Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-10-29, 04:36   Link #8521
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
I need some opinion about Gundam Saviour 1/100 model kit,from my first imperession the kit look good. I'm thinking of buying it but I need some opinion for it.
um i bought 1/100 savior some 2yrs back or rather but anyway,

um it is a good kit, nice detail

however the arms have pretty standard articulation, not bad but not near the best an NG has to offer, um the hip joint where u put the legs on doesnt have much mobility side ways, that is prolly the worst part of the kit but it still stands pretty well n every thing prolly better on a stand but yeh i just kno it has bad articulation there. i prefer the 1/144 Savior ><

6/10 id rate the articulation of the kit

8/10 for its detail

oh yeh kool gimmicks with the gun and the v-fin
Old 2008-10-29, 07:23   Link #8522
Kelrys
Same old same

Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
Can someone post review and thoughts about the HGUC Nu Gundam? Its almost the price of an MG, so I wonder is it worth it or not.
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 07:47   Link #8523
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
I need some opinion about Gundam Saviour 1/100 model kit,from my first imperession the kit look good. I'm thinking of buying it but I need some opinion for it.
i have the kit, personnally i find is meant for MA mode as MS i feel is kinda look too weird with the proportion though the gimmicks are great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelrys View Post
Can someone post review and thoughts about the HGUC Nu Gundam? Its almost the price of an MG, so I wonder is it worth it or not.
Is a great kit for a HGUC. There's some internal frame for it & is a lot more movable than its MG counterpart
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 09:29   Link #8524
justsomeguy

Quote:
I have the kit, and I find the arms to be very disappointing. Due to the transformation, the shoulder lacks articulation, and the arms seem somewhat stubby.
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 09:37   Link #8525
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Thanks for the opinion. Hmm....I guess i'm not buying the Saviour.It seem many transformable gundam model kit have many problem. Even the Kyrios have it to ,it leg is a little bit loose when transform to MA mode. Judging from my experience of course.
Old 2008-10-29, 10:04   Link #8526
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

I bought the 1/100 Savior for my friend's birthday I think it's a decent kit. A must-have for those who buy the models not just for gimmicks ans poseability, but mainly for appearance as it looks pretty cool IMO. And if you are an Athrun fan, you just cannot miss it.
Old 2008-10-29, 11:37   Link #8527
RAVNEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
I bought the 1/100 Savior for my friend's birthday I think it's a decent kit. A must-have for those who buy the models not just for gimmicks ans poseability, but mainly for appearance as it looks pretty cool IMO. And if you are an Athrun fan, you just cannot miss it.
Your word has influence me,fortunely I'm Athrun fan.I only don't got Aegis & Justice. I just don't exactly know why I'm attracted to it, this feeling come when I saw Strike & Astraea long ago.Maybe I'm fond to red MS. Anyway I'm buying it after I seeing 00 full lineup & it will my next year project.

Just you wait Saviour, I'm going after you.
Old 2008-10-29, 15:59   Link #8528
Derringer
Bluefin Distribution
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by console65 View Post
Like what? Store guns how? This doesn't make sense.
Beats me, that's what Lightning Zero's translation says.

Quote:
The Shield Bits can be used for defense, and store Beam Gun for offensive purposes as well.
Derringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 16:04   Link #8529
duckroll
綺羅星★!

The GN Shield Bits support Beam Guns being attached to them. We have no idea what these Beam Guns look like, or how they're installed. It's probably going to be a 1/100 feature. After all they're not going to give away all the gimmicks of the Gundams this early. Gotta sell more models!
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 22:18   Link #8530
Derringer
Bluefin Distribution
*Scanlator

hmmmah yeah, maybe the guns can be swapped on and off the Bits
Derringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 12:58   Link #8531
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

I finally finished building my Exia, and all I can say is that its a great model kit! I've found a few flaws but all in all it's still wort getting.
Since my local hobby shop just restocked some more gunpla, which should I buy first:
-1/100 Trans-AM Exia
-1/100 Avalanche Exia
-MG Gundam Ver. 2.0
possibly within 2 weeks I could buy any one of these. Strangely I have a sudden urge to collect all Exia kits except the FG.
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 15:18   Link #8532
subaruhess

Got my master grade infinite justice, for the first time ever we get a infinite justice model with green parts on the runner . Dont know what the download code is for yet, maybe another MG phase video.
subaruhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 15:58   Link #8533
MeesesGlokmah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
I finally finished building my Exia, and all I can say is that its a great model kit! I've found a few flaws but all in all it's still wort getting.
Since my local hobby shop just restocked some more gunpla, which should I buy first:
-1/100 Trans-AM Exia
-1/100 Avalanche Exia
-MG Gundam Ver. 2.0
possibly within 2 weeks I could buy any one of these. Strangely I have a sudden urge to collect all Exia kits except the FG.
What kind of Exia do you already have? Avalanche has the parts for both a normal 1/100 Exia, and the Avalanche Exia parts. Trans-AM Exia, I believe, is just a different colored Exia. My local hobby shop had both, but the Trans-AM Exia was $70!!!

If I was you, I would get Avalanche Exia. I have it and love it!
MeesesGlokmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 17:14   Link #8534
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
-1/100 Trans-AM Exia
-1/100 Avalanche Exia
-MG Gundam Ver. 2.0
i have both exia which you mention & both are nice. MG Gundam v2 is a good investment on it though i myself have not fix yet.
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 19:30   Link #8535
RAVNEN

Quote:
-1/100 Trans-AM Exia
-1/100 Avalanche Exia
-MG Gundam Ver. 2.0
Well I've got the Avalanche & Exia.The Trans-Am Exia is just a red metallic colored Exia,but it shoulder can move like in the anime. MG Gundam ver.2.0,man that is my dream kit.

Anyway I think buy those 3 if you are Gundam fanantics or buy Avalanche & MG Gundam.
Old 2008-10-30, 20:42   Link #8536
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

http://bbs.cnmsl.net/viewthread.php?...extra=page%3D1

00 Gundam + Stargazer
Old 2008-10-30, 20:57   Link #8537
beamknight87
Gold Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
that looks kinda cool
beamknight87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 22:13   Link #8538
MeesesGlokmah

Quote:
I'd buy it.
MeesesGlokmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 22:13   Link #8539
RAVNEN

Quote:
What the,it that 00? I can't believe it,a total expression of 00 fan. Anyway what up with that dinosour sticker.I wonder where that guy get it.
Old 2008-10-30, 23:26   Link #8540
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Well, I'm kinda aiming to get every Exia kit because for one thing I like all of the different Exia appearances Trans-AM, Avalanche, the Standard Exia, and even the Original roll out colors. Anyway since I got a message from my local hobby shop, seems that the MG is cheaper than the Trans-AM Exia, so I'll just be buying the MG for now and get the Trans-AM and Avalanche Exia's during the Christmas sale or maybe by Jan-Apr.
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy