AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-09-10, 20:14   Link #1361
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
So it happened off screen?
Does he mention who leaked info about the raid? I thought it was Kradil at first, but it looks like he became spiritually a member after he lost to Kirito now...
considering he probably has his own plans for the LC crusade. I doubt he will reveal anything more then he already has.
Old 2012-09-10, 20:57   Link #1362
Divini
Senpai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
considering he probably has his own plans for the LC crusade. I doubt he will reveal anything more then he already has.
I will make the ultra-optimistic conclusion that it means GGO will be animated.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 00:10   Link #1363
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

since there no AMV section here and this contain alot of spoilers

Spoiler for .....:
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 02:08   Link #1364
Znail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
I will make the ultra-optimistic conclusion that it means GGO will be animated.
If we get a second season then it's a given and my guess is that the series is popular enough to get that. The novels for instance sold an extra 1.25 million coppies during the last month. So I would assume that is a sign of people liking the anime.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 02:31   Link #1365
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znail View Post
If we get a second season then it's a given and my guess is that the series is popular enough to get that. The novels for instance sold an extra 1.25 million coppies during the last month. So I would assume that is a sign of people liking the anime.
Even if people start liking rhe anime, it doesn't mean that it's a definite conclusion to get a second season though.
Old 2012-09-11, 02:34   Link #1366
Znail

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
Even if people start liking rhe anime, it doesn't mean that it's a definite conclusion to get a second season though.
A succesfull anime based on an ongoing series with material for another season? I think it's pretty much a given that it will get another season if it's a hit.
Old 2012-09-11, 03:46   Link #1367
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
A succesfull anime based on an ongoing series with material for another season? I think it's pretty much a given that it will get another season if it's a hit.
There are plenty of other animes with that kind of condition not getting a second season.
Old 2012-09-11, 05:05   Link #1368
novalysis

Considering the explosion of sales the SAO LNs underwent as a result of the anime, I'd imagine the next anime would coincide with the release of Volume 11.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 06:50   Link #1369
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
There are plenty of other animes with that kind of condition not getting a second season.
I dunno, Muv-Luv: Total Eclipse had a complete revamp of plans after figures sales shot up. I try to be optimistic. Heck even Medaka Box got a 2nd Season. Although I totally love how A-1 has made a complete secrecy of ALO. Outside of LN-reader spoilers, there's been no info hinting anything past SAO heh.

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 07:37   Link #1370
Znail

Quote:
Give an example? And I don't just mean someone who haven't gotten a second season yet due to just finishing.
Old 2012-09-11, 08:16   Link #1371
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Give an example? And I don't just mean someone who haven't gotten a second season yet due to just finishing.
Not going to make a long list of it because there are actually quite plenty of them just gonna list three:

Kekkaishi
Air Gear
.hack//

These 3 didn't get their second season even if their other media's selling is quite huge at their own respective times. What I'm implying here is just because it got a high selling rate doesn't mean it'll get a continuation season of it.
Old 2012-09-11, 09:38   Link #1372
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Durarara springs immediately to mind.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 14:22   Link #1373
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
since there no AMV section here and this contain alot of spoilers

Spoiler for .....:
Nice vid by the same guy who made mother rosario and a bunch of other stuff... dengeki should hire him to do promo vids.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 16:03   Link #1374
Krono

Quote:
Well, then 18 can be worked into episode 12, after Yui's story is finnished. That leaves 19-25 for episode 13 and 14.
Yeah, like I said, to work 18 into 11-12, they could wrap up Morning Dew Girl by mid-episode 12, but the problem there is that I'm skeptical they'll do that. I think they'll want to end the short story at the end of the episode.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 16:23   Link #1375
Znail

Quote:
Not going to make a long list of it because there are actually quite plenty of them just gonna list three:

Kekkaishi
Air Gear
.hack//

These 3 didn't get their second season even if their other media's selling is quite huge at their own respective times. What I'm implying here is just because it got a high selling rate doesn't mean it'll get a continuation season of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Durarara springs immediately to mind.
Sounds like you missunderstood me there some. I wasn't talking about the other media's popularity, but the anime. I guess I was a bit confusing as I mentioned the book sales, but my logic went like this: The Books sells exceptionally well the first month the anime airs->the anime is popular and that is why new people buys the books. So I saw that as a sign that the anime was popular in Japan.

.Hack is an original story, not adaptated from anything with remaining material.
Durarara ended this new year, agreed it didn't 'just' end, but that wasn't long ago and there is usually quite a delay when a second season wasn't planed from the start.
Kekkaishi didn't have material for another season when the first ended. In fact it is right now just possible to do another season as of this year.
Air Gear I don't know if it fits or not.
Old 2012-09-11, 16:26   Link #1376
Sumeragi
Banned

Air Gear is more of a stand-alone popularity, with the anime not having a large effect on book sales.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 21:28   Link #1377
Kamui04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
I dunno, Muv-Luv: Total Eclipse had a complete revamp of plans after figures sales shot up. I try to be optimistic. Heck even Medaka Box got a 2nd Season. Although I totally love how A-1 has made a complete secrecy of ALO. Outside of LN-reader spoilers, there's been no info hinting anything past SAO heh.
Go to the official site, go to staff&cast. Lyfa: Taketatsu Ayana. Need more hints? If it was only SAO they would have credited her instead as little sister or Kirigaya Suguha.
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 00:33   Link #1378
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui04 View Post
Go to the official site, go to staff&cast. Lyfa: Taketatsu Ayana. Need more hints? If it was only SAO they would have credited her instead as little sister or Kirigaya Suguha.
Yes, that's a spoiler to LN readers, but anime-only viewers have no way of knowing that Lyfa isn't some new girl for Kirito's harem in SAO. Likewise the title of the second OP is a dead giveaway if you know the novels but meaningless to everyone else.

The earliest anime-only viewers will be able to figure out what's coming is the next-ep title card at the end of 13, and I bet a lot of them write "End of the World" off as being metaphorical about something.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 00:33   Link #1379
Znail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui04 View Post
And how would you know that Lyfa has anything to do with anything else then SOA without info from the novel?
Old 2012-09-12, 01:15   Link #1380
Kamui04

Quote:
And how would you know that Lyfa has anything to do with anything else then SOA without info from the novel?
Because the discussion here is for Novel Readers? And someone said that A-1 have not given any hints of ALO.
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote