   Link #9
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliensporebomb View Post

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-11, 18:48   Link #10
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Yeah, we've finally gotten to two things I don't understand at all: why Hiro let Shouko walk out in the rain, and why he doesn't keep searching for Karada. All I can think is that he is emotionally paralyzed. It does make him an interesting mystery, however. I really look forward to Tetsu's reaction if Karada tells him the truth: will he believe her?
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2006-12-11, 18:51   Link #11
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I really look forward to Tetsu's reaction if Karada tells him the truth: will he believe her?
well looking from the preview it seems that he is close to an emotional breakdown
hiro ~ well i think he has just lost the will to live...poor fellow

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2006-12-12, 17:57   Link #12
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
Hiro = emotional disaster area - the guy can't get it right apparently.
He doesn't know who to fight for anymore, or whether to give up.
We haven't been shown why he is the way he is yet.

Tetsu = so obsessed with his love for Karada that when she admits it
he'll see thru - all she has to do is discuss something only the two of
them know and he'll see.
Old 2007-01-09, 11:49   Link #13
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Seeing Hiro is this state does indeed hurt, though i still believe sooner or later he'll make a stand, and change the situation around. Thats what i'd like to see..

Anyway, episode 10 could be the beginning of the emotional heartbreak we'll be getting until the end. Preview for next episode does tell you a lot - so of course, i can't wait to see it.
Old 2007-01-09, 11:56   Link #14
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Maybe this episode would've gotten a 10 if they went with Hiro X Karada. Tetsu X Karada is OK, but doesn't quite pack the same punch.
What kind of punch are you talking about? A punch to the groin because it's so disturbing? Honestly. If that happened it would completely undermine Hiro and turn him from a frustrated, simpathizable character to a sicko pedophile who never honestly cared about Karada in the first place.

Last edited by Ziv; 2007-01-09 at 12:30.
Old 2007-01-09, 17:40   Link #15
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
With only 2 more episodes to go im really wondering how they are going to wrap this up. It looks like in the next episode Karada will finally admit who she is but that does not mean the problem will be solved and Shoko has moved out with no sign of her and Hiro coming to terms with their past. Then theirs the matter of their current situations will the remain the same will they change back. Lots of unanswered questions to deal with for 2 remaining episode
Old 2007-01-09, 18:07   Link #16
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

^ oh trust me the end is quite complete everything is wrapped up nicely answering any unanswered questions ~ and all to the nice relaxing pace ^__^

Old 2007-01-09, 21:01   Link #17
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I miss Shouko (and her terrific seiyuu as well). She's gotten so much less screen time than Karada these past few episodes. It's hard to see how they can fit in a story arc for Shouko in the limited time remaining. Where is she going, by the way? Is she walking back to her home in the rain? As i recall it was pretty far away from Hiro and Karada's home.

I thought this was one of the best episodes so far, even if it didn't have enough of Shouko.

I would have stopped watching if this series had gone down the Hiro x Karada route.
Old 2007-01-09, 21:04   Link #18
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
It's hard to see how they can fit in a story arc for Shouko in the limited time remaining.
The preview for episode 11 shown shots of Shouko & Hiro's past together - so from that along you can tell they're not going to stop on that side of the story. Personally is the best part. :3
Old 2007-01-10, 07:21   Link #19
Kensuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoReMiFaSo View Post
I thought Karada was going to tell Tetsu who she was, but she didn't. So, I was a bit disappointed. Looks like she will tell him next episode though.
I realize that I'm quoting a month old post and I have seen episode 11 yet, or even looked at that thread because I don't want to spoil myself, but that was my thought too. With only two episodes left, some conclusion will have to come soon.

A very good episode showing Tetsumasa's feelings, I'm surprised that Karada didn't break down in tears as she couldn't tell her the truth, and yet he is right in front of her.
Old 2007-01-10, 19:52   Link #20
crinaea
white cotton pantsu

i love this anime and how it treads gently around what is essentially impossible, strange, and startling.

i wish that JC staff would have eased off on the random fan service here and there, tho.

the question is whether karada will actually tell anyone, or will the spell reverse itself and things go back to normal. the intro already speaks that this all happened over the course of a summer--so it's likely that the spell will return karada and shoko back to normal, the thing is will anyone find out.

or will their actual insight change their relationships (this seems likely, but shoko is drifting away from hiro).

oh, well.

i love this anime.

can't wait to watch it play out.
Closed Thread