AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-02, 05:47   Link #41
ipernorris

Let's take all the discussions within here, so that we don't go back and forth from a thread to the other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
I understand your metaphor alright but I just thought it was a bit too strong. Anyway, regarding the children, I definitely agree. I kept wondering if they ever knew where all those money come from. Well, depending on their age, perhaps they just don't understand yet since not understanding something as a child can be a huge problem to deal with. Although even after Layfon left, I don't really think those kids will understand because Leerin would probably won't allow them to suffer even if she knows that they don't understand a thing. After all, both Layfon and Leerin are similar in that aspect in which they try very hard just to make sure that other people don't suffer even if they might be the one suffering inside instead.
Ok let's leave the children alone because they're small and they don't understand not evreything goes as expected in life, but what about the rest of Grendan? What about the Queen and such? Layfon had the opportunity to explain himself I think, but people didn't even tried to understand him so he was exiled. Grendan is full of retarded prideful people who need a good lesson imho... I hope those mysterious people who were going to steal Zuellini will steal Grendan (the magic fairy of that city I mean) after crushing all of the Heaven Blades and the Queen. But I'm nice: I hope the authors just bring them on the verge of death and then Layfon will give them back the fairy. Being saved by the very guy you despised and exiled: there is no better way to crush the pride of someone imho.

Quote:
What the queen meant that he can't stay here as a Heaven Blader. She did not meant entirely that he is to leave but that him staying here will cause him more trouble than good so it's more of a suggestion rather than something absolute.
No Eternal in chapter 5 of Missing Mail manga the queen clearly stated that Layfon couldn't remain in Grendan. It may not have been an official exile meant as an official royal edict, but the substance is the same!

Quote:
Anyway, have you guys noticed? Back around episode 4 or 3 when Layfon was fighting the queen bug, he was having a hard time due to the acidic air but now in this episode, Nina and Felli have their skin showing and they are fine. Is that some kind of magic lotion? Haha.
I noticed it but I tried to forget this particular because it's PLAIN BULLSHIT.
You can't make an episode in which you underline how much Layfon's skin is resistant to the terrible acid atmosphere and then forget all of this just to show Nina's sexy tights...
Old 2009-03-02, 05:53   Link #42
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Ehm I assume you know what a metaphor is I guess... of course the "die" in this context was just a metaphor.
I think the word you're looking for is a hyperbole not metaphor. I don't think anything you said could be construed as being a metaphor...

I'm interested to see how the whole platoon reacts to the news. I imagine Nina will feel a little betrayed because once again Layfon will have been hiding things from them but I, of course, expect them to work it out.
Old 2009-03-02, 06:01   Link #43
Enternal

Quote:
Let's take all the discussions within here, so that we don't go back and forth from a thread to the other...
Yeah I agree. I was starting to become afraid that the moderators might start deleting our posts as well as all the work going back and forth between the threads

Quote:
Ok let's leave the children alone because they're small and they don't understand not evreything goes as expected in life, but what about the rest of Grendan? What about the Queen and such? Layfon had the opportunity to explain himself I think, but people didn't even tried to understand him so he was exiled. Grendan is full of retarded prideful people who need a good lesson imho... I hope those mysterious people who were going to steal Zuellini will steal Grendan (the magic fairy of that city I mean) after crushing all of the Heaven Blades and the Queen. But I'm nice: I hope the authors just bring them on the verge of death and then Layfon will give them back the fairy. Being saved by the very guy you despised and exiled: there is no better way to crush the pride of someone imho.

No Eternal in chapter 5 of Missing Mail manga the queen clearly stated that Layfon couldn't remain in Grendan. It may not have been an official exile meant as an official royal edict, but the substance is the same!

I noticed it but I tried to forget this particular because it's PLAIN BULLSHIT.
You can't make an episode in which you underline how much Layfon's skin is resistant to the terrible acid atmosphere and then forget all of this just to show Nina's sexy tights...
Yeah the adults were just plainly stupid. However, once again I still disagree with you mainly because you are attacking the queen and the heaven bladers. I don't blame the queen or the other Heaven Bladers at all. They actually know about the entire thing from the beginning and did not mind it but due to some events, the news got leaked out into the public (well, he was blackmailed and all). Like I said before, they understand his situation but they cannot do anything about it yet. Also Layfon saving them is unlikely as Layfon is not the strongest among the Heaven Bladers and like someone said before, the queen is actually ridiculously strong. I'm glad that they still worry about him though since the queen did gave a little push for Leerin to go meet Layfon and all.

It's interesting though that the Heaven Bladers and Leerin are the people who actually understands him. It's the general populaace and their ideals who doesn't understand that every human have their own circumstance and that no one can fit the ideal view that the general populace expects. Even the queen seem like someone who is strong, intelligent, and beautiful but behind all that, she's rather lazy and a pervert?

Overall though I can sympathize with the kids more but wow the general populace are idiots.
Old 2009-03-02, 07:31   Link #44
ipernorris

Quote:
Yeah the adults were just plainly stupid. However, once again I still disagree with you mainly because you are attacking the queen and the heaven bladers. I don't blame the queen or the other Heaven Bladers at all. They actually know about the entire thing from the beginning and did not mind it but due to some events, the news got leaked out into the public (well, he was blackmailed and all). Like I said before, they understand his situation but they cannot do anything about it yet. Also Layfon saving them is unlikely as Layfon is not the strongest among the Heaven Bladers and like someone said before, the queen is actually ridiculously strong. I'm glad that they still worry about him though since the queen did gave a little push for Leerin to go meet Layfon and all.
Where did you get that the Queen and the Heaven Bladers knew evreything about it and tolerated it? In the anime hasn't been shown so far and in the manga (Missing Mail at least) it's evident the queen sent Layfon to exile and nothing more. Is there something in the novels about this?
Regarding Layfon not being the strongest: this is probably true at this point of time, but someone who read the novels pointed out that Layfon's pecularity is that he can copy others' techniques very fastly and so he has much more potential to grow than the other Heaven Blades, who are all older than him. Besides I don't recall the numbering of the Heaven Blades reflect their true strength in battle like, let's say, Bleach.
Old 2009-03-02, 07:46   Link #45
Enternal

Quote:
Where did you get that the Queen and the Heaven Bladers knew evreything about it and tolerated it? In the anime hasn't been shown so far and in the manga (Missing Mail at least) it's evident the queen sent Layfon to exile and nothing more. Is there something in the novels about this?
Regarding Layfon not being the strongest: this is probably true at this point of time, but someone who read the novels pointed out that Layfon's pecularity is that he can copy others' techniques very fastly and so he has much more potential to grow than the other Heaven Blades, who are all older than him. Besides I don't recall the numbering of the Heaven Blades reflect their true strength in battle like, let's say, Bleach.
Got it from the novels. The manga is more of a different interpretation of the novels but is similar for the most part. Also, of course Layfon has more potential but as of now, he's not stronger than them yet. Although it has not been clear whether because he has less kei or not. I think actually that his amount of kei is on similar levels with the others but what he probably lacks right now is experience although like you said, his peculiarity is definitely going to help him immensely.
Old 2009-03-02, 08:00   Link #46
TrueKnight

This is disheartening, so many pessimissm on Fon-fon x Felli is making my blood boils...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalicious
You know these previews are meant to deceive us, right? The reality will probably be something completely different...
Yea well sad but true (for me), Leerin already got the upper advantage the moment we see that kiss in ep 1. And of course from chapter 0 of Missing Mail (translated). The Romance thread already in an agreement that she's the leading contender. Now the question is how will the other girls pursue the already romanced-dense Fon-fon.

Anyway! I still have hopes on your preview, here's why,

CSR preview pics could be misleading, this is true. But so far most of them reflect around 40-50% what about to happen in the next episode or say, give us a general summary on what will happen next. Please note that this ‘preview’ is judged exclusively from (i) pics; and (ii) Kallian’s (VA’s) narration, and not from other source such as the summaries from original anime website.

Now then, assuming that your translation is around 85-99% close or even exact same as the original source, the following ep 9 pics preview from episode 8 (excluding preview pics from the original anime website) could be answered as follows:

Speculations on ep 9 preview pics from ep 8:

Spoiler:

Speculation ends here. However if combined with this,

Quote:
But so far most of them reflect around 40-50% what about to happen in the next episode or say, give us a general summary on what will happen next.
Then that 40%-50% could become 60-75% of whats going to happen next. And instead of a ‘general’ summary, we will be having a 'more detailed' summary on what the next episode will be.

Sooooooooooo…….with betting on that 60-75%, I think the Felli x Fon-fon one could develop into Felli finally realizing her feeling to Fon-fon and finally becoming an official love interest. I wouldn’t expect anything from Fon-fon because so far he’s either dense, lazy or gay.
Old 2009-03-02, 08:10   Link #47
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
This is disheartening, so many pessimissm on Fon-fon x Felli is making my blood boils...

Yea well sad but true (for me), Leerin already got the upper advantage the moment we see that kiss in ep 1. And of course from chapter 0 of Missing Mail (translated). The Romance thread already in an agreement that she's the leading contender. Now the question is how will the other girls pursue the already romanced-dense Fon-fon.

Anyway! I still have hopes on your preview, here's why,

CSR preview pics could be misleading, this is true. But so far most of them reflect around 40-50% what about to happen in the next episode or say, give us a general summary on what will happen next. Please note that this ‘preview’ is judged exclusively from (i) pics; and (ii) Kallian’s (VA’s) narration, and not from other source such as the summaries from original anime website.

Now then, assuming that your translation is around 85-99% close or even exact same as the original source, the following ep 9 pics preview from episode 8 (excluding preview pics from the original anime website) could be answered as follows:

Speculations on ep 9 preview pics from ep 8:

Spoiler:

Speculation ends here. However if combined with this,

Then that 40%-50% could become 60-75% of whats going to happen next. And instead of a ‘general’ summary, we will be having a 'more detailed' summary on what the next episode will be.

Sooooooooooo…….with betting on that 60-75%, I think the Felli x Fon-fon one could develop into Felli finally realizing her feeling to Fon-fon and finally becoming an official love interest. I wouldn’t expect anything from Fon-fon because so far he’s either dense, lazy or gay.
Haha, Felli will definitely become an official love interest. Same thing with Nina too! Potato peelers! Or was it a vegetable peeler....?
Old 2009-03-02, 08:36   Link #48
ipernorris

Quote:
Got it from the novels. The manga is more of a different interpretation of the novels but is similar for the most part. Also, of course Layfon has more potential but as of now, he's not stronger than them yet. Although it has not been clear whether because he has less kei or not. I think actually that his amount of kei is on similar levels with the others but what he probably lacks right now is experience although like you said, his peculiarity is definitely going to help him immensely.
Ah ok that's a relief that the Queen and the other Heaven Bladers already knew about Layfon's "second work". Anyway the considerations about Grendan population still remains, not to mention the dude who blackmailed Layfon: too bad Layfon didn't kill him. But why did Layfon failed in killing him? Did he stop at the last moment because he's a nice guy?
Old 2009-03-02, 10:19   Link #49
Westlo
Lets be reality

Why did you even suspect the queen was against layfon? I mean its pretty bloody clear who she is keeping that empty heavens blade seat for... and in addition to getting him out of the way of an angry population she probably wanted layfon to have a normal life for once, much like herself being a schoolgirl.

and lol @ you thinking those scrubs from ep 3 can trash the queen and other heavens blade, think logically.
Old 2009-03-02, 11:27   Link #50
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
For the Light Novel readers:What are the faceless "fairy robbers" in ep 3? An someone can give me moore information about Dixerio(read-haired guy who fought with the faceless beings in ep 3 of the anime)
Old 2009-03-04, 10:47   Link #51
zibi88

I have a question for novel readers..... what is the relation between Lafyon and both Savaris and Lincent after they come to Zuelii..... well they are guarding Leerin since it was their order from queen....

But well are they at normal terms (Layfon and both sava and lintence) like in the past... friends and stuff like usuall or are they avoiding Layfon and cant forgive him for what he done... ???

And how Leerin appers in front of Layfon ??
Old 2009-03-04, 11:09   Link #52
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

It has benn already answered: The HB recivers and the queen already knows Layfon's reasons so they have nmo grudge against him(to be precise they're knew long before the happenings what Layfon doing).
Leerin will come to Layfon to bring him the dite he used before he became a HB reciver.(amongst other things)...
Old 2009-03-04, 11:28   Link #53
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
It has benn already answered: The HB recivers and the queen already knows Layfon's reasons so they have nmo grudge against him(to be precise they're knew long before the happenings what Layfon doing).
Leerin will come to Layfon to bring him the dite he used before he became a HB reciver.(amongst other things)...
Nah what I was meening about Leerin was how she met Layfon ^^ (did they saw each other on street... or she sended him a letter that she is comeing.... or things like that )

btw from pictures in vol11 we can see (last picture) a guy holding 2babies (he is attacked by a monster).... one I goes is Leerin but the other one was it mentioned who it was ?? since it kinda looks like something from past....
Old 2009-03-06, 12:58   Link #54
ipernorris

BTW novel dudes... is the heaven blade dite Layfon used stronger than the one he used before becoming a HB dude?
Old 2009-03-06, 13:20   Link #55
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Absolutely...it's natural that the weapon used by the 12 most powerfull fighters better than fine quality blade that Layfon used for training.
Old 2009-03-06, 13:24   Link #56
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Absolutely...it's natural that the weapon used by the 12 most powerfull fighters better than fine quality blade that Layfon used for training.
Let me understand: how much better is the dite Layfon used for training against the Aman Dite (or whatever)?
Old 2009-03-06, 19:57   Link #57
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Let me understand: how much better is the dite Layfon used for training against the Aman Dite (or whatever)?
More than 20 times over I suppose... by the way I assume it's named Adaman Dite.
Old 2009-03-06, 20:26   Link #58
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
I think is 3 times powerfull, if you see on the fight against the mature, when he say a-d, he connects 3 things together so probably is a triple dite (the blade size increase and decrease when 1 part is consumed, it has 3 sort of screws also)
Old 2009-03-06, 20:56   Link #59
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Oh yeah, I suppose I misunderstood something.

I thought ipernorris was asking the comparison of a power of a Heaven's Blade compared with Layfon's current Dite... sorry dude, I misunderstood your question.
Old 2009-03-07, 16:31   Link #60
zibi88

Can someone say after reading the novel..... what is about that "spirit deer" animal that Layfon will find in Gandelia (saw that shape in preview of anime ep10)

Will it follow Layfon to Zerenii or will it disapear... ?? since the light is kinda similar to the one that the fox-animal (from Leerin) had....

I tihnk those animals are spirits of the city.... but Gandelia is destroyed by bugs so what that spirit will do ??
Closed Thread