AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-13, 15:14   Link #621
LaplaceNoMa

I envy you guys... We don't have any serious anime conventions here. It happens only in St. Petersburg once a year, and well... It's not really an anime convention, it looks more like a gathering of underaged narutards or something... ;_;
Old 2010-08-13, 15:16   Link #622
AudriSampson
Ange Ushiromiya's Fangirl

Send a message via Yahoo to AudriSampson
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
I envy you guys... We don't have any serious anime conventions here. It happens only in St. Petersburg once a year, and well... It's not really an anime convention, it looks more like a gathering of underaged narutards or something... ;_;

Actually that sounds like a lot of conventions, It just a matter of finding the diamonds amoung the coal
Old 2010-08-13, 15:25   Link #623
Turtleen
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Turtleen Send a message via Yahoo to Turtleen
It's true xD
There's a lot of really amazing cosplayers in Russia though, I even got an email from a Russian cousin saying "I saw some strange people in costumes down by The Square..."
Old 2010-08-16, 08:33   Link #624
vdaysnowstorm

Spoiler for Ep 7 Cosplay Link:
Old 2010-08-16, 22:16   Link #625
Turtleen
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Turtleen Send a message via Yahoo to Turtleen
W-wow, that was fast o_o AND it's a good costume, can't wait to see some more of it!
Old 2010-08-17, 18:55   Link #626
vdaysnowstorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtleen View Post
W-wow, that was fast o_o AND it's a good costume, can't wait to see some more of it!
I have more pics of it here

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/323071/
Old 2010-08-22, 00:42   Link #627
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoiYuki View Post
AX pics~ There are a lot, so I'mma try and post just a few. ;v; (these include me (Bern) and my friends too (Lambda, Beatrice, & Battler (with no wig))
Spoiler for Pics:

And here's me and my friend as Lambda and Bern.. I look so awful, the wig made my face look sunken in.. xD;; (again, I was Bern) Again, lots of pics.
Spoiler for Lambda:

Spoiler for Bern:

Spoiler for Lambda & Bern:
Sry for asking again, but can you repost it? I can't see it (or is it just my computer?) something about photobucket and bandwidth.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2010-08-22, 02:35   Link #628
KoiYuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Sry for asking again, but can you repost it? I can't see it (or is it just my computer?) something about photobucket and bandwidth.
fff, my bandwidth exceeded on there. o-o Well, I think I have them all on facebook (public links), so..
Lambda & Bern pics
Other AX pics (contains Umineko gathering & misc Umineko cosplays, just look through it)
Old 2010-08-31, 19:23   Link #629
zibbazabba905
twuth it EASY.

I found this on one of the chans...
Spoiler for ep 6:

I don't know anything about it (who/where) or even how long tinypic keeps their pictures up...
Old 2010-09-01, 12:05   Link #630
Tamekichi
流離っている

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibbazabba905 View Post
Spoiler for ep 6:

I don't know anything about it (who/where) or even how long tinypic keeps their pictures up...
*o*

That's an amazingly well done cosplay
Old 2010-09-15, 16:03   Link #631
DaBackpack
Blick Winkel

I have a good idea for a cosplay I want to do but I don't know how I would put it together.

Are there any websites that sell standard Furniture cosplay suits? I was thinking as going as Goat-kun to Otakon 2011

I would also need a Goat-head mask... any ideas?
I can't sew for crap. For now, let's assume money isn't an issue.

Oh yeah and I'd probably add a hole by the eye-socket so I could have a ballpoint pen sticking out of it
Old 2010-09-16, 10:30   Link #632
Luna Selene
BEST MOM AWARD

Send a message via AIM to Luna Selene
This is terribly last minute, but is anyone attending Anime Weekend Atlanta this weekend in Umineko outfits? I know myself and Bernks should be there, but I was wondering if anyone else might be attending. There's currently a shoot set up for 1 PM on Saturday by the fountains.
Old 2010-09-16, 19:42   Link #633
OgodItsKanon
ばかな王女様
*Artist

Quote:
Spoiler for ep 6:

That's a really good cosplay
Old 2010-09-20, 20:31   Link #634
Sukistel

Gah, guys, I need help with my Erika wig ;_;
I went to go buy the only wig I could find that looked perfect to me on ebay but....it's not listed anymore. There's another one on there, but it's too...purple to me *shot for being a perfectionist* I looked around, but I can't really find much.
The con is next month, and I'd really like to get the rest of my things together ASAP.Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 2010-09-21, 14:34   Link #635
vdaysnowstorm

Some re-done cosplays:
Erika - http://www.cosplay.com/costume/272407/
Ange - http://www.cosplay.com/costume/276540/
Old 2010-09-21, 15:14   Link #636
Dlanor .A. Nox
The Death!

Quote:
Spoiler for ep 6:

I give my approval for THIS.
Old 2010-09-21, 18:44   Link #637
KoiYuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukistel View Post
Gah, guys, I need help with my Erika wig ;_;
I went to go buy the only wig I could find that looked perfect to me on ebay but....it's not listed anymore. There's another one on there, but it's too...purple to me *shot for being a perfectionist* I looked around, but I can't really find much.
The con is next month, and I'd really like to get the rest of my things together ASAP.Anyone have any suggestions?
Try asking the person who originally had it listed to list it again? They probably will within a few days time anyway.

I was told earlier in the thread though by Rinoafox (on this subject):
"I cosplay Erika and know how hard it can be to find a wig that is exactly like her hair. I found something similar on an ebay site called cosplaywig that had a base wig in the exact style the front needed, luckily in the correct color, with one ponytail clip. I just bought a second clip-in from the same seller to make sure the color matched. It was a bit expensive, but well worth it in the end. "

Oh, I have a question now.. ;v; I really want to dress up as Lambda, but I absolutely look terrible as a blonde.. what can I do without looking too off..?

Last edited by KoiYuki; 2010-09-21 at 18:54.
Old 2010-09-26, 23:11   Link #638
Bernks
Twenty Wedges

Send a message via Yahoo to Bernks
To KoiYuki:
What dont you like about yourself as a blonde? Since I am not a chick, I wont be able to help you much with this subject, but I could suggest trying to pinpoint what you dont like about being a blonde and trying to work on the little things to bring out what you would look like.
I would like to see you try a Lambda though. You pulled off an amazing Bern and trying out Lambda would be a real transition.

Oh, in other news, Anime Weekend Atlanta was just a couple of weeks ago.
Me, LunaSelene and a few other people for a change came by to cosplay Umineko this year.
I may post some pictures later on. We did have a good photographer take our pictures, but we are still waiting on him to post them up.
Old 2010-09-27, 03:10   Link #639
KoiYuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernks View Post
To KoiYuki:
What dont you like about yourself as a blonde? Since I am not a chick, I wont be able to help you much with this subject, but I could suggest trying to pinpoint what you dont like about being a blonde and trying to work on the little things to bring out what you would look like.
I would like to see you try a Lambda though. You pulled off an amazing Bern and trying out Lambda would be a real transition.
Well, it's just that blonde washes me out completely. My friends all told me how bad it looked too when I tried on my friend's Lambda costume.. So I'm wondering if there's some sort of way non-blonde would be forgiveable for Lambda cosplay. *perfectionist >*
Basically, regardless of make-up, there are certain hair colors certain people can't pull off..
Old 2010-09-27, 14:39   Link #640
tastythoughts
僕は紬ビジョンがある !
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoiYuki View Post
Basically, regardless of make-up, there are certain hair colors certain people can't pull off..
I understand where you're coming from, I know I'd look horrible as Lambda. x.x
Closed Thread