AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Tales of... > Tales of the Abyss (Archive)

Notices

Old 2008-11-11, 16:19   Link #1221
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
stealing Jade's ride pretty much shows that .
That alone would send me in Rage kill'em all ask questions later mode. That was a kick ass ride they just dont hand those out ya know wait or do they?
Old 2008-11-11, 18:14   Link #1222
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
But regardless they will be labeled villains anyway because well......we need villians lol someone has got to be the bad guy.
Spoiler for quite possibly that will be:
Old 2008-11-12, 10:31   Link #1223
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
That alone would send me in Rage kill'em all ask questions later mode. That was a kick ass ride they just dont hand those out ya know wait or do they?
Malkuth has other landships but well they get a better ride later so no complaints right?
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 11:21   Link #1224
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Spoiler for quite possibly that will be:
Yea that vibe in resonating more and more with each passing day.
Old 2008-11-12, 11:41   Link #1225
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

No! I say that the one true villian in Tales of the Abyss is Meiu! Yes that is right, that seemingly harmless fluff ball is evil incarnate! It is all a plot orchestrated by the Cheagles to take over the world and the beauty of it is that no one will suspect them because of their cuteness. They sent Meiu to spy on the party and maneuver events to have the humans start a war that will devastate their population and then the firebreathing monsters of Yulia will swoop in when Malkuth and Kimlasca have exhausted their strength fighting each other.
Old 2008-11-12, 11:50   Link #1226
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
No! I say that the one true villian in Tales of the Abyss is Meiu! Yes that is right, that seemingly harmless fluff ball is evil incarnate! It is all a plot orchestrated by the Cheagles to take over the world and the beauty of it is that no one will suspect them because of their cuteness. They sent Meiu to spy on the party and maneuver events to have the humans start a war that will devastate their population and then the firebreathing monsters of Yulia will swoop in when Malkuth and Kimlasca have exhausted their strength fighting each other.
LMAO

Viva La Cheagles
Old 2008-11-12, 13:16   Link #1227
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Quote:
Sure that you do not have a persecution mania
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 16:41   Link #1228
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Not a persecution mania, I have a conspiracy theory mania.

I'd even go so far as to say that the whole reason Julia made up this supposed "score" is to keep people from thinking for themselves, and so they are nothing but puppets to the score. It would make them even easier pray to the Cheagles because when the invasion starts, all the people will do is look at the score for guidance rather then putting up any resistance. I'd bet that Julia's pact with the Cheagles is to take over the world and form a new age of terror and oppression. The score and Lorelei are nothing but elaborate hoaxes designed fool humans and to make them defenseless in the upcoming onslaught of the Cheagle invasion.
Old 2008-11-12, 18:08   Link #1229
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
So what, were the Ligers getting wise to the cheagles plot? Moving to attack the cheagles was just an attempt to save the world from the doom that would follow. But that cuteness allowed the cheagles to turn the tables and use the humans to annihilate their one chance at survival . If we're going to get into conspiracy theories might as well make them touch on everything in the series.
Old 2008-11-12, 22:54   Link #1230
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
So what, were the Ligers getting wise to the cheagles plot? Moving to attack the cheagles was just an attempt to save the world from the doom that would follow. But that cuteness allowed the cheagles to turn the tables and use the humans to annihilate their one chance at survival . If we're going to get into conspiracy theories might as well make them touch on everything in the series.
nope, the Ligers were just pawns in the Cheagles' grand scheme. They intentionally torched their forest to create that situation to shift suspicion away from them by playing the victims. Not to mention that it was a ploy to bring unsuspecting potential pawns to be used as people would come investigating and the Ligers would be a test of their powers as only the strongest would be able to kill the Liger queen. It just shows how diabolical these Cheagles are in being able to even manipulate Ligers to their insidious goals.
Old 2008-11-13, 13:51   Link #1231
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
nope, the Ligers were just pawns in the Cheagles' grand scheme. They intentionally torched their forest to create that situation to shift suspicion away from them by playing the victims. Not to mention that it was a ploy to bring unsuspecting potential pawns to be used as people would come investigating and the Ligers would be a test of their powers as only the strongest would be able to kill the Liger queen. It just shows how diabolical these Cheagles are in being able to even manipulate Ligers to their insidious goals.
My god those Cheagles truly are evil. Burning down a forest and leading to annihilation of the Liger queen to further their diabolical plans. Truly the world is doomed at this point. With "Ambassador" Luke on the case the world is walking down a path to Cheagle domination. I mean come on if he's calling the shots the plot will never be figured out. .
Old 2008-11-13, 13:55   Link #1232
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

You guys have some serious problems
Old 2008-11-13, 14:27   Link #1233
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalowres View Post
You guys have some serious problems
Yes we do have serious problems and it starts with the Cheagle's thirst for world domination oh yes my friend we have problems you betcha Wake up people before its to late. Join the Anti Cheagle liberation front for a Cheagle free future for all
Old 2008-11-13, 14:50   Link #1234
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Cheagles are so cute and fluffy and you all have to obey them, those cute, fluffy, little Cheagles.
And they have the one Ring
to rule them all, One Ring to find them,One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Cheaglewoods where the Shadows lie.
Old 2008-11-13, 14:54   Link #1235
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalowres View Post
Cheagles are so cute and fluffy and you all have to obey them, those cute, fluffy, little Cheagles.
And they have the one Ring
to rule them all, One Ring to find them,One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Cheaglewoods where the Shadows lie.
LMAO its too late to save you my friend you have been Cheaglized theres no return for you.

omg the MODS are seriously going to start beating us if we dont stop lol.
Old 2008-11-13, 15:41   Link #1236
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Quote:
LMAO its too late to save you my friend you have been Cheaglized theres no return for you.

No they will beat you because they are on our side.
Muhahahahahaha
Old 2008-11-13, 15:54   Link #1237
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:

This is related to the series. Mods can't be sure the Cheagles aren't up to something after all . Unless they've already been influenced.....On that one ring topic. Does this mean we should toss Mieu into the nearest volcano? Because really I'm all for it . I think its a good turn for discussion. Really if we don't deal with the Cheagles now it may be too late to stop them.

I'm looking forward to the next episode though. Nothing like visiting a mining town in trouble after all.
Old 2008-11-13, 16:02   Link #1238
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
My god those Cheagles truly are evil. Burning down a forest and leading to annihilation of the Liger queen to further their diabolical plans. Truly the world is doomed at this point. With "Ambassador" Luke on the case the world is walking down a path to Cheagle domination. I mean come on if he's calling the shots the plot will never be figured out. .
The world is already doomed because of it's reliance on the score, just as Yulia planned. Her plan for domination that has taken centuries to come to fruition is now just begining. Luke is just an unwitting pawn in this game of world domination the Cheagles are playing.

Quote:

Even an Anti Cheagle Liberation front will do no good. The people will look to the score for guidance and Yulia have created the score so that the choices the people make will lead to their ruin. It is a truly insidious plot by Yulia and the Cheagles, by using the very foundations of the world against it's people.

On a more seriously topic though, is there no new episode of Tales of the Abyss this week?
Old 2008-11-13, 16:28   Link #1239
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
On a more seriously topic though, is there no new episode of Tales of the Abyss this week?
It seems that Sat.'s episode this week will be on break, but in exchange, they will air two episodes next week.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 16:31   Link #1240
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Is that the one where they aired the first two eps together and was a week ahead?

Tags
fantasy