AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-01, 05:14   Link #1021
Rein Masamuri

Quote:
Learning to spam both these two jutsu's is undoubtedly NOT cool. They were supposed to be revered techniques, but the filler, since it couldn't make up any jutsu for Naruto (and God forbid if they think they could!), made them so ubiquitous that a person who had been watching the fillers would just grunt whenever he uses them, as opposed to the thrilling suspense whenever it was used against Sasuke in part I.
Incorrect. It's only apart of a revered technique. Spam away AFAIC.
Rein Masamuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 22:30   Link #1022
aznhkpd

Naruto WORSENING?!

As everyone knows Naruto has carried on for an unbelievably long time. When I first saw Naruto I thought this was the best anime eva! Then as the anime continuteed it just lost it's momenteum because of numerous fillers in the 200's I got fed up with this. Anyone else notice this about Naruto?

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-01-04 at 00:10. Reason: Threads merged.
aznhkpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 22:39   Link #1023
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Only for the last few YEARS or so. Hehe, don't worry, the fillers will end in February. Enjoy the Naruto series finally returning to the actual storyline.
Old 2007-01-03, 22:47   Link #1024
tatami
back in black

also this is not a new thread...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 23:29   Link #1025
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

You know after reading this....i think i will start watching the anime again...

Because February is pretty soon (especially for the ones like me who watched from episode 71 till 140 every week very loyal) and then we suddenly heared...6 months fillers...which became almost 1 1/2 years?

So one month is nothing...not only that...by watching these...pathetic series till it starts...it'll give the real story even a better feeling
Old 2007-01-03, 23:44   Link #1026
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post

Because February is pretty soon (especially for the ones like me who watched from episode 71 till 140 every week very loyal) and then we suddenly heared...6 months fillers...which became almost 1 1/2 years?

So one month is nothing...not only that...by watching these...pathetic series till it starts...it'll give the real story even a better feeling
That is a good point, i might start to download it too.

By the way, to the thread starter : Read the manga, it still feeds my naruto cravings and never deviates from the story like the evil anime ^^
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 03:43   Link #1027
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Remember that the only date that was ever confirmed was the one we have now.

I'm kind of wondering weather the Gaiden will be two or three episodes here... Three chapters an episode is definitely doable, and in fact, the only two episodes to have done that (to my knowledge) have been lauded as the best in all of Naruto (one is 78 and the other during the Naruto/Sasuke fight). Two on the other hand is also doable, but it usually requires stretching some scenes or adding small filler bits.

Since it's just a matter of two or three episodes, I hope they go with fitting it all in two episodes, since it's no big difference in the long run.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 04:25   Link #1028
Razz

Quote:

DO NOT watch the fillers, its really not worth it.

Its like me playing Devil May Cry 2 first just to appreciate 1 and 3 more when in reality it just damaged me inside and makes me want to kill people.

Instead I suggest you watch the anime from 107-135 (or whenever the Sasuke Rescue arc began). You'll enjoy it more than the crappy fillers and you'll also get that old feeling back. Atleast thats what I'm going to do.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 04:40   Link #1029
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

I've actually watched every episode of Naruto.
every filler.
not because it's good or anything (because they suck..except a few of them)
but because I wanted too. I didn't want to watch the old episodes over and over again. then I would be tired of them when the real story actually continued. so I watched the fillers instead.
but now just before the story gets back on track I'll watch the sasuke rescue Arc (or at least some of the last episodes) to get back into the real Naruto feeling =)

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 15:42   Link #1030
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
"Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles to air February 15th
Reported by: Tazmo on Tuesday, Jan. 2nd, 2007 at 10:17AM
The second part of the Japanese Naruto anime series, Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles, has been given an official air date from an official reliable source, the pages of Shonen Jump. According to the full page ad, a one hour special featuring the characters with their new appearances will be airing on February 15th, 2007. This episode will essentially be a sneak peak of what is to come shortly after the airing of this special. It is thought that this will finally bring about the end of some of the longest fillers in anime history, that have so far stretched 80 episodes since May 25th, 2005. Along with this special, it has been becoming apparent for some time that the second part of the Naruto anime series would be ending soon, with various games announced and being released in the Spring that feature the character from the series' second part. " SASUKE!!
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 16:00   Link #1031
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well i've watched episode 212, 213, 214-215 and it's really....stupid but hey...just gotta bear with it for 6-7 weeks.

You'd be amazed how much the anime team could fill up the beginning of Part 2..

Alot of ninja battles just random stuff could be just anything since that is an era of .............well anyway...it's a shame that i cant watch my favorite anime series anymore.

School Rumble ( 2nd term has finished..waiting till 3rd season starts..)
Naruto (well the filler will have to do...)
Bleach (same story...loved the SS arc.)

It's offtopic but does anyone know a good anime that keeps me warm for 6-7 weeks?
Old 2007-01-06, 16:07   Link #1032
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

ouran high school host club!! dude i'm not even kidding, it's the worst anime ever...i just watch it so i can make fun of it , it's one creepy show
Old 2007-01-06, 16:43   Link #1033
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
It's offtopic but does anyone know a good anime that keeps me warm for 6-7 weeks?
You will be happy to learn that Bleach's fillers end in 2~3 weeks.
Ho and Take a look at Death Note and Black Lagoon.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 19:13   Link #1034
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
You will be happy to learn that Bleach's fillers end in 2~3 weeks.
Ho and Take a look at Death Note and Black Lagoon.
source???? i will gasm

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 19:53   Link #1035
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

Quote:
Well i've watched episode 212, 213, 214-215 and it's really....stupid but hey...just gotta bear with it for 6-7 weeks.

You'd be amazed how much the anime team could fill up the beginning of Part 2..

Alot of ninja battles just random stuff could be just anything since that is an era of .............well anyway...it's a shame that i cant watch my favorite anime series anymore.

School Rumble ( 2nd term has finished..waiting till 3rd season starts..)
Naruto (well the filler will have to do...)
Bleach (same story...loved the SS arc.)

Bleach - next week will be non filler ep(apperance of "strange character" show that :P and ep names of course :P)
Raihen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 19:58   Link #1036
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

nononononono...watch ouran high school host club dude believe me it's crrrrrazy...
Old 2007-01-06, 20:18   Link #1037
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Akatsuki View Post
nononononono...watch ouran high school host club dude believe me it's crrrrrazy...
Dude...i was typing "ouran high school host club" at google.... and the pictures that i get are insane! You gotta be kidding me...not even with a super download rate of 10.000 mbit/s i would download that stuff! (The drawings look awful )

Well atleast that's what i've seen with the pictures of episode 19 and 14...
Old 2007-01-06, 20:24   Link #1038
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
Dude...i was typing "ouran high school host club" at google.... and the pictures that i get are insane! You gotta be kidding me...not even with a super download rate of 10.000 mbit/s i would download that stuff! (The drawings look awful )

Well atleast that's what i've seen with the pictures of episode 19 and 14...
Dude , if you think that's insane...watch an episode...the two brothers [twins] like flirt with each other, dude it's the most [inser word] i've ever seen...you're watching it and you're like "wtf am i watching" haha you know what don't watch it...it's pretty g@y
Old 2007-01-06, 20:24   Link #1039
onepiecelover

Why would they want to end the fillers I mean they are so much better than the orignal story line with charater depth and intense action that the main story fails to achieve but oh well some peeople just dont have good tatse in animes
onepiecelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 22:10   Link #1040
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

finally those damn filler ends in February, it is been so long since I watched Naruto. That stupid curry arc was the last straw for me.