AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

Old 2008-03-27, 01:24   Link #101
cebukitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
or Koi kaze!
or Angel Sanctuary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
or Koi kaze!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
I hope shin and hiromi ends up together cause they are both idiots.
Shin is an idiot cause he should be all over Noe since Noe is too good for him anyway.
Hiromi is an idiot because she can't fight for the person she loves. She couldn't fight for him, she is a coward. If she really has feelings for him, she should fight for him.
AMEN TO THAT!

Last edited by Pellissier; 2008-03-29 at 15:32. Reason: please use the "edit" button instead of double posting
cebukitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 13:39   Link #102
vio5555

I don't know.

I like Hiromi (and Noe) because they aren't "good girls" in the sense that they both have their own problems, and they both have trouble dealing with those problems.

I think Hiromi's actions have been strongly affected by Shin's mom as well as her own past (which seems to be without parents) where she seems afraid to be left alone, and the reactionary behavior against that seems to come through in the present.

Either way, I think both of the girls are far more real than most of the traditional cliches we seem to get every season. Both of them are vastly superior to most of the heroines I've seen the past few seasons.
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 17:46   Link #103
Mitracia
True tears is the best!

I simply love hiromi... maybe because she's the type of character you'd want to proctect all your life i don't know...

She's usualy calm and emotionless... i can't help it...
Mitracia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 16:20   Link #104
anselfir
Style Über Alles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitracia View Post
I simply love hiromi... maybe because she's the type of character you'd want to proctect all your life i don't know...

She's usualy calm and emotionless... i can't help it...
amen brotha!

hiromi's melancholies are very sympathetic, all happiness to her.
anselfir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 22:42   Link #105
Taricitous

Send a message via MSN to Taricitous
i think Hiromi is a fairly decent character, even though i am a Hiromi supporter, i don't think the way she spoke to Shinchiro at the end was really her, even after been told the truth about the so call 'blood relationship' between Hiromi n Shinchiro. well thats what i think ...
Taricitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 03:10   Link #106
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Coming from a Noe supporter from episode 1 to the very end, I really thought Hiromi really was an intriguing character for me. I really felt at her core that Hiromi was just a lonely soul in love with Shinichiro and her actions and behavior early on were just to keep everything the way they were, to indulge in her past memories of him as if time stayed still. In the end, I felt happy for Hiromi and Shin ending up together. So yeah, I really liked Hiromi in the series.
Old 2009-03-14, 10:32   Link #107
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth_760
I can say without any doubt that Hiromi is my favourite charakter of this series

maybe she's even the only reason why I love "True Tears"

she is a girl, everyone wishes for
her love is something, which can't be (in the beginning of the series)
it's really sad and emotional to see how she is suffering through all this

and everytime when she gets closer to Shinichiro you feel her happiness

and I'm a fan of sad, emotional, melancholic faces and Hiromis face is sooo damn wonderful

The ending is good too, it's an happy ending for everybody
But I really would have liked to see more Hiromi scenes at the end xD
Sephiroth_760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 13:18   Link #108
coderlan
Student

I loved Hiromi since Episode One's OP, because she's simply innocent, beautiful, kind, calm, sportsman, just about anything IMO, I wish I could just have a wife like her if not, then maybe a temporary girlfriend just like her. Or I wish I could be just Shin, LOL.
coderlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 06:05   Link #109
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderlan View Post
I loved Hiromi since Episode One's OP, because she's simply innocent, beautiful, kind, calm, sportsman, just about anything IMO, I wish I could just have a wife like her if not, then maybe a temporary girlfriend just like her. Or I wish I could be just Shin, LOL.
yeah I really liked her from the beginning, too
she had such an aura wich made me wanted to hold her, because she seemed so sad to me all the time
Old 2010-03-01, 13:30   Link #110
kariimaa

i think that hiromi is a good girl but sometimes she is mean i dont know why but she is it really and i hate mean girls XD
kariimaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 18:05   Link #111
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariimaa View Post
i think that hiromi is a good girl but sometimes she is mean i dont know why but she is it really and i hate mean girls XD
yeah it's just as u say xD
sometimes, what she did and said was sooo bitchy and wannabe lol
Old 2010-03-10, 21:06   Link #112
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth_760 View Post
yeah it's just as u say xD
sometimes, what she did and said was sooo bitchy and wannabe lol
yeah but you have to really feel sorry for her and where shes coming from firstly her parents died then she moves into the house with the boy she loves and then his mum springs on you that you two are siblings.

sure Hiromi could of acted a bit better about it and not have been so bitchy and just talked to shinichiro but at the end of the day i really felt sorry for not only her but also shinichiro as he was also feeling the pain she was going through.
Old 2011-06-07, 01:49   Link #113
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
yeah but you have to really feel sorry for her and where shes coming from firstly her parents died then she moves into the house with the boy she loves and then his mum springs on you that you two are siblings.

sure Hiromi could of acted a bit better about it and not have been so bitchy and just talked to shinichiro but at the end of the day i really felt sorry for not only her but also shinichiro as he was also feeling the pain she was going through.
I can understand why she would feel bitter and lonely. Shinichiro mom hounds on her every chance she gets. Plus, in the back of Hiromi she might be the child of that affair. Hiromi turned out well considering her situation (sports, academics, friends, etc.)
Old 2011-06-11, 15:37   Link #114
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Shin always saw her inner beauty despite her hard exterior shell...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 12:33   Link #115
Shadow5YA

I do dislike the jealousy Hiromi expressed multiple times to the point where the pairing felt unappealing at times, but the ways Shin and Hiromi were often conscious of one another and defined their judgment based on how it affected one another made it clear throughout the series that they deeply cared for one another.

It did feel like she liked Shin'ichiro just out of need to save her from her guilt and insecurity, but small events like her laughing at him using the wrong toothpaste made it clear to me that she did like him even when she wasn't being dishonest and guilt ridden about her jealousy.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote