AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 11 19.30%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 15.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 25 43.86%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 12.28%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 7.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.75%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-25, 04:00   Link #181
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Or is it the Numbers who are apparently not mages.
Yeah, it seems the Numbers use a different type of power, other than magic...could it be, science?

That would shake the foundations of the theories that fans made...
Old 2007-06-25, 04:00   Link #182
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Since we did speculate Graham biting the dust long before the season started I guess we all expected this to happen.... Still that puts to rest of Mahou Shounen Lyrical Graham...... Still have bad dreams regarding this.....
You do know I was talking about a prequel with shota Graham right...?

Anyway, it's off-topic. There's no proof Graham's dead, until clearly shown otherwise. Not like he'll have any genuine role in this story either.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-25, 04:04   Link #183
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Graham's being showing his age ever since 4 years ago... Unlike Lindy, the staff members are bent on making him look as old as he should be... even the 3 Admirals look younger than him.
Burns, doesn't it?

Quote:
And while the speculations are nice...aren't we all missing bits of the prophecy? Mellow RG said that the full one goes...

Finally, the full thing...

"the dead shall dance as the tower that lies within the middle earth is burned down"

"The dead shall dance" = The numbers that have been revived by Project F.

"The tower that lies within the middle earth" = Wasn't their headquarters a tall building? And middle earth... Mid-Childa

"following that, ships that sail the infinite seas shall sink" = The Navy warships that sail the dimensions - the 'endless sea'.

So, how many people's going to prove me wrong ? THough brilliant isn't it? Ground forces would go first, then the Navy...

EDIT:

Damn, I type slow

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-06-25 at 04:22.
Old 2007-06-25, 04:24   Link #184
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
You do know I was talking about a prequel with shota Graham right...?

Anyway, it's off-topic. There's no proof Graham's dead, until clearly shown otherwise. Not like he'll have any genuine role in this story either.
But he's British , no offence to those who are also British.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen

"the dead shall dance as the tower that lies within the middle earth is burned down"

"The dead shall dance" = The numbers that have been revived by Project F.

"The tower that lies within the middle earth" = Wasn't their headquarters a tall building? And middle earth... Mid-Childa

"following that, ships that sail the infinite seas shall sink" = The Navy warships that sail the dimensions - the 'endless sea'.

So, how many people's going to prove me wrong ? THough brilliant isn't it? Ground forces would go first, then the Navy...
Line 1, 3 and 4 seems clear, unless Carim and our interpretations are completly off. but who are they refering to this the word "King". and what does that relates to Holy land....
Old 2007-06-25, 04:47   Link #185
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
~ tshouryuu
Nanoha's mother didn't die, and she was still on earth at that age.
Fate's *whispering voice* "Conichiwa" (or whatever it's spelled) is culprit here.

But I like your theory.
Still want to see that big old building go down.
The king might not be a person, but the hole of TSAB.

~ LoweGear
With the really low quality in RAWs I don't blame the slow subbing.
Even the best I've seen had some shaking in them. With rest artifact-hell.
I never said Nanoha's mother is dead. I said not available. If I recall correctly, Nanoha's mother was busy at their shop when the father was badly injured and in hospital and Nanoha herself said that she was alone for most of the time and had to take care of herself.
Old 2007-06-25, 05:52   Link #186
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Line 1, 3 and 4 seems clear, unless Carim and our interpretations are completly off. but who are they refering to this the word "King". and what does that relates to Holy land....
"a king shall fall and wings shall be revived from the holy land"

King
I'm compelled to believe Vivio's the 'king' in this scenario because of what the Numbers called her.

Holy Land
"Holy Land"... Unless somebody can point to another place, I think Al Hazard, the land that could grant any wishes, counts as 'holy'.

Wings
At this point in time, I don't think they have revealed the "wings" of this scenario, but base on the previous two text, and the statements of random villians...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1, Vivio is like a medium (The numbers called her the material).
2, Jail needs a summoner for something, that's where Lutecia comes in.
3, "revived from the holy land", they're going to summon/bring fore something from Al Hazard.

Conclusion: They're going to sacrificed Vivio to bring something LEET into this world...

... The "wings".

*pant pant*

Okay, I've played the Conspiracy game, how do I fair?

EDIT:

brb, watching "24"
Old 2007-06-25, 06:00   Link #187
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

@Draco_emp:

How about posting your Chinese translation here? I believe there's a fair number of us here who also know the language (me inclusive), so someone else might be able to help further-translate it to English. And if not, at least more of us can get a better idea what the heck the actual moonspeak was about.

A humble suggestion .

Signature by liro
Old 2007-06-25, 06:17   Link #188
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
"a king shall fall and wings shall be revived from the holy land"

King
I'm compelled to believe Vivio's the 'king' in this scenario because of what the Numbers called her.

Holy Land
"Holy Land"... Unless somebody can point to another place, I think Al Hazard, the land that could grant any wishes, counts as 'holy'.

Wings
At this point in time, I don't think they have revealed the "wings" of this scenario, but base on the previous two text, and the statements of random villians...

1, Vivio is like a medium (The numbers called her the material).
2, Jail needs a summoner for something, that's where Lutecia comes in.
3, "revived from the holy land", they're going to summon/bring fore something from Al Hazard.

Conclusion: They're going to sacrificed Vivio to bring something LEET into this world...

... The "wings".

*pant pant*

Okay, I've played the Conspiracy game, how do I fair?

EDIT:

brb, watching "24"

I do admit Vivio does seems to be likely to be related to "king" however my rational self says the cute loli will never die .

To add a cat amongst pigeons, maybe instead of Jail, maybe someone from TSAB hint hint kills Vivio for some evil goals triggering the Aces goes on the path of destruction....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali
@Draco_emp:

How about posting your Chinese translation here? I believe there's a fair number of us here who also know the language (me inclusive), so someone else might be able to help further-translate it to English. And if not, at least more of us can get a better idea what the heck the actual moonspeak was about.

A humble suggestion .
Good idea I was just about to send Chaos a copy for his option on what is closer to the orginal text....

EDIT:
Quote:
太古的結晶與無限的欲望交集之地
已死之王的翅膀從聖地復活
死者起舞,中間大地的法塔無奈地焚毀
隨後,守護眾多海洋的船也將崩潰
Quote:
舊的結晶與無限的欲望交匯之地
在死之王之下, 他的翼將在聖地甦醒
死者們正在起舞, 中央大地的法之塔將會燒燼
它的先驅, 守護無數大海的法之船也會四散.
This is the two that some people have done....
Old 2007-06-25, 06:36   Link #189
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Okay... so we learn more about Vivio, that Erio's not ready to be straight w/Caro about his past yet (who would?), and MORE FORESHADOWING

Spoiler for Carim's Revelation:

Just my thoughts on the matter.
After reading all the posts in this thread so far, seems like the plot for StrikerS has really gotten thick...and when I mean thick, its really gotten to a point where we might lose a memorable character by the end of this show, unless it is averted some how...
Haven't seen the RAW yet, but hoping to see it soon, and Carim's prophecy is something that is out of the blue...we get a big fight, and after that, we get a prophecy thats sure to put everyone in paranoia mode again.(the first paranoia mode was about Nanoha's injuries and health issues throughout the first half of this season)

hmmm, the terms, "King","Tower",and "ship"...vague? YES, but enough to make a lot of assumptions and speculations until we get an answer...
BTW, it was mentioned that Hayate was acting a bit strange in this episode...hmmm...
Old 2007-06-25, 06:51   Link #190
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
As for Agito... IF Thisguy doesn't change his script, it would be that she's a "Genuine Ancient Velka Unison Device" but was being treated as if a replica.
Hmm...
I rather thought that Zest meant something like a "recently-made Unison Device" with the word "Replica", not how researchers treated her.
But well, misinterpletion is what this whole thread is about anyway, which could go to both you and me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp
旧い結晶と無限の欲望が交わる地
死せる王の下、聖地より彼の翼が蘇る
死者達は踊り、中つ大地の法の塔は虚しく焼け落ち
それを先駆けに数多の海を守る法の船は砕け落ちる
Oh thanks, you spared my time looking for transcript through 2ch.
Here's my attempt at it... upside is it's not bypassing Chinese, downside is my hopeless engrishness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by My attempt
In the land where the Ancient Crystal (Jewel?) and Infinite Desire crosses,
Under the Deceased King, the Wing will be revived from the Holy Land.
Deceaseds dance, the Tower of Law in the Central Ground (Central World?) collapses in vain.
Followed by that, the Ship of Law that protects the countless sea will be broken apart.
Carim interpleted it as "An incident occurs with influence of a LL (Relic?), which will result in destruction of TSAB Ground Center followed by destruction of TSAB Navy".

Hmm... even in original language, there're so many way to interplet it so that I don't know what to say
Old 2007-06-25, 06:53   Link #191
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I do admit Vivio does seems to be likely to be related to "king" however my rational self says the cute loli will never die .

To add a cat amongst pigeons, maybe instead of Jail, maybe someone from TSAB hint hint kills Vivio for some evil goals triggering the Aces goes on the path of destruction....

She doesn't have to die, the "wings" could be something that can't manifest into this world without a host.

And what better host than one than could shrug off an S ranked attack?

And I'm not afraid of cats (the animal) , unless you have a better person in mind to counter my theory, Jail or his Client would be the most likely suspects base on their statements...

EDIT:

And sorry, I still haven't get that Language pack up yet
Old 2007-06-25, 07:02   Link #192
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post

Hmm... even in original language, there're so many way to interplet it so that I don't know what to say
, If you translate it to another language then to another language and then to english its when worse with the placing of "and" and ","....

My try in chinese if anyone is still interested.... (petty bad through)

Quote:
旧的结晶和无限的欲望的交换之地
在王的死之下,??的羽在圣地苏醒
死者在舞,大地中心的塔会烧落
以它为先造在无限的海上守护的船也沉落。
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
And I'm not afraid of cats (the animal) , unless you have a better person in mind to counter my theory, Jail or his Client would be the most likely suspects base on their statements...
Since Nanoha is full of expected twist and turns why not add the three admirals to the ever increasing paranomia list
Old 2007-06-25, 07:08   Link #193
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Since Nanoha is full of expected twist and turns why not add the three admirals to the ever increasing paranomia list
Now you're just trying too hard Randomly tossing in people isn't going to help your case
Old 2007-06-25, 07:12   Link #194
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Now you're just trying too hard Randomly tossing in people isn't going to help your case
There is a precedence regarding old man pulling the strings behind the scenes, look no further then Graham, who says its not possilbe for this to happen as well .
Old 2007-06-25, 07:17   Link #195
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
There is a precedence regarding old man pulling the strings behind the scenes, look no further then Graham, who says its not possilbe for this to happen as well .
We have a prophecy with a 100% possibility of being set in motion.

Of which, it would always fulfilled it's Requirement to set things in motion.

So unless one or all of them is/are the cilent, which we have no way of knowing just yet, Jail is the main man that you should look at since he's the only one trying to gather all the pieces of the puzzle.

Though it's uncertain if the client knows about this.

EDIT:

It might be possible, but at this time, it's not probable.
Old 2007-06-25, 07:18   Link #196
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Precia was not the youngest either.
Old 2007-06-25, 07:19   Link #197
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

"King" = TSAB, the one place where all mages are pointed out their specific tasks.
"Tower" = Scaglietti's hideout, we still don't know how it looks like, unless its underground, with a "Tower" sticking out of the ground above it.
"Ship" = Friendships will be broken? also meaning shot down?

anyways, when was it right to all of a sudden, pull out a prophecy led by Carim...we all thought before that the Chruch may also be in this whole "guess the Client" game...hmm...
Old 2007-06-25, 07:22   Link #198
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
"King" = TSAB, the one place where all mages are pointed out their specific tasks.
"Tower" = Scaglietti's hideout, we still don't know how it looks like, unless its underground, with a "Tower" sticking out of the ground above it.

anyways, when was it right to all of a sudden, pull out a prophecy led by Carim...we all thought before that the Chruch may also be in this whole "guess the Client" game...hmm...
No no~ You can't do that.

The prophecy isn't just single words, there are sentences.

On their own, the words 'King', 'Tower' and 'ships' could mean anything, but you have to look at how they were used in the sentences.

EDIT:
Quote:
a king shall fall and wings shall be revived from the holy land

the dead shall dance as the tower that lies within the middle earth is burned down

following that, ships that sail the infinite seas shall sink
Old 2007-06-25, 07:24   Link #199
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post

That is a interesting way of looking at the prophecy, but for some reason I don't think it adds up .

The Chruch is not out of the woods yet. at this point any thing that moves is a suspect....
Old 2007-06-25, 07:26   Link #200
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
That is a interesting way of looking at the prophecy, but for some reason I don't think it adds up .

The Chruch is not out of the woods yet. at this point any thing that moves is a suspect....
Must be a scary world you live in huh Darco_emp ? =P
Closed Thread