AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-05-25, 00:58   Link #61
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Now we just need some group to pick it up and sub it

The eclair clone uses chocolates and the lumiere clone uses a weird 80's styled flip comb.

I'm seriously miffed that they made the new heroins look almost exactly like eclair and lumiere. They should of gone for a new design, or if they wanted to keep that design, bring a pair of the clones back from the 1st season.

That said, the kid version of eclair is just so damned CUTE!!!

We already got to see Lumiere in her adult state last season, and she's still as hot as ever Still lots of skimpy out fits and panty shots aswell by the looks of it hehe.

I'd love to know what Eclair says to Lumiere before she goes off to die, i got the impression it was something important between them.

Last edited by Tiamat's Disciple; 2007-05-25 at 01:29.
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 03:13   Link #62
joshualimm

am I the only one who thinks that the pilot seems to be showing their past? Eg, when they blew up the planet? Also, there're so many different Eclairs and Lumieres, I'm guessing it's gonna be lotsa flashbacks which would be great, cuz after so long, I still wanna know about their past!!

Spoiler:

Hope for more emos this season!!
joshualimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 04:24   Link #63
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

No, from the info provided and synopsis of the season this picks up where season 1 ended. The 2 new baddies attacked and too save the planet Eclair commits suicide. Somehow blowing up the orbit al platform.

She's reborn (as they do) again. On the plane you see it, she's in her kid form (damn she's cute) where as Lumere has grown older.

We get to see the main characters of the season in the promo, 2 new ones (though for some insane reason they look like Lumiere and Eclair), and some of the old crew.

However its focused on Kufiyu and Asukuru. Though im sure that Eclair and Lumiere will pop up occasionally.
Old 2007-05-25, 07:15   Link #64
Chikaru sama
~ Yuri & Yaoi ~

Send a message via MSN to Chikaru sama
cant wait for Kiddy Grade 2 to be sub =] it my favorite anime ^^ the arts of it r nice
Lumiere = my favorite anime character
Chikaru sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 09:13   Link #65
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

I agree, the child version of Eclaire looks oh-so adorable. And, the new characters that are pretty much Eclaire and Lumiere look-alikes look really good, especially the Lumiere version. I'm still trying to figure out who's-who, don't remember what was said in the NewType magazine a month ago or so. I think the Lumiere-one is named Asukuru and Eclaire-one is Kufiyu.
Spoiler:
octoberasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-26, 23:18   Link #66
Demon Eyes
May Haru-ki Be With You

Send a message via MSN to Demon Eyes
While I wait for this lovely anime...Let the art commence...

I made it nice and long so that you can make any wall you want by cropping...
Demon Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-26, 23:29   Link #67
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Everyone is talking about Asread who's doing the animation. I'm a bit worried by the Xebec M2 credit near the end.

Oh please don't use the Negima crew. At least Eclair and Lumiere look better than the original Promo I saw in a Korean version of Newtype.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-27, 00:00   Link #68
Shiroi Hane
Gazer of Cosmos

Send a message via ICQ to Shiroi Hane Send a message via AIM to Shiroi Hane Send a message via MSN to Shiroi Hane Send a message via Yahoo to Shiroi Hane
Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberasian View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Lastly, will this be subbed, the DVD Pilot that is? XD I know there isn't much dialog, but it would be nice. ^^;;
There's a subbed version on youtube, quality is the usual but it is legible enough to make out the line I didn't understand.

Quote:
Checking the Kiddy Grade Official Website, I just realized there's apparently 3 movies relating to the first season (??) called:
- IGNITION (4/7/2007)
- Maelstrom (6/23/2007)
- Truth Dawn (9/1/2007)

My Japanese is rather terrible, so I don't know if these are just the first season truncated/re-told into 3 movies or they are a storyline filler between First and Second Season. >_<;
The movies are a condensed director's cut version of the original series. The Ignition DVD goes on sale in Japan on the 27th July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshualimm View Post
am I the only one who thinks that the pilot seems to be showing their past? Eg, when they blew up the planet? Also, there're so many different Eclairs and Lumieres, I'm guessing it's gonna be lotsa flashbacks which would be great, cuz after so long, I still wanna know about their past!!

Spoiler:
Eclair and Lumiere's meeting is shown in episode 20 of the first series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
She's reborn (as they do) again. On the plane you see it, she's in her kid form (damn she's cute) where as Lumere has grown older.
Again no, like the scenes of Eclair and Lumiere in their first series forms this clip was backstory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberasian View Post
I think the Lumiere-one is named Asukuru and Eclaire-one is Kufiyu.
In direct romaji they are Asukuuru and Ku Fiiyu, but Newtype USA romanized then as Asule and Que Feuilles.
Shiroi Hane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-27, 05:49   Link #69
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroi Hane View Post
[spoiler]

Again no, like the scenes of Eclair and Lumiere in their first series forms this clip was backstory.
Spoiler for Kiddy Grade first series:

Last edited by xris; 2007-05-27 at 07:30.
Old 2007-05-27, 07:33   Link #70
xris
Just call me Ojisan

I'm not that familar with the Kiddy Grade series but please consider use spoiler tags if you discuss events from the first series. It is possible that some people haven't seen it yet so it's better safe than sorry
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-27, 08:23   Link #71
Shiroi Hane
Gazer of Cosmos

Send a message via ICQ to Shiroi Hane Send a message via AIM to Shiroi Hane Send a message via MSN to Shiroi Hane Send a message via Yahoo to Shiroi Hane
In case I haven't adjusted my referrer rules in the right places, some image links may need to be cut and pasted.

Quote:
I disagree, all the info available at the moment says that Eclair ends up having to be reborn after dying to save a planet.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Sorry, how is this relevant?

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shiroi Hane; 2007-05-31 at 17:56. Reason: updated link
Old 2007-05-27, 08:54   Link #72
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
I'm not that familar with the Kiddy Grade series but please consider use spoiler tags if you discuss events from the first series. It is possible that some people haven't seen it yet so it's better safe than sorry
Spoiler tags arent needed anymore since the series has been both subbed and fully released on DVD for ages now.
Or atleast thats how i understood the spoiler rule. It only applies for raws or just subbed eps

Now, onto Shiroi.

Your right about ep 20, got it mixed up with the earlier ep. However i still believe your wrong. Quoting the novels isnt a good way to convince either. Since anime rarely follow the books or manga faithfuly. Everything i've found on the net leads to Eclair dying again to save some planet, then being reborn. Thus making way for the new duo to take the stage.

Also, Eclair (and im guess all ES members) can not die. It's staded clearly in season one that its impossible for them to die. Thats why they've been living such long lives. I also get the impression that Eclair is older than 250. To much info in the first season leads to that aswell.

but meh, pointless debating it until the first ep is actually aired. That will answer all questions.Speaking of whicgh, anyone got an air date?
Old 2007-05-27, 09:18   Link #73
Shiroi Hane
Gazer of Cosmos

Quote:
Your right about ep 20, got it mixed up with the earlier ep. However i still believe your wrong. Quoting the novels isnt a good way to convince either. Since anime rarely follow the books or manga faithfuly. Everything i've found on the net leads to Eclair dying again to save some planet, then being reborn. Thus making way for the new duo to take the stage.
Whether Eclair dies or not and is reborn or not in the new series (she is shown appearing to die, that is all we know), the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shiroi Hane; 2007-05-27 at 09:40.
Old 2007-05-27, 09:34   Link #74
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Spoiler tags arent needed anymore since the series has been both subbed and fully released on DVD for ages now.
Or atleast thats how i understood the spoiler rule. It only applies for raws or just subbed eps
Not entirely. If you mention and discuss major plot points from another series then it's only sensible to include such comments in clearly marked spoiler tags.

As far as I'm aware, KG2 isn't a immediate continuation of KG1, it takes place a while after the first series and it introduces new main characters. So yes KG2 is related to KG1 but it not quite the usual "if you are watching KG2 you must have watched KG1 already". It's a borderline case so that's why I said it's best to be safe than sorry.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-27, 12:52   Link #75
Wing_Z

Send a message via MSN to Wing_Z Send a message via Yahoo to Wing_Z
Spoiler for Kiddy Grade 2:

So eny one interested in the white sanctuary translation? White senctuary is the ending song for the dvd trailer.
Wing_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-27, 16:16   Link #76
cyth
Banned

Well, I already transliterated it months ago for karaoke purposes. It still needs a translation if someone's up for that.
Spoiler for Junpaku Sanctuary:
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-27, 16:52   Link #77
Wing_Z

When ill get the translation (lsot it somewhere i need to find it) ill uplad a new subbed wersion on youtube witch karaoke
Old 2007-05-27, 21:22   Link #78
Shiroi Hane
Gazer of Cosmos

Thanks for the translation BTW Wing Zero
Old 2007-05-28, 13:49   Link #79
Wing_Z

New lyrics transtalation by Himura_kaoru and the songs real english name is Pure White Sanctuary

純白サンクチュアリィ

羽の色 白い言葉 純粋へと戻る
願いましょう 幸せになれ
瞳に sweet my sweet my dream

そっと浮かんだ 輝きは愛の美?
切ない香りがfantastic
君も一緒に感じて欲しいの
繋がる奇跡の糸

そうよ同じ日々を 過ごすことができたら
ずっとね笑顔で for you

見つめ合う時間が好き 伸ばす手が触れるよ
恋人たち 凍る息が硝子のように光り
羽の色 白い言葉 純粋へと戻る
願う胸が気づいたの
飛んでけ sweet my sweet my dream

hane no iro shiroi kotoba junsui he to modoru
negai mashou shiawase ni nare
hitomi ni sweet my sweet my dream

Wing colored white words returning to purity.
Let us pray for happiness
In my eyes is this SWEET MY SWEET MY DREAM

sotto ukanda kagayaki wa ai no mi?
setsunai kaori ga fantastic
kimi mo issho ni kanjite hoshii no
tsunagaru kiseki no ito

softly floating, is this the radiance of love's beauty?
This overwhelming scent is FANTASTIC
I want you to feel it too
A thread of miracles binds us together.

sou yo onaji hibi wo sugosu koto ga dekitara
zutto ne egao de for you

That right. As I go through all these mundane days
I do it with a smile just FOR YOU.

mitsume au jikan ga suki nobasu te ga fureru yo
koibito tachi kooru iki ga garasu no you ni hikari
hane no iro shiroi kotoba junsui he to modoru
negau mune ga kizuita no
tondeke sweet my sweet my dream

I love the time when we gaze at each other. My hand reaches out to touch you.
The lovers' frozen breath is shining like glass
Wing colored white words returning to purity.
My heart, full of longing, has just realized it...
Fly away SWEET MY SWEET MY DREAM
Old 2007-05-29, 03:59   Link #80
Psychommunity

Meh, I hope a group does sub this soon.. I'd like to see it in nice quality. (Pilot)
Psychommunity is offline   Reply With Quote