AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-06-04, 21:06   Link #4761
IndexOfIdeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
Something I can agree with. Honestly, personally I have 0 interest in some random characters romance. Rather than that, I am more surprised how much people care about it.
im just bothered with the way how the author rush things its like on the romance part after they talk about relationships, it really looks like the author is rushing something and want to dealt with this part so that i wont become a topic for later.

though its good to settle the romance part for more action parts but i wish the author just do it in an acceptable way not like this it feels too rush.

like i said i feel like the author is rushing on something i hope the other future chapter dont end up rush aswell.

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-05, 07:11   Link #4762
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Personally I don't see problem with this. Adventage of side characters is they are irrelevant and can date or even marry off-screen. I certainly don't think sisters need dedicated arc to their romance.
Quote:
Something I can agree with. Honestly, personally I have 0 interest in some random characters romance. Rather than that, I am more surprised how much people care about it.
I agree with the both of you, truth be told I hope the 2 girls back in Japan have moved on as well.

There is no real reason that they should be holding the torch for a guy who has been gone for years and has already rejected their confessions.

Spoiler for Holding the torch:
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-05, 08:57   Link #4763
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndexOfIdeas View Post
im just bothered with the way how the author rush things its like on the romance part after they talk about relationships, it really looks like the author is rushing something and want to dealt with this part so that i wont become a topic for later.

though its good to settle the romance part for more action parts but i wish the author just do it in an acceptable way not like this it feels too rush.

like i said i feel like the author is rushing on something i hope the other future chapter dont end up rush aswell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
I agree with the both of you, truth be told I hope the 2 girls back in Japan have moved on as well.

There is no real reason that they should be holding the torch for a guy who has been gone for years and has already rejected their confessions.
Yeah, I agree with you both. I also wanted to mention how rushed everything felt. For example, Makoto for hundreds of chapters has gone "they are family" route. Then, in just a few chapters he went harem mode... This entire cancer/charm thing and now cult feels as if author just wants to speed through it all. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Makoto nuked both "heroes" to oblivion in next 50 chapters or so...
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-05, 09:27   Link #4764
IndexOfIdeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post

Spoiler for Holding the torch:
Quote:
Yeah, I agree with you both. I also wanted to mention how rushed everything felt. For example, Makoto for hundreds of chapters has gone "they are family" route. Then, in just a few chapters he went harem mode... This entire cancer/charm thing and now cult feels as if author just wants to speed through it all. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Makoto nuked both "heroes" to oblivion in next 50 chapters or so...
yeah i also agree on both of you i will not be suprised that in the next side story the author might settle the feeling of those left in japan, or if the author still continues doing this bad writing (hope doesn't happen) for some reason isekai those two aswell and all of makoto's family members.

also seeing the current facing the "nuking" might really happen.

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
Old 2020-09-16, 12:55   Link #4765
Hokoga

Although this doesn't really seem that noteworthy, but to you harem lovers out there, if you had any hope that Toa would be added to Makoto's "harem"... GIVE UP.

If you're someone who is somewhat invested in the romance/harem aspect of this novel then this might be a big spoiler to you. But if you'er like me and don't really care about those things in this novel then this spoiler is no big deal.
Spoiler for This is a spoiler:
Old 2020-09-16, 17:56   Link #4766
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I mean Makoto has so many candidates for harem, but he's such a wimp that its frustrating.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-16, 18:51   Link #4767
SirCopert

Spoiler for Toa:

Weren't the sisters in love with Makoto anyway?
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-16, 19:09   Link #4768
DBAV

^Teenager's first "love", Makoto saved them when they lost their beauty (the most important trait to have in Bugland) and is a good friend to the family, most novels would have them join the harem but the author took another path so I guess their "love" changed to another target.
DBAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-16, 21:57   Link #4769
dark44

Turned to trash cause the harem here was to prove that makoto isnt that ugly but the author wanted to say otherwise all the beauty married other guys and makoto only end with dragon and spider i dont belittle them they are best girls but the godess still win and only handsome boys married handsome guys
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-16, 23:17   Link #4770
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

So is this complete or still ongoing?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-17, 00:08   Link #4771
IndexOfIdeas

So Toa's party members are now wives of hazal this also includes Toa herself.

hahaha i dont know what is happening on the author's mind right now.

Old 2020-09-17, 00:24   Link #4772
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBAV View Post
^Teenager's first "love", Makoto saved them when they lost their beauty (the most important trait to have in Bugland) and is a good friend to the family, most novels would have them join the harem but the author took another path so I guess their "love" changed to another target.
Doesn't make much sense... At this point the author shouldn't have made them fall in love with Makoto
Old 2020-10-08, 10:47   Link #4773
jasper222

I think I see what's going on here...let me just say, it's bad to project on a fictional character, guys. Don't call it bad writing when it was foreshadowed (even though minimal), and that you personally feel slighted from Makoto not biting at the chance.

Makoto had no obligation to entertain the sisters' love for him. And the time they fell for Makoto was just a year and some change. Plenty of time for their love to cool down and reassess their priorities. It's hard to nurture a love when your sensei is out 3/4ths of the school year having adventures elsewhere.

It's not like stories like TSE, where the MC's childhood friend who was in love with him for 10 years and took care of him when his parents weren't around, suddenly got dropped for the FL, so was written to fall in love with the MC's rival. THAT is bad writing, which I call Pair the Spares.
jasper222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-08, 11:41   Link #4774
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
I think I see what's going on here...let me just say, it's bad to project on a fictional character, guys. Don't call it bad writing when it was foreshadowed (even though minimal), and that you personally feel slighted from Makoto not biting at the chance.

Makoto had no obligation to entertain the sisters' love for him. And the time they fell for Makoto was just a year and some change. Plenty of time for their love to cool down and reassess their priorities. It's hard to nurture a love when your sensei is out 3/4ths of the school year having adventures elsewhere.

It's not like stories like TSE, where the MC's childhood friend who was in love with him for 10 years and took care of him when his parents weren't around, suddenly got dropped for the FL, so was written to fall in love with the MC's rival. THAT is bad writing, which I call Pair the Spares.
I think there are several levels of bad writing. What is TSE and FL anyway?
Old 2020-10-08, 16:57   Link #4775
animefan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I mean Makoto has so many candidates for harem, but he's such a wimp that its frustrating.
Can you tell me the names of the girls in Makoto's "harem"?
animefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-08, 17:11   Link #4776
Huh...?

Oh, for anyone interested, the Author on Twitter had said that LN v15 (after 2 years) & Manga v08 are going to be released by the end of this Month.
https://twitter.com/AzumikeiWr/statu...00447840239617

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-13, 02:24   Link #4777
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post

Images
👍
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2020-10-16, 16:04   Link #4778
Huh...?

Cover of Manga v08 & LN v15 are out (though in really low quality).

Manga v08 releases on 26/10/2020; while LN v15 releases on 23/10/2020.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-22, 01:29   Link #4779
jasper222

Ginebia is a salty ass bitch. I want her to get creamed in the ass with a rusty nail bat by Tamaki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
I think there are several levels of bad writing. What is TSE and FL anyway?
Twin Star Exorcists.
Female Lead.

Bad writing is subjective anyway. What I don't like, you probably like.
I'm interested to know what's bad writing about Makoto not considering Sif and Yuno.
jasper222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-27, 13:32   Link #4780
travelingbum

hmm no preview of the 2 heroes in the pv. lol
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel