AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Old 2011-05-05, 05:46   Link #1961
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
^
Really? Could you put a border around it- NO! I refuse to descend into darkness!
A border eh? One of the ideas behind 5 minute gif's is the lack of border But I admit a border does make it look better. Border it is I guess.

Hum, it became 10 minutes now maybe I should just do requests. That certainly makes it easier, ja? What do you guys think?

I know Riko doesn't store her gun there, but it was a good thought

Last edited by mangatron; 2011-05-05 at 05:57.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 06:24   Link #1962
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

I know Riko doesn't store her gun there, but it was a good thought
A pair of Derringer one shots she can manage, maybe. Or maybe a balisong (the awesome Philipino knives that Kin-chan uses) strapped under each.... With her caliber Riko-chan should be able to manage three knives a bazooka.

But then again, this is the same universe in which Aria-chan can store two katanas on her back without comprimising their concealment or ANY acrobatic flexibility on her part.

Which begs the question: Do Butei's in this universe have a "Pocket Dimension/Bag of Holding" power when it concerns their weapons or is it just artistic-licence/rule of cool?
Old 2011-05-05, 06:39   Link #1963
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by yui is my wife View Post
a pair of derringer one shots she can manage, maybe. Or maybe a balisong (the awesome philipino knives that kin-chan uses) strapped under each.... With her caliber riko-chan should be able to manage three knives a bazooka.

But then again, this is the same universe in which aria-chan can store two katanas on her back without comprimising their concealment or any acrobatic flexibility on her part.

Which begs the question: Do butei's in this universe have a "pocket dimension/bag of holding" power when it concerns their weapons or is it just artistic-licence/rule of cool?
this. Is quite true.
Old 2011-05-05, 07:22   Link #1964
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Kinji has acquired [Crossover Haremizer] ability from Kamijou Touma.
Kinji got the harem while Makoto got the fist.

It is obvious who got the better deal from Touma.
Old 2011-05-05, 08:13   Link #1965
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Late as hell, but I gotta say, I agree with the tsundere =0\. His friends...no, classmates' lives were at stake, he should have used his powers so their chance of survival would increase. He knew who he was dealing with from firsthand experience. He could have lost his life, but Aria saved him. It must be some real powerful reason he would not want to use this power despite the risk to his life =0\. Maybe he accidentally killed someone while in Hysteria mode or something.

That being said, I wonder if his Hysteria mode is an alternate personality? If not, does his Hysteria mode self know that the original mode hates him? Hopefully some answers are soon to come =03.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 08:20   Link #1966
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Kinji got the harem while Makoto got the fist.

It is obvious who got the better deal from Touma.
It's not even the right hand... Right? Get it? Not... Right... Hand... ?

But to be fair, Harem powers are the most abundant source in the universe... So it might not be the power of [Kamijou]...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Late as hell, but I gotta say, I agree with the tsundere =0\. His friends...no, classmates' lives were at stake, he should have used his powers so their chance of survival would increase. He knew who he was dealing with from firsthand experience. He could have lost his life, but Aria saved him. It must be some real powerful reason he would not want to use this power despite the risk to his life =0\. Maybe he accidentally killed someone while in Hysteria mode or something.

That being said, I wonder if his Hysteria mode is an alternate personality? If not, does his Hysteria mode self know that the original mode hates him? Hopefully some answers are soon to come =03.
But to be fair to Kinji also, how do we expect him to get arouse in that situation?!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 09:11   Link #1967
Dahak86
Classics never age

someone said...

Spoiler for miku?:
Old 2011-05-05, 09:16   Link #1968
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
someone said...

Spoiler for miku?:
DAMMIT. it FITS!!!! but her body is not of an elementary schoolgi- *shot*
Old 2011-05-05, 09:31   Link #1969
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post

I'm definitely looking forward to figuring out why he wants to quit and whether it's tied to Hysteria Mode. Definitely I can understand why he dislikes the mode considering how different he acts and remembering everything that happens during it. Still in a situation like that it's best to do everything you can to survive and help everyone else to survive. Better to have the time to dislike having used it than to be dead after all.

I do wonder exactly how the mode works. It's trigger isn't too tough to figure out, but those questions are a bit more difficult. If the Hysteria Mode does understand the dislike his normal self has then it certainly didn't betray any of that the first time we saw it. Maybe when activated that mode perceives this state as being normal and just acts according to that.
Old 2011-05-05, 09:52   Link #1970
Xacual

It's just arousal. He has to become aroused. In the first episode he got a face full of Aria's tiny boobs when he didn't expect it.

There is a reason Kinji hates the mode beyond it making him act like an idiot, the anime has left it out so far but I'm expecting it to be brought up either this episode or next because it was a big point at the end of novel 1.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 10:07   Link #1971
eiyuu99

so.... Hotblood in the Head leads to Hysteria Mode.

Edit: We have to wait whether the next episode will show us more of it.
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 11:16   Link #1972
tsunade666

I hope they at least clear up why Kinji hate being a butei and decide to live a normal life. He looks like an idiot and an ignorant selfish basta*d if that is not properly explained.
Old 2011-05-05, 11:27   Link #1973
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I hope they at least clear up why Kinji hate being a butei and decide to live a normal life. He looks like an idiot and an ignorant selfish basta*d if that is not properly explained.
JC Staff seems to hate showing anything that would develop their male leads beyond being girl magnets.

Spoiler for Episode 4:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2011-05-05 at 11:59.
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 12:44   Link #1974
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
JC Staff seems to hate showing anything that would develop their male leads beyond being girl magnets.

Spoiler for Episode 4:
thats right... those guys REALLY like to butcher the stories... aargh!
Old 2011-05-05, 13:29   Link #1975
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for ARIA the SCARLET AMMO 04 - Those Wonderful Toys...:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 13:56   Link #1976
tsunade666

a choutei finally appeared. though more like a prologue to the story.

J.C. staff is always awesome when it comes to graphics, animation and cg but they really lack impact when it comes to scene and story telling. The emotion in each scene in the beginning isn't shown well for my taste. But the aru kata? (not sure on it) fight scene is awesome. Though is J.C. Staff trying to be fashionable >.> I like one piece Aria more.

Spoiler for 4:
Old 2011-05-05, 14:36   Link #1977
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Kinji has acquired [Crossover Haremizer] ability from Kamijou Touma.
I'm afraid that even gigolo Kinji is no match to Touma's Haremizer ability. Sisters alone make his harem nearly impossible to match in numbers.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 16:36   Link #1978
rladls716

How many numbers of Sisters exactly?
rladls716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 20:23   Link #1979
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

well, i don't want to say, "i totally called it was Riko," but i totally called it was Riko.. didn't help that apparently my post was quoted several times saying, "put a spoiler on it." (cause it was deleted before i could look at the thread again.) but hey, it was pretty dang obvious. who else had access to his room that we saw aside from Aria? no one else but Riko.

also, they're using gunkata. badass.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 20:44   Link #1980
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 4:

Tags
action, comedy, guns, harem, loli, romance, school life, shounen, tsundere