AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Negima

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-05, 08:28   Link #61
Lotiman

The show started out perfectly with Negi sneezed to tear of Asuna clothing. I never expected Negi to have such a power.
Old 2006-11-05, 09:30   Link #62
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotiman View Post
The show started out perfectly with Negi sneezed to tear of Asuna clothing. I never expected Negi to have such a power.
Oh believe me, its nothing new. :3

I believe its best to say that this OVA runs as a single episode, and that it has nothing to do with the current series going on at the moment.
Old 2006-11-05, 10:58   Link #63
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWingz View Post
I agree, it was quite fun watching the OVA, even more so than Negima?!( maybe due to the fanservice xD). Which is also why i didn't notice Asuna's eyes were the same colour.
i also noticed that too...
question ~ why did the producers doing negima!? decide to change the eye color of asuna? i think the diff colors in the original looked cool...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-11-05, 11:32   Link #64
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

humm... it is possible that they didn't take it as an important fact. (this is ironic, but the manga readers miss this point if they don't pay attention to the art works, since it's pretty subtle.)
Old 2006-11-05, 15:21   Link #65
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

This OVA is really enjoyable, I was really surprise to see Negi blows up all her clothes, I wasnt really expecting, sorta gave me a heartattack, but is good!. On another hand, Setsuna is so ecchi..always looking at Konoka's body parts, but cant help it, I would of looked at it always haha, so revealing x_x.

1 Thing I enjoy about Negima and this OVA is the feature of Asuna's bells. It makes her really attractive and cute and the way she uses her magic powers is pretty cool too. Now if they have those stuff in Negima!?, that be nice~~ though the show targets at teenagers sadly
Old 2006-11-13, 18:51   Link #66
raideralan

So so far only one group is subbing this? Is any other group planning to sub it?
Old 2006-11-13, 23:04   Link #67
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

I hope so,I'm having a hard time burning mkv files to a dvd
Old 2006-11-17, 22:00   Link #68
raideralan

How is the sub by desu?
Old 2006-12-05, 23:28   Link #69
ordnance11

The core of the OVA istory is the relationship between Negi and Asuna. Asuna does love Negi. but what type of love? I mean, the girls already figured out that all they have to do is to wait 5 years and they'll have a hot boyfriend then. Will Asuna figure that out?
Old 2006-12-06, 07:55   Link #70
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth View Post
Well since we're talking about Setsuna can anyone give me example of her dislikes? It said in the OVA she dislike bent things but that was rather vague. As funny as that already sounds I can't really grasp that because alot of things in the world are bent.
I realize this is old business, but I just came across the post. I can't vouch for the translation either (see below), but it seems reasonable. Apparently, Setsuna dislikes perversion and chatterboxes.

Old 2006-12-06, 13:15   Link #71
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordnance11 View Post
The core of the OVA istory is the relationship between Negi and Asuna. Asuna does love Negi. but what type of love? I mean, the girls already figured out that all they have to do is to wait 5 years and they'll have a hot boyfriend then. Will Asuna figure that out?
When it comes to Negi and Asuna, that "love" is right now at a "brother/sister" stage, with "older sister" Asuna wanting to protect "younger brother" Negi.