AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2012-03-17, 10:22   Link #6701
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
However, no, I would say she's too old to be still growing
Umm as far as I know kids can keep growing (in a number of ways) until they are 18/19. Possibly even older.

So anyway, thinking about it further, there's a few different outcomes.

1) Troll cliffhanger, e.g. Chihiro plays it off as a joke somehow (43%)
2) Chihiro is trying to bring things to a ahead, to get Keima to come clean about the situation (12%)
3) Chihiro is trying to protect Ayumi, stop Keima and Haqua from getting her involved, not realizing that she is already involved (18%)
4) Something else entirely (27%)
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 12:36   Link #6702
Seiryuu

Bakatsuragi indeed. This is just the sort of thing I was afraid would happen. All that Chihiro knows is that some weirdoes think that Ayumi has some sort of "power" and so are trying to seduce and use her, using any trick necessary, and that the main seducer heartlessly ripped her heart out. Her desire to protect her best friend became the perfect reason for her to let out her rapidly building anger.

However, if Katsuragi's unbelievably lucky, this might actually benefit him. After all, the fact that a guy who's always playing games would rely on games when he doesn't know what to do isn't such a bad thing, and an attack on the boy she loves could just as easily motivate her to accept that love as it could to turn her back on him. If love's already there, even some of the biggest minuses can become infinitely larger plusses.

That said, every chapter I want more and more for Keima or SOMEONE to fill Chihiro in on the WHOLE story, complete with the fact that he has no choice in the matter.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 19:09   Link #6703
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Umm as far as I know kids can keep growing (in a number of ways) until they are 18/19. Possibly even older.
Yes, but I've never heard of someone growing what seems to be an extra 3 cm that fast while in high school, at least among the average population.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 20:53   Link #6704
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Yes, but I've never heard of someone growing what seems to be an extra 3 cm that fast while in high school, at least among the average population.
Have ever seen Ayumi in her underwear before this?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 21:08   Link #6705
Forsaken_Infinity

I think it was just a perspective thing (and a bit of a mess up on the artist's part), really.

Also, delicious rage all over the internet. First time I can say I am truly happy I read this manga.

Also, delicious evil Chihiro face on the second-to-last page. I was never a big fan of hers (pretty much tolerated her just because she is Ayumi's friend and I love Ayumi (something to do with the first girl complex and I suppose I also like independent and athletic girls more than most other)) but I might just be a convert depending on how this resolves.
Old 2012-03-18, 07:25   Link #6706
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
That's not what you said but anyway... that's just her being inconsistently drawn. Chihiro also seems to have increased to a B-cup in that scene.

To be honest, there are many instances where his characters aren't drawn consistently, people are just especially noticing the girls breasts cause they are pervs
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 07:43   Link #6707
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Lots of massage and milk? Or pad- *knived*.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 09:03   Link #6708
Velsy

Chihiro has been my most hated character in this manga but I was starting to think that she might actually do something useful here in this last chapter, until the last 2 pages when she revealed her true nature. Stuff like this is excatly why I have hated her, Im glad I judged her correctly right from the start. Kiema put her under Haquas protection from the presuing vintage, was breifly explained about trying to awaken the power in Ayumi with the possible destruction of the world on the line. Then Chihiro repays the kindness with this act of Sabatoge. It seems if Keima isnt able to find a counter before dawn, Diana is all on her own :/

Hmm was just giving it some more thought. A failed capture might actually be good, because we might get to see something special from Haqua and Dianna. I'd like to see that. Haquas been in a slump, so maybe she can preform when its most needed, with everything on the line? Dianna was described amung the intelligent goddess's (specificly by Kanons goddess) and she was also the strongest in the non-power state compaired to the rest (shes been active with Tenri over teh last 10 years). Volcun/Luna was the only other goddess that was active before the Kiemas capture also.

As much as I love Elsie, I dont think she'd bring much to the table if shes recalled ^_^

Last edited by Velsy; 2012-03-18 at 09:31.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 11:28   Link #6709
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
No,no, its the cleavage that makes them look bigger.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 11:58   Link #6710
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post

That said, every chapter I want more and more for Keima or SOMEONE to fill Chihiro in on the WHOLE story, complete with the fact that he has no choice in the matter.
Even if people led Chihiro by the hand on what was going on, would she believe it anyway? Going from what I've read, Chihiro doesn't seem to have much of an imagination to think outside of her own head. That said, she also wants to get back at Keima for rejecting her earlier.
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 13:47   Link #6711
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
No,no, its the cleavage that makes them look bigger.
No, I'm basing it on the silhouette, not the cleavage. That's something like a 87 cm bust rather than the 84 cm of Ayumi's original size. I'm hoping this is just a disproportion problem.

On Chihiro: As I said, something feels off about the situation. I'm going to wait a chapter or two before I call her a backstabber or whatever.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 13:53   Link #6712
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
No, I'm basing it on the silhouette, not the cleavage. That's something like a 87 cm bust rather than the 84 cm of Ayumi's original size. I'm hoping this is just a disproportion problem.
One thing regardless : I don't think we can't gauge my waifu's breasts since there is no official Gainax bounce or hand-test to prove it.

Unless of course, there is a frame-over-frame comparison with Nora's breasts......hers is the biggest to gauge and has been shown widely throughout the entire series.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 16:51   Link #6713
Ryuutai

The only backstabber I saw in this chapter was Ayumi, confirmed to be "the best friend ever".
She just dated Keima, and she still denies to Chihiro to be in some sort of love relationship with him. Disgusting.
Old 2012-03-18, 18:32   Link #6714
Solafighter
Hige

I wouldn't call this 'dating'. I also don't think, that Ayumi wants to put Keima into the friend zone. This kind of denying is more like "to embarrassed to tell, what happened between us." Don't forget, that Ayumi's memories aren't reseted. She can remember everything.
Old 2012-03-19, 00:29   Link #6715
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
I don't know what to make of this. Yeah, some things that Keima did was stupid, at the same time, he's in a situation that he needs to make damn sure to get out of as soon as he's able, but he doesn't have much time left. This whole thing is confusing, and could have been avoided. And trying to get a "certain goddess" is as hard as f**k to Keima, possibly made even worse because of Chihiro's intervention.

All I know is that this things about to hit the fan, and Keima needs to do something before he finds himself already at death's door...he's already that close to it, and the door is coming to him....
Old 2012-03-19, 01:32   Link #6716
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

All I can say is Ayumi is in a very lousy position caught between her best friend and this guy she likes. Make matters worst Keima probably doesn't really like her. She has been trying very hard to resist Keima as it is but well, with him its impossible.
Old 2012-03-19, 06:42   Link #6717
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
YEA GO Chihiro! F--- up everything! <3 That's what friends are for.

I'm not sure if Im cheering on or being sarcastic ) : ) <- a smile/frown depending on which way you turn yourhead
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 08:22   Link #6718
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:

On Chihiro: As I said, something feels off about the situation. I'm going to wait a chapter or two before I call her a backstabber or whatever.
Freaking hell, you can accurately call girl size just with your eyes?

And a 2D on top of it? Too imba Sumeragi
Old 2012-03-19, 09:03   Link #6719
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
I wouldn't call this 'dating'. I also don't think, that Ayumi wants to put Keima into the friend zone. This kind of denying is more like "to embarrassed to tell, what happened between us." Don't forget, that Ayumi's memories aren't reseted. She can remember everything.
That one was a date, she was also ok with being kissed by him. She is continuing to lie. I would hate if my best friend did this to me.
Exactly because she remembers that she was in a relationship with Keima (and this relationship is starting again, since they made up, that evening), continuing to hid this fact to her best friend is very cruel.
I wonder how some readers can't see how awful Ayumi's actions are. They are just fanboys, it's the only explanation. Well, I'm a girl, and I'm indifferent to her cuteness and chest, luckily.
Old 2012-03-19, 09:46   Link #6720
Solafighter
Hige

Ayumi kissed Keima(she made the steps). So she was obvious ok to kiss him.

Sry, but now I want to know, what you are exactly talking about.
What was a date?

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen