AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-10-07, 22:57   Link #101
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

The fat clan form Konoha alone can probably take out a quarter of the zetsus in one minute unless he learns some skills.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 23:51   Link #102
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Didn't Madara said Zetsu is not a fighting kind of a guy in the last fight between Naruto and Sasuke. So having him cloned so many times will mean nothing if he can't fight. Naruto alone now has enormous amount of chakra so much that he can create many clones with each of them having RS ready. But at least the war will be epic with so many numbers
Old 2010-10-08, 02:59   Link #103
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Who needs RS when Naruto can throw miniature black hole saws compressed chakra?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 03:21   Link #104
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Didn't Madara said Zetsu is not a fighting kind of a guy in the last fight between Naruto and Sasuke. So having him cloned so many times will mean nothing if he can't fight. Naruto alone now has enormous amount of chakra so much that he can create many clones with each of them having RS ready. But at least the war will be epic with so many numbers
They can serve the purpose of a distraction and if they can absorb chakra like the other clones that would give madara alot of chakra on his side
Old 2010-10-08, 05:20   Link #105
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
he probably meant he is not a fighter like your random hight-tier ninja. To fight random ninjas he will do just fine.
For the stronger enemys there will be Kabutos summons.
Old 2010-10-08, 13:57   Link #106
tkdtiger

so everyone is going to fight zetsu...I think it would have been more interesting if he actually found more allies from places like the Sound and stuff. 80,000 seems a bit small, but than it is only the ninja force...this doesn't include the other part of the military like the samurais. I don't mind the clones though although it's not very original.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 14:17   Link #107
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
so everyone is going to fight zetsu...I think it would have been more interesting if he actually found more allies from places like the Sound and stuff. 80,000 seems a bit small, but than it is only the ninja force...this doesn't include the other part of the military like the samurais. I don't mind the clones though although it's not very original.
Ninjas ARE the military force in naruto (for the major countries atleast)...
the iron country is so far the only nation we've seen that uses Samurai as their military
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 14:27   Link #108
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Ninjas ARE the military force in naruto (for the major countries atleast)...
the iron country is so far the only nation we've seen that uses Samurai as their military
well than their military is small lol
Old 2010-10-08, 14:48   Link #109
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
well than their military is small lol
Can you blame them? afterall, the average solider would likely the equivalent of those thugs we saw in the zabuza arc and a single pre-pubescent genin can easily deal with them... and chunin could easily deal with hundreds of such people, and jounins could deal with thousands... hell at this point, Naruto would be considered a weapon of mass destruction.
Old 2010-10-08, 20:02   Link #110
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Can you blame them? afterall, the average solider would likely the equivalent of those thugs we saw in the zabuza arc and a single pre-pubescent genin can easily deal with them... and chunin could easily deal with hundreds of such people, and jounins could deal with thousands... hell at this point, Naruto would be considered a weapon of mass destruction.
So true I wonder what this war will be like
Old 2010-10-08, 20:06   Link #111
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So Kabuto will "try" to capture Kyuubi alone huh . No chance ... maybe he'll be able to take Hachibi .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 20:32   Link #112
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I dunno kabutos a powerhouse right now with all of his summons and there strong abilities he could pull it off
Old 2010-10-08, 20:47   Link #113
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Sasori's 100 puppets seems not that unique now
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 20:59   Link #114
desert punk
pimp of the seas

Send a message via MSN to desert punk
I think Kabuto's gonna remove the Kyuubi without killing naruto. because why would he, he allready spared Narutos life by refusing to fight him and giving him that info book. In fact he said he was "his inspiration" to fuse Orochimarus remains with his own and try to control the power.

Plus i think the "real" Zetsus just a clone or something controled by another ninja pain-style. Because Kabuto said if he gets them he wants "that" Zetsu body refering to the classic Black/White one. Followed by Madara saying "someone's done thier homework" or something to that effect.

BTW, why does Zetsu still call him Tobi?
desert punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 22:51   Link #115
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

^ Why does he call him Tobi? I wonder if there is a strange father and son type relationship with Madara and Zetsu. Or at least a master and favorite pet relationship. Zetsu and Kabuto are the only two people who know Madara's secret.

One thing that hasn't really been discussed. What exactly are all the ninja gathered in Kumo doing? Are they going to launch an attack? Against what? Are they acting on info Anko gathered from Madara's base? It seemed like the Alliance was going to be based in Kumo before Madara learned of their plans through Kisame. Now they might move.

It seems like the perfect time to launch a strike against one of the villages with the Kages out of the way. I wouldn't mind a large scale attack to wipe out a great chunk of fodder. We need something to make this war serious rather than have a bunch of uber powers fighting on a giant turtle. I actually would have preferred if Kishi moved away from Naruto's group for a while. Show us some war, the Konoha 11, and yes even Sasuke.
Old 2010-10-08, 23:15   Link #116
james0246

^No, it's because Zetsu is a clone of (or maybe half of the original) Hashirama and Tobi is what Hashirama affectionately called Tobirama. Consequently, Tobi is Tobirama.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 00:48   Link #117
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Or maybe Zetsu is loyal enough to embrace his leader's new identity.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 00:52   Link #118
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

I am confused, was the original Zetsu also created by using bijuu's chakra?
Old 2010-10-09, 01:53   Link #119
qwertyuiopz

that 100k page must be a pain in the ass to draw
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 03:08   Link #120
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiopz View Post
that 100k page must be a pain in the ass to draw
Well if kishi has assistants, i know what one of them was doing last week
Though actually looking very closely there is actually some coping and pasting going on; and i don't mean just the ones in the distant back