AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-05, 16:15   Link #101
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I take it no one has spotted any figurines outside of the "basically unavailable" garage kit photos wandering the net? Not a word out of cdjapan, hlj, e2046, or my other sources yet.
Old 2006-06-05, 16:48   Link #102
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

No. I've subscripted to cdjapan for any anime releases, and check hlj occassionally but nothing so far... Damn... My Mikuru figure
Old 2006-06-10, 00:05   Link #103
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

The jacket art and track info for the 3 character song CDs are out:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu - Character Song Vol.1 - Suzumiya Haruhi

1. Parallel Days
2. SOS nara daijoubu
3. Hare Hare Yukai (Suzumiya Haruhi ver.)
4. Parallel Days (off vocal)
5. SOS nara daijoubu (off vocal)
6. Hare Hare Yukai (off vocal)

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu - Character Song Vol.2 - Nagato Yuki

1. Yuki, Muon, Madobe ni te
2. SELECT?
3. Hare Hare Yukai (Nagato Yuki ver.)
4. Yuki, Muon, Madobe ni te (off vocal)
5. SELECT? (off vocal)

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu - Character Song Vol.3 - Asahina Mikuru

1. Mitsukete Happy Life
2. Toki no Puzzle
3. Hare Hare Yukai (Asahina Mikuru ver.)
4. Mitsukete Happy Life (off vocal)
5. Toki no Puzzle (off vocal)
Old 2006-06-10, 00:21   Link #104
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
The jacket art and track info for the 3 character song CDs are out:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu - Character Song Vol.1 - Suzumiya Haruhi

1. Parallel Days
2. SOS nara daijoubu
3. Hare Hare Yukai (Suzumiya Haruhi ver.)
4. Parallel Days (off vocal)
5. SOS nara daijoubu (off vocal)

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu - Character Song Vol.2 - Nagato Yuki

1. Yuki, Muon, Madobe ni te
2. SELECT?
3. Hare Hare Yukai (Nagato Yuki ver.)
4. Yuki, Muon, Madobe ni te (off vocal)
5. SELECT? (off vocal)

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu - Character Song Vol.3 - Asahina Mikuru

1. Mitsukete Happy Life
2. Toki no Puzzle
3. Hare Hare Yukai (Asahina Mikuru ver.)
4. Mitsukete Happy Life (off vocal)
5. Toki no Puzzle (off vocal)
Oh nice, I'd really like to how Yuki's (Chihara Minori) singing really sounds like. (Her voice isn't that distinct when singing with the other two girls in Hare Hare Yukai, unlike Goto Yuko's voice. ) I don't supposed it'll be mechanized deadpan singing.
Old 2006-06-10, 00:32   Link #105
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Well Hirano Aya and Yuko Goto's voices are sopranos and Chihara Minori is more Alto compared to them.

During most parts in Hare Hare Yukai, Chihara Minori is providing harmony between the 2 sopranos. Hirano Aya and Yuko Goto are the main singers while Chihara Minori enhances their voices.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2006-06-16, 06:15   Link #106
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Might as well list the image song single in the same format:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Tsumeawase - TV Anime "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu" Insert Song Single

1. God knows...
2. Lost my music
3. Koi no Mikuru Densetsu

--------------
(that jacket is spoiler )

First of all, after hearing the full version of "Koi no Mikuru Densetsu", I can say that it alone is worth the purchase. Really, that "T-O-B-で~ 株を買い占め" part kills me every time I hear it.

Oh yeah, some goods are listed up at Kyoani's official Haruhi site:
http://www.kyotoanimation.co.jp/haruhi/goods/index.html

B, bloomer Yuki...
...we can't get it.

Also, an official fanbook seems to be in the works:
http://www.7andy.jp/books/detail?accd=R0198991

Apparantely, it'll feature illustrations from both the original novel and the anime, plus original drawings, as well as fanarts from other popular artists.
Old 2006-06-20, 17:04   Link #107
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
I play SOS Bullet Now
It's OMG Good^^
Old 2006-06-27, 08:59   Link #108
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Hmm, looks like we might have an 'official' version of how to do the Hare Hare Yukai now The LE of the first DVD (dunno about the regular version) comes with a little booklet with all the steps, including screenshots from the ED and cute pencil sketches for every step with some kanji at the side I can't read... cool extra anyway.

Haven't actually watched it yet though, but YesAsia are god. Shipped on the 22nd and I got it today, and postage was free too. Sure everyone's seen the cover by now but here it is anyway.
Old 2006-06-27, 09:09   Link #109
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra
Hmm, looks like we might have an 'official' version of how to do the Hare Hare Yukai now The LE of the first DVD (dunno about the regular version) comes with a little booklet with all the steps, including screenshots from the ED and cute pencil sketches for every step with some kanji at the side I can't read... cool extra anyway.

Haven't actually watched it yet though, but YesAsia are god. Shipped on the 22nd and I got it today, and postage was free too. Sure everyone's seen the cover by now but here it is anyway.
Here Disc Scan

Old 2006-06-27, 09:49   Link #110
Zappster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra

SNAP. Got mine today too from Yesasia having shipped on the 22nd. I didn't check the booklet thing properly but I didn't think it had all the steps to the dance.

Also I think it was Sushi-Y that mentioned some rumours earlier about there being a director's cut of Asahina Mikuru Bouken ep 00 but having checked it, it seems that's not the case unfourtunately.
Old 2006-06-27, 10:00   Link #111
Varion
殲滅天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappster
SNAP. Got mine today too from Yesasia having shipped on the 22nd. I didn't check the booklet thing properly but I didn't think it had all the steps to the dance.

Also I think it was Sushi-Y that mentioned some rumours earlier about there being a director's cut of Asahina Mikuru Bouken ep 00 but having checked it, it seems that's not the case unfourtunately.
No? Bah... I haven't watched it yet but was looking forward to doing so, oh well. It looked like all the steps to me, there's pages and pages of it But then again I can't read it so who knows.

And =O at Haruhi corner.
Old 2006-06-27, 10:40   Link #112
Zappster

Well it's certainly not a 40 minute long director's cut version as was rumoured earlier, unless I am doing something wrong. Playing the episode the actual running time was about 27 minutes and I didn't really check through it all just had a quick peek at a couple of sections, so I don't know if they really added any new scenes to it.
Old 2006-06-27, 12:42   Link #113
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
1. God knows...
2. Lost my music
3. Koi no Mikuru Densetsu

--------------
(that jacket is spoiler )

First of all, after hearing the full version of "Koi no Mikuru Densetsu", I can say that it alone is worth the purchase. Really, that "T-O-B-で~ 株を買い占め" part kills me every time I hear it.
omg its the super mikuru song O.o its so funny...i love it

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-06-27, 13:06   Link #114
Varion
殲滅天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappster
Well it's certainly not a 40 minute long director's cut version as was rumoured earlier, unless I am doing something wrong. Playing the episode the actual running time was about 27 minutes and I didn't really check through it all just had a quick peek at a couple of sections, so I don't know if they really added any new scenes to it.
Yeah I just did the same. What a shame
Old 2006-06-27, 15:43   Link #115
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Incidentally, since someone will inevitably ask and it doesn't look like it's already been confirmed here yet, that second CD does indeed contain the soundtrack for episode 0, so I think it's safe to assume that (like Shuffle, Nanoha, and a bunch of other shows), the LE DVDs will be the way to go if you want to get the soundtrack. "Will there be an OST CD someday?" Maybe, maybe not.
Old 2006-06-30, 11:08   Link #116
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

"Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu 2" [Limited Edition] (DVD)
Price: Yen- 6600, US$(56.78) Release Date: 25-Aug-2006
Volume 2 of hit anime series "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu" features epsiodes 4 and5 including scenes cut from the original TV broadcast. Limited edition includesbonus CD with radio program and mini-soundtrack, postcard, and special case.
http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=KABA-1503

.... has me wondering if the "scenes cut from the original tv broadcast" are actually meaningful bits of plot or not.
Old 2006-06-30, 11:37   Link #117
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Well i have more interested for the mini soundtrack of the Anime
Old 2006-06-30, 11:52   Link #118
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Incidentally, since someone will inevitably ask and it doesn't look like it's already been confirmed here yet, that second CD does indeed contain the soundtrack for episode 0, so I think it's safe to assume that (like Shuffle, Nanoha, and a bunch of other shows), the LE DVDs will be the way to go if you want to get the soundtrack. "Will there be an OST CD someday?" Maybe, maybe not.
Ah well, can't get them all.

At least now i have a reason to buy the DVD's. The show wasen't really something i was gonna get the DVD's for (already doing to many at the moment), but it looks like now i have a reason. ^^;;
Old 2006-07-04, 09:07   Link #119
eggplant
Eggplant

Here are the jacket pictures for DVD vol 1, covering Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu I and II (TV episodes 2 and 3) to be released on July 28.

Limited edition version

Standard edition version

Yuri de yuri de yuriyuri ne!--Tsunomoto Rein

Old 2006-07-04, 11:38   Link #120
SnakeLegend
Back Again From Haruhiism

Send a message via MSN to SnakeLegend
oh nice... only in JP?
Closed Thread