Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-17, 04:45   Link #1341
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

@CrazyRevy
Why are you complaining that Dance in the Vampire is a worse anime when it hasn't aired in the first place?
I think your Bias cause it's being animated by Shaft & you don't like the weird direction they do in the animes they adapt.

BTW, Dance in the Vampire is one of the best vampire manga i ever read & i excited about the anime since the author of the manga himself has said the anime adaptation will be true to the source as "there'll be blood, action and nude scenes" as Akiyuki Shinbo will direct the anime like how he first began directing violent animes not like his weird comedy style directing he does now.

Ps. Read the manga. It's very good but be warn they are lot scenes that are not for the faint of heart since it's very violent, dismemberment's, nudity of both sexes & in the worst cases.....
Spoiler for NSFW:

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2009-09-17 at 06:21.
Old 2009-09-17, 06:02   Link #1342
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Zero No Tsukaima Season 2 and 3:

Season 1 was ok, but seasons 2 and 3, particularly 3 was horrible. Dragged-on story, pointless in-your-face fan service and we have the male protagonist turn into a complete pervert in the latter 2 seasons. 90% of the latter two season involved either:

1. The main male protagonist thinking, doing, being involved in perverted matters proceeded by the main female protagonist beating the daylights out of him.
2. Boobs/Panty-shots
Old 2009-09-19, 16:00   Link #1343
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Cleric View Post
Love Hina, Naruto and Green Green. My three first attempts at watching anime. Recommended by an "anime fan" on some forum as deep, fulfilled and thought-provoking series.

Yep, quite thought-provoking. Leaves you wondering about how much of your precious time have been wasted
Lol how could you say it? Love Hina and Green Green were my first and 3rd series that I saw and liked

Although Love Hina anime might be not great, but manga is great

Anyway the show that I didn't like were Onegai Twins. Tried to watch it twice and never got further than 2nd episode. It was boring.
Old 2009-09-21, 11:27   Link #1344
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

The whole Endless Eight Arc in Suzumiya Haruhi S2, meaning all 8 discs of Endless Eight. It was the absolute worse watching experience ever and made me go bananas.
Old 2009-09-21, 11:35   Link #1345
wontaek

The Princess Lover's plot was so awful, that I am mentioning it here.
Old 2009-09-24, 05:49   Link #1346
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

There was an anime i watch once called "I'm gonna be an Angel".
I hated that anime because of that one girl who wanted to be an angel was so dumb, so childish, and there were so many things about her that i just hate that i just stop watching it.
Old 2009-09-24, 07:20   Link #1347
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla View Post
Because... I don't know. I've heard that it's based on a manga that can be easily found in order to have a look of the story and so on.
So, how can you expect a "not really good" manga to become a good anime ? No need traveling machine for that.
Thats the most ridiculous statement concerning anime that I have seen in my whole life. You are saying this as if your opinion is absolute and the anime is doomed to be a failure just because you didnt like the manga.

Oh, Ayakashi was so bad I had to drop it after 4 episodes.
Old 2009-09-24, 21:36   Link #1348
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Princess Resurrection. I think the times I fell asleep watching this anime is a record for 3 episodes.
Old 2009-09-24, 22:36   Link #1349
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by acejem View Post
Zero No Tsukaima Season 2 and 3:

Season 1 was ok, but seasons 2 and 3, particularly 3 was horrible. Dragged-on story, pointless in-your-face fan service and we have the male protagonist turn into a complete pervert in the latter 2 seasons. 90% of the latter two season involved either:

1. The main male protagonist thinking, doing, being involved in perverted matters proceeded by the main female protagonist beating the daylights out of him.
2. Boobs/Panty-shots
Yeah, Season 1 was kind of fun, but the I couldn't really watch even half of the 2nd.
Old 2009-09-25, 01:46   Link #1350
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Yeah, Season 1 was kind of fun, but the I couldn't really watch even half of the 2nd.
I've heard the source material actually had a storyline, possibly even a decent one. The anime might as well have been produced in Hollywood, bleh with its one inch deep texture. I always feel sorry for fans when an anime adaptation departs from the manga or light novel so badly.
Old 2009-09-25, 05:44   Link #1351
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
There was an anime i watch once called "I'm gonna be an Angel".I hated that anime because of that one girl who wanted to be an angel was so dumb, so childish, and there were so many things about her that i just hate that i just stop watching it.
Welcome to the club!

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=449
Old 2009-09-25, 10:44   Link #1352
Anisha93

I really didn't like ge ge ge no kitaro for some reason......
Old 2009-09-25, 20:47   Link #1353
Karlson
Jumping...is useless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wontaek View Post
The Princess Lover's plot was so awful, that I am mentioning it here.
I don't know what's worse, the script of that series or the fact I managed to bare with it to the end.
Old 2009-09-25, 23:10   Link #1354
xKeen

I'm sorry if this hurts anyone,but true tears made me sleep on the first episode...Didn't really get past the first few mins
Old 2009-10-20, 20:33   Link #1355
woodearth
Ramen Hunter

Reideen(2007). Nice character designs. So much potential. Execution - not so much.

No development on the romance despite the fact that the heroine was all over the OP. No reveal on the backstory. All we got was monster of the week and lousy villains.

I literally watch the show on 2x speed from episode 15 onwards. Would have done earlier but I was holding out for some real development.
Old 2009-10-21, 00:35   Link #1356
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodearth View Post
Reideen(2007). Nice character designs. So much potential. Execution - not so much.

No development on the romance despite the fact that the heroine was all over the OP. No reveal on the backstory. All we got was monster of the week and lousy villains.

I literally watch the show on 2x speed from episode 15 onwards. Would have done earlier but I was holding out for some real development.
As for me I dropped the show after the first episode, normally on these type of show I wouldn't do that, but the actions might well as been in slow motions.
Old 2009-10-21, 00:52   Link #1357
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
As for me I dropped the show after the first episode, normally on these type of show I wouldn't do that, but the actions might well as been in slow motions.
I personally thought that part was fine, since the machines were so HUGE and all...

I agree on the romance part, though... so much wasted potential there...
Old 2009-10-21, 01:01   Link #1358
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
I personally thought that part was fine, since the machines were so HUGE and all...

I agree on the romance part, though... so much wasted potential there...
Then again it is about giant robots that wouldn't really work in life so I wouldn't think that logic and laws of physic would apply it to the show completelyb. And the way the show went on about the actions was just bad, there should be a limit to how slow something could be.
Old 2009-11-23, 01:33   Link #1359
Destinyisours

Worst anime you ever seen?

Okay, I'm probablly gonna get lots of hate for this~
But an anime i really just never like is:: Bleach.

What about you ?
Old 2009-11-23, 02:34   Link #1360
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Hmmm, it's a difficult question; I hate a lot of ecchi anime but I think the anime I hate the most is Avenger by BEE TRAIN.