AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-08-15, 10:28   Link #1101
hipeach

ipernorris, if you just refused to watch what Yuti said five seconds after your quoted Lekti's scenes, I guess no one can help you

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
Spoiler for thoughts about epi 19:
Spoiler for episode 19 thoughts:

Last edited by hipeach; 2007-08-15 at 10:32. Reason: as the post above got deleted...
hipeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 10:32   Link #1102
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipeach View Post
Oh it seems you have some selective blindness, or you appear to not watching anything that deviates from your imaginations So you intentionally quoted Lekti's guess about the Silvers but not Yuti's own statement five seconds later. Really brilliant, do you even know who is of the Silver race? Lekti? Or Yuti?
I can't answer you like you deserve because I got censored, ok I'll answer you "normally": Yuti said that Titarros is worthless because its tribe didn't receive the call from the Gold Tribe. Ok and so what? It's Yuti's point of view, the Silver Tribe as a whole decided differently as Lekti's words prove. And anyway Yuti's words only prove how much of a cold killer she is, which is different from the way you describe them. They can act through logic, but it's a logic which lead them to be massive killers like Romuro and Yuti.

Quote:
Oh, so the scenes you have selectively quoted are the "detail of the show", and the scenes five seconds later are "crappy imagination". Yeah, you are indeed really pathetic
Yuti's relevant words were before Lekti's ones, not after.

Quote:
LOL where do you see Deionarra say "genocide"? Do you even know the Japanese for "genocide"? I'm very sure Deionarra didn't say "genocide" at all
I think Your-Mom subs, even if they aren't always accurate, they're much more believable than you are. If you understand so well Japanese start your own subbing group. ( )

Quote:
ipernorris, if you just refused to watch what Yuti said five seconds after your quoted Lekti's scenes, I guess no one can help you
After that she orders Mehitaka to go fighting Age and then Karkinous offers. She orders both of them to go and then she says that Karinous will be able to use his full strength because he isn't on a planet. This is because, a little before (you should really watch the show...), Karkinous said he didn't use his full force to fight Age. But that's just KARKINOUS' POINT OF VIEW, can you distinguish that, at least? LOL
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 10:34   Link #1103
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Can I remind posters of some of the general etiquette for posting here at AnimeSuki.
  • Do not insult or harass other members for their comments.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a different viewpoint from yours. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.
If you can't follow this simple rule then don't post.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 10:38   Link #1104
hipeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
I can't answer you like you deserve because I got censored, ok I'll answer you "normally": Yuti said that Titarros is worthless because its tribe didn't receive the call from the Gold Tribe. Ok and so what? It's Yuti's point of view, the Silver Tribe as a whole decided differently as Lekti's words prove. And anyway Yuti's words only prove how much of a cold killer she is, which is different from the way you describe them. They can act through logic, but it's a logic which lead them to be massive killers like Romuro and Yuti.

Yuti's relevant words were before Lekti's ones, not after.
See above post, you should go re-watch what Yuti said after your quoted Lekti's scenes.

Your "abnormal" answer is just insulting yourself, but then you already got what you deserve

Quote:
I think Your-Mom subs, even if they aren't always accurate, they're much more believable than you are. If you understand so well Japanese start your own subbing group. ( )
I can see the credibility of your judgement

Quote:
After that she orders Mehitaka to go fighting Age and then Karkinous offers. She orders both of them to go and then she says that Karinous will be able to use his full strength because he isn't on a planet. This is because, a little before (you should really watch the show...), Karkinous said he didn't use his full force to fight Age. But that's just KARKINOUS' POINT OF VIEW, can you distinguish that, at least? LOL
I doubt it's the subs fault, so you miraculously skipped Yuti's statement and reply to Lekti's words about Titarus. Like I said, if you refuse to see the facts, then no one can help you
Old 2007-08-15, 10:43   Link #1105
ipernorris

Quote:
I doubt it's the subs fault, so you miraculously skipped Yuti's statement and reply to Lekti's words about Titarus. Like I said, if you refuse to see the facts, then no one can help you
Ok what is this phrase? Tell me so that I can be as illuminated as you are, no?
Old 2007-08-15, 11:01   Link #1106
hipeach

Quote:
Ok what is this phrase? Tell me so that I can be as illuminated as you are, no?
If you somehow just can't see it, Yuti clearly replied right after Lekti's words, "we just don't want to waste any effort to bother with that kind of tiny insignificant planet", basically refuting Lekti's whole reasoning of "Titarus is an important terminal planet for Silvers", etc.
Old 2007-08-15, 12:38   Link #1107
Jehuty

Quote:
If you somehow just can't see it, Yuti clearly replied right after Lekti's words, "we just don't want to waste any effort to bother with that kind of tiny insignificant planet", basically refuting Lekti's whole reasoning of "Titarus is an important terminal planet for Silvers", etc.
By that same token though, remember that Yuti is being used as nothing more than a weapon by the Silver Tribe. For all she knows, that planet really does mean nothing to the silvers, and she didn't need to waste any energy on it. However, Lekti has some close ties (I forgot that silver lady's name, Puro Ou or something?), and she could've told Lekti about that planet being an important terminal.

[Edit] Also, it could've just been that Yuti was trying to be cocky by saying "hah, we don't even need that planet, it's ok"
Old 2007-08-15, 17:43   Link #1108
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Episode 19 was a very good episode --- very good for many reasons.

Yuti's Nodos form looked pretty awesome to me --- not RAWR HUGE, though it looks as powerful as it should be. Next episode is going to be brilliant, for many reasons. Loved the scene between Lekti and Purome. It was nice to see more about the contracts explained, makes sense though at episode 19. Deianeira's mind rape attempt on Peato Ou was fascinating (i can't believe i used that word). Angry finally unleashed.

Animation was rather good for this episode, especially those close up shots. We're going to get plenty of awesome action next episode --- i can not wait.
Old 2007-08-15, 20:12   Link #1109
hipeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
By that same token though, remember that Yuti is being used as nothing more than a weapon by the Silver Tribe. For all she knows, that planet really does mean nothing to the silvers, and she didn't need to waste any energy on it. However, Lekti has some close ties (I forgot that silver lady's name, Puro Ou or something?), and she could've told Lekti about that planet being an important terminal.

[Edit] Also, it could've just been that Yuti was trying to be cocky by saying "hah, we don't even need that planet, it's ok"
well, I guess people can have different takes on that scene, but remember Yuti is one of the Silvers who is telepathically linked with the entire Silver race (sharing part of the mind among the whole race as it's called by Deionarra), and during that scene Lekti seems to be just trying to defend Karkinos from Yuti's scorn. The whole scene basically goes like :
Yuti "Karkinos why you withhold your power, you shouldn't bother whether that planet is destroyed or not."
Lekti "but you Silvers also don't want to do any harm to that planet now, since it's an important terminal planet."
Yuti "hah we just don't want to waste any effort on that kind of insignificant planet".

Also from ep19, it seems those "terminal planets" indeed means nil to the Silvers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Episode 19 was a very good episode --- very good for many reasons.

Yuti's Nodos form looked pretty awesome to me --- not RAWR HUGE, though it looks as powerful as it should be. Next episode is going to be brilliant, for many reasons. Loved the scene between Lekti and Purome. It was nice to see more about the contracts explained, makes sense though at episode 19. Deianeira's mind rape attempt on Peato Ou was fascinating (i can't believe i used that word). Angry finally unleashed.

Animation was rather good for this episode, especially those close up shots. We're going to get plenty of awesome action next episode --- i can not wait.
Yuti's nodoss form somehow looks like a giant flea to me Deionarra's "mind rape" of Paeto is definitely one of the best scenes in this episode, along with those cute "cat people"
Old 2007-08-15, 21:37   Link #1110
Jehuty

Quote:
well, I guess people can have different takes on that scene, but remember Yuti is one of the Silvers who is telepathically linked with the entire Silver race (sharing part of the mind among the whole race as it's called by Deionarra), and during that scene Lekti seems to be just trying to defend Karkinos from Yuti's scorn. The whole scene basically goes like :
Yuti "Karkinos why you withhold your power, you shouldn't bother whether that planet is destroyed or not."
Lekti "but you Silvers also don't want to do any harm to that planet now, since it's an important terminal planet."
Yuti "hah we just don't want to waste any effort on that kind of insignificant planet".
Hrm, I kind of agree with you on that -- but I haven't ever seen Yuti being linked with the others -- that one silver guy gave her orders, even though he could've just done the telepathy thing, he went up to her. I think that, while she may share Silver-ish traits, she is not part of the collective, telepathically.

Quote:
Also from ep19, it seems those "terminal planets" indeed means nil to the Silvers.
I also agree with you on this, but while they (they being the silvers) don't have attachments to any home planet, they just don't wish for any of them to be destroyed, so they just let the Iron tribe have them -- they even seemed disgusted when the humans chose to destroy... what was it, Neptune? holy crap, I have horrible memory.

Quote:
Yuti's nodoss form somehow looks like a giant flea to me Deionarra's "mind rape" of Paeto is definitely one of the best scenes in this episode, along with those cute "cat people"
Ahahaha, she kind of looked like an Eva from Evangelion to me. Just like Bellcross looks like Jehuty from Zone of Ender's and Hakuoro from Utawarerumono's bastard child.

Mind rape = awesome.

Last edited by Jehuty; 2007-08-15 at 21:39. Reason: small corrections
Jehuty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 22:16   Link #1111
hipeach

Quote:
Hrm, I kind of agree with you on that -- but I haven't ever seen Yuti being linked with the others -- that one silver guy gave her orders, even though he could've just done the telepathy thing, he went up to her. I think that, while she may share Silver-ish traits, she is not part of the collective, telepathically.
well, she did telepathically know when the Silvers "congress" thing reached a conclusion before the Jupiter battle and ordered the other nodosses accordingly, and there are several other similar occassions, where she just closed her eyes and received some orders (supposedly from the Silver "commonality" or something?)

About that Rome Ro guy, he looks to be just a pervert who likes to peep at Yuti
Old 2007-08-16, 04:25   Link #1112
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Ahahaha, she kind of looked like an Eva from Evangelion to me. Just like Bellcross looks like Jehuty from Zone of Ender's and Hakuoro from Utawarerumono's bastard child.
Heh, thats true --- i never thought about it that way.

Gotta love Peato Ou's ANGRY face in this episode.
Old 2007-08-16, 10:24   Link #1113
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
again the brothers of stupidity show why they should launched into the nearest sun. You know it actually takes talent to be that retarded. Dumbass 1 says "cant you do something?" dumbass#2 says "ummm charge" SIGH. Again they are causing the deaths of many soldiers needlessly. They walked right into the Silver tribes trap and now not only are they surrounded but a worse fate awaits them. The dark Nodos Yuti has taken to the field and Nodos name is Cerebes named after the 3 headed dog of hades. Screw that i am not mixing it up with her.

I think this is where the fleet runs out of luck because even if they survive they casualties and losses will be so great they will have to withdraw.
Old 2007-08-19, 00:57   Link #1114
Joka

It is so funny, because Japanese do not say R so Cerberus came out so wrong. AHAHAHA

But anyways her name is Cerberus.... dude that dog belongs to the God of Hell and it whoops so much ass... Age is going mad again I bet you.
Joka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 02:21   Link #1115
ipernorris

Quote:
well, she did telepathically know when the Silvers "congress" thing reached a conclusion before the Jupiter battle and ordered the other nodosses accordingly, and there are several other similar occassions, where she just closed her eyes and received some orders (supposedly from the Silver "commonality" or something?)

About that Rome Ro guy, he looks to be just a pervert who likes to peep at Yuti
I didn't read that line in episode 5, perhaps I have a corrupted one or I have problems with my codecs, I don't know, but anyway it doesn't change much. The Silvers can talk each other in real time but they preserve their own individuality so in that aspect they are totally different from the Borg of Star Trek. What do I want to say? I want to say that each Silver has its own opinions (we clearly see that between Purome Ou and Romuro) so Yuti can think and say whatever she likes, but the decisions of the Silvers as a whole are a different things and that was made clear by Lekti's words. She was talking about the tribe decision, not about her own personal opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joka View Post
It is so funny, because Japanese do not say R so Cerberus came out so wrong. AHAHAHA

But anyways her name is Cerberus.... dude that dog belongs to the God of Hell and it whoops so much ass... Age is going mad again I bet you.
Considering the title I bet Age is going to get owned by Yuti: the multple times Age said to Iolaus "when Age loses his road, Iolaus will come and help Age going back". In other terms: when Age will lie almost dead and totally owned in the space Iolaus will take him back to Argonaut.
Old 2007-08-19, 06:39   Link #1116
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Considering the title I bet Age is going to get owned by Yuti: the multple times Age said to Iolaus "when Age loses his road, Iolaus will come and help Age going back". In other terms: when Age will lie almost dead and totally owned in the space Iolaus will take him back to Argonaut.
Yeah, i'm guessing so.

If we'd have seen some of the death flags around Iolaus, then i thought we'd something with him risking his life to protect Age. Though we haven't, and its not really the type of show to see something like that --- anyway, we're in for a few RAWR action packed episodes, starting today!
Old 2007-08-19, 08:17   Link #1117
ipernorris

Quote:
Yeah, i'm guessing so.

If we'd have seen some of the death flags around Iolaus, then i thought we'd something with him risking his life to protect Age. Though we haven't, and its not really the type of show to see something like that --- anyway, we're in for a few RAWR action packed episodes, starting today!
I hope the idiotic duo will become space dust at least...
Old 2007-08-19, 08:18   Link #1118
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
They're going to escape alive, i just know it... ;__;
Old 2007-08-19, 08:55   Link #1119
ipernorris

Quote:
They're going to escape alive, i just know it... ;__;
They remember me of Yuna Roma Seiran of Gundam Seed Destiny: no matter how quick you dispose of him, it wouldn't be enough...
Old 2007-08-19, 10:22   Link #1120
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Age has a clause saying he is not allowed to die until he fulfils the whole contract. The dynamic duo has one saying they have to get most of humanity killed, or alienated before they are allowed to die....

Tags
action, science fiction