Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-14, 12:30   Link #3861
takai
Easy Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
ehh your treating miya as a weapon or object... she is alive...she is single who lost a loved person in a brutal way without beign able to say goodbye.... it passed some years already... she cant stick in past forever and need to move on... offcouse moving on doesnt mean to forget takehito... but simply find a person that will fill the hole at least a bit and make her feel that she isnt alone

well miya might not get winged on her own accord but something at battlefield might happen and minato will kiss her to get her back on feet via winging power or such... kinda wont allow her to die as he is a really kind person (even miya knows that and loves to tease minato becouse of it)

anyway miya is not a "normal" sekirei so we dont know if her winging will have any power upgreade or some flashy wing showing...... but for her case it might be just to release her from kouten control so she would be free for good... like maybe the person who will kiss her will take her place... or the last sekirei of the last ashikabi will gain that seat as we dont know if ashikabi can take miyas place

and seriously what is so bad with her beign minatos sekirei ? better then beign seos (trash), mikogamis or higas sekirei..... minato is a pure person and she knows that....he cares for sekirei and has the same dream as takehito... miya showed him the past via jinki (not mentiong she was totaly nude at that time...so minato kinda saw her body in full...so not much to be emmberesed about)... besides minato "doesnt give orders" to his sekirei and just lets them choose themselfs of what they want to do

so if minato kissed with miya their relantionship would remain the same or even more open...as minato loves how things are right now...and everyone fears miya who is the leading type...so no one would dare to give her orders XD

minatos sekirei already have close relantionship with miya...be it members from 1st disciplinary squad... musubi and tsukiumi training with miya... or kusano beign really close to miya....they already look like family so the kiss wouldnt change that too much... well maybe miya would feel more secure that there are people who care for her deeply and doesnt need to shoulder everything alone

time will tell... but I say that sooner or later miya and minato will share a kiss
The fact of the matter is, Miya loved Takehito. She is not the type to just go to a new guy. She will forever remain loyal to him. I'm not saying that she's incapable of loving someone else or she "can't", I'm saying she won't. Sakurako has set that up since day 1.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 13:32   Link #3862
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai View Post
The fact of the matter is, Miya loved Takehito. She is not the type to just go to a new guy. She will forever remain loyal to him. I'm not saying that she's incapable of loving someone else or she "can't", I'm saying she won't. Sakurako has set that up since day 1.
Just being winged by Minato doesn't mean that she has to be in love with him. Karasuba's Ashikabi is gay so there is only platonic love there. Homura still sees himself as a man so it's not likely to turn romantic. She could be winged by Minato but draw a clear line that they shouldn't cross.
Old 2013-01-14, 13:53   Link #3863
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Just being winged by Minato doesn't mean that she has to be in love with him. Karasuba's Ashikabi is gay so there is only platonic love there. Homura still sees himself as a man so it's not likely to turn romantic. She could be winged by Minato but draw a clear line that they shouldn't cross.
Wouldn't even need to make a clear line, knowing Minato he'd be reticent to even do it at all knowing her past.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 14:02   Link #3864
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai View Post
im not saying that miya will stop loving takehito as this is just impossible... she likes minato but it will never the such thing as she had with takehito.... like seo said to her long ago in one chapter...that miya's soul or heart is rusted.... she lost the person she loved and mostly she is blaming herself for it ever since...

and her hearthbroken experience gives her motivation to help minato win this so he and his sekirei wouldnt feel the same pain as she did with losing important and very close people... (minato has a lick of this pain when he throught he lost musubi at the bridge...all crying and screaming... similar thing with uzume)

If I remember miya asked minato if he is ready to feel suffering and sorrow as this game will bring this to him as he starts losing one after another...and he has 6 such people and not just 1 ^^

We can ask ourselfs what would takehito want from miya to do...would he want her to blame herself for his death all her life and live in pain and suffering...or to move on and find some new happiness to ease her pain at leasat a little bit...miya smiles more when minato and rest appeared to the inn...and there must have been built some kind of connection between miya and minato...as she guessed that minato was able to see the scenery of past... while other ashikabis mostly didnt.... miya reveled everything about herself to minato...about her other selfs...that she is responsible for the info about jinkis leaked to mbi... about her ship...island ect. so yes she has trust in minato to the point she told him everything even her own number 01.

well miya and minato might share a kiss but it doesnt mean they will instantly get married xD (minato has already problem with the 6others who claim to be wifes XD) more like situation will force it on them.... a life and death situation... they mostly will remain like they are with miya being a peace guard of the inn and the life in it...

I can already imagine that miya will sit look on the moon after the battle...and tell takehito that his dream and wish has been fufilled and it still lives in minato who share the same ideals and dreams as him...and that from now on she will watch over him (or similar stuff)

but it would be funny like hell to see miya taking monopoly on minato herself while everyone esle is scared to try to get near minato :P

time will show how the manga plays out...but well miya suffered enought just like akitsu and they deserve some happiness... miya can have a child like with minato and if its boy name it after takehito ;P so he would be allways there
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 15:38   Link #3865
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
ehh your treating miya as a weapon or object...
How was I? Just because she won't be one of the haremettes that doesn't mean she won't lend them a hand...

You're just wanting her to fall in love with Minato, get winged and live altogether in some Izumo Inn Love Utopia. That's just an over exaggerated pipe dream that you want to happen. What if's don't mean it's going to happen. There's not one shred of evidence of it even being a possibility in the manga...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 16:10   Link #3866
takai
Easy Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
How was I? Just because she won't be one of the haremettes that doesn't mean she won't lend them a hand...

You're just wanting her to fall in love with Minato, get winged and live altogether in some Izumo Inn Love Utopia. That's just an over exaggerated pipe dream that you want to happen. What if's don't mean it's going to happen. There's not one shred of evidence of it even being a possibility in the manga...
Exactly, and it's not that I don't want Minato and Miya to be together, because Miya is a fine piece of ass, it's just that I don't see any evidence that would lead you to the conclusion of it. Sure, she said she'll participate, but that could mean that she too is going to fight.

Or she could be the "final boss", even though that would seem a bit predictable.
Old 2013-01-14, 16:49   Link #3867
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

no...becouse miya loves takehito way to much...kazehana said similar thing about how deep their love was.... but I said that durring fight something could happen and the only way to save situation is for them to share a kiss... better use a kiss and win the sekirei plan once for all...then not do it and lose everything and all sacrafices would go in vain... it doesnt mean instant "love and candy eyes for each other"... I guess miya for monato is like 2nd mother figure and he fears her a lot ^^

well we dont know what will happen... maybe minato in order to live with all his sekirei will have to live on kouten (as japan law forbids polygamy)... while miya stays in izumo inn in quiet life while from time to time visit the group or them visit miya

if the manga doesnt end with the harem ending of minatos sekirei together with him then lots of fans would be let down...as the main poin of the story is "the powe of bonds".... personaly I have a bad feeling that the manga will end in the normal way...that sekirei awakened again after minato wins.... and life goes on like it was.... they live in izumo inn together like they used to and uzume comes home from her long walk...everyone is happy...end...

well next chapter is in this week...cant wait and see if there will be canon stuff or again beating the bush around and a filler chapter...
Old 2013-01-15, 01:29   Link #3868
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Quote:
well we dont know what will happen... maybe minato in order to live with all his sekirei will have to live on kouten (as japan law forbids polygamy)... while miya stays in izumo inn in quiet life while from time to time visit the group or them visit miya
I believe that Japanese law may also forbid murder, slavery, kidnapping, destruction of property and all sorts of generalized public mayhem, but hasn't stopped the Skirei Plan.
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 01:48   Link #3869
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Homura still sees himself as a man so it's not likely to turn romantic.
Disagree with this. In fact, I think Homura is coming into terms that she's just Homura no matter the gender, and all that matters is that she knows she's feeling things for Minato. Just probably confused about it, but saying you want to be by someone's side forever, especially in a series like this where romantic statements/gestures are very is important, is huge.

I also have a hard time seeing Miya getting winged from a plot point of view, she's just too much of a overkill, and it would literally leave Minato unbeatable unless something completely random happens like some new force against Minato. But even then, that would be terrible writing. So I'd bet Miya will just stay the harem nanny or kick the bucket.

Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 2013-01-15 at 23:46.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 18:24   Link #3870
takai
Easy Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
I also have a hard time seeing Miya getting winged from a plot point of view, she's just too much of a overkill, and it would literally leave Minato unbeatable unless something completely random happens like some new force against Minato. But even then, that would be terrible writing. So I'd bet Miya will just stay the harem nanny or kick the bucket.
Pretty much this. From a fighting standpoint, no one, not even Karasuba would stand a chance. So then, what would be the point of even fighting then? It would definitely be anti-climactic.
Old 2013-01-16, 20:26   Link #3871
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 141:

Last edited by Johnny; 2013-01-17 at 15:50. Reason: Type worse than a blind monkey
Old 2013-01-17, 13:14   Link #3872
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Holy moley I just read from 97-139...totally caught up now. Not gonna say much since most of my thoughts have been covered but it was nice to see what finally happened to Takehito and why Miya was never winged. I did love how Kagari refers to his females for Minato as a result of Tsukiumi "infecting" him. He's so adorable.

Dumb question time but was the side story thought shows how Karasuba-sama winged ever been scanlated? I couldnt find it.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 22:30   Link #3873
sky black swordman

Quote:
Dumb question time but was the side story thought shows how Karasuba-sama winged ever been scanlated? I couldnt find it.
Spoiler for Response:
Old 2013-01-21, 19:51   Link #3874
suindu

Quote:
Disagree with this. In fact, I think Homura is coming into terms that she's just Homura no matter the gender, and all that matters is that she knows she's feeling things for Minato. Just probably confused about it, but saying you want to be by someone's side forever, especially in a series like this where romantic statements/gestures are very is important, is huge.
Homura have admitted her love to Minato.In ch.135,she said to Minato"僕は君の篝火になりたい",maens I want to be your "篝"火."篝(Kagari)"is Homura's alias,so "I want to be your 篝火" also means "I want to be your Kagari ".This is Homura's implicit expression of love.

On the other hand,Sakurako have told us Homura is a girl now.
Store gift with Vo.11

Flickr 上 wgoin.tw11卷特典-自掃-小2
Store gift with Vo.13

Flickr 上 wgoin.tw13卷特典-焰3-加艷

Quote:
I also don't think Miya would wing by Minato.All Minato's Sekireis have strong reaction before getting wing,and Minato also have some feeling to them.But there is still nothing between Miya and Minato.Now Minato have been on Kamikura Island,there might be lower possibility that Miya will kiss Minato.I bet Miya will take action by herself later.

Besibe, resurrection of Takehito may be possible.A common human can be terminated by Jinki,maybe can be resurrected by Jinki instead,as sekirei can be terminated or resumed by Jinki.In ch.139,we didn't really see the body of Takehito,only saw his white coat. If M.B.I saved the body,Miya or Minato could resurrect Takehito by Jinki.
suindu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 14:09   Link #3875
minaka

sekirei 142(summary):
Spoiler:

Last edited by minaka; 2013-02-03 at 07:23.
minaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 17:01   Link #3876
Johnny
Working the bags...

Summary for ch 142...
Spoiler for ch 142:
Old 2013-02-03, 17:31   Link #3877
zibi88

Spoiler for ...:
Old 2013-02-03, 17:43   Link #3878
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Spoiler for 142:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 17:50   Link #3879
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Spoiler for 142:
Spoiler for hmm:
Old 2013-02-06, 21:29   Link #3880
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Anybody know when the new chapter will be out?

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei