AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-06-04, 20:30   Link #4461
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Hey, was that a light novel character cameo? I might be confusing things though, but she WAS in the same class as Keima right?
You are talking about the girl Shiori talked too in front of class 2-B right? I assume she is the class-rep and I don't believe she was in the light novel.

BTW possible future target?
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 21:18   Link #4462
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
The design was far too distinctive, I think. I mean, compare her to Chihiro, who was as generic a design as possible in TWGOK (except for her beady eyes of course).

Also re: Fujoshi Shiori. Seems to be primarily a fanon thing, as we haven't seen anything so far in Shiori's own works that point to her liking BL. Aside from being pretty much a self-insert fanfic, it's all been strictly hetero.

I think people here like making fun of SaintlessHeart too much.
Old 2011-06-04, 21:47   Link #4463
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

But but but it's fun making fun of him!
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 22:22   Link #4464
Seitsuki
Onee!

He was asking for it. It's like going to a chocolate convention then raving about the evils of excess blood glucose. We KNOW it's bad for us, we just don't care Look at her/him! LOOK!! How can one resist???
Old 2011-06-05, 00:01   Link #4465
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I claimed her first. Go away you damn lolicon!
Order has no meaning in love.

Quote:
Mercury will be a tomboy.
A tomboy that loves reading book? I'd like to see one, and I mean it.
Old 2011-06-05, 00:11   Link #4466
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
But it's not like I know anything about the light novel anyway.... (T_T)
Next best thing is just checking the wiki (here or here) or wait till Baka tsuki picks it up ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
BTW possible future target?
People had theorized in the past that she was going to be a capture target (second after Miyako). Now that I've seen her current design I tend to agree.
Quote:
The design was far too distinctive, I think. I mean, compare her to Chihiro, who was as generic a design as possible in TWGOK (except for her beady eyes of course).
Checking the evolution of her design, it does remind me a whole lot of Chihiro's case.
Spoiler for Then:

Spoiler for Now:

It could be that she is being saved for a future plot line, or that he just likes her design but can't figure how to include her in the storyline.

The light novel's characters have yet to make a formal appearance in the manga as of yet.
Quote:
I think people here like making fun of SaintlessHeart too much.
It can't be helped. He's the one who had the most effect on the thread, and caused much derailment change in the discussion here.

Besides, its fun. So you know~
Old 2011-06-05, 01:08   Link #4467
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Next best thing is just checking the wiki (here or here) or wait till Baka tsuki picks it up ...
Thanks!
Quote:
People had theorized in the past that she was going to be a capture target (second after Miyako). Now that I've seen her current design I tend to agree.
Checking the evolution of her design, it does remind me a whole lot of Chihiro's case.
Spoiler for Then:

Spoiler for Now:

It could be that she is being saved for a future plot line, or that he just likes her design but can't figure how to include her in the storyline.
Nice job. One more here:
Spoiler:
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 02:47   Link #4468
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Order has no meaning in love.
I definitely love her more than you do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
He was asking for it. It's like going to a chocolate convention then raving about the evils of excess blood glucose. We KNOW it's bad for us, we just don't care Look at her/him! LOOK!! How can one resist???
No....STOP! Shiori's mind is getting messed up! She can't bring that kind of magazines into the library! And she can't share them with her goddess!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 03:48   Link #4469
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I definitely love her more than you do!

No....STOP! Shiori's mind is getting messed up! She can't bring that kind of magazines into the library! And she can't share them with her goddess!
She's already messed up... I'll definitely shatter that illusion of yours!

No another note, I can't wait for the last goddess to be revealed, will it be a red herring and not be one of the last 2 candidates I'm so excited... XD

BTW anyone notice that Shiori's goddess is the only one that looks most different from her host... Why is she a little loli? Maybe because inside she's as innocent as a little girl haha.
Old 2011-06-05, 04:17   Link #4470
Jimmy C

I already pointed that out earlier. The goddesses have been looking more different from their hosts since Diana. The real question might be why Diana looks so much like Tenri. Could it be because she spent 10 years growing up with her?
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 05:07   Link #4471
Seitsuki
Onee!

It's obviously because we need a loli SOMEWHERE but having Keima "capture" one would be a bit much, even for him.

Saintess: I love how much in denial you are. Why don't you just give up? It's clear as anything that Shiori has already fallen beyond hope of salvation. Once one has tasted of that most sweet forbidden fruit, there can be no return. You yourself stand on the brink of the abyss, torn between your petty ideals and morals, and the inner perverted sexual lust within you. (don't even bother trying to say otherwise.) How long can you remain? We'll be waiting.
Old 2011-06-05, 07:45   Link #4472
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
I already pointed that out earlier. The goddesses have been looking more different from their hosts since Diana. The real question might be why Diana looks so much like Tenri. Could it be because she spent 10 years growing up with her?
That would be a little strange since the Goddesses would have gotten lost around the same time, so I would assume they found their host at the same time, unless I'm wrong and the goddess only finds them when the weiss is out of the host. Anyway this is not really that important, other than the fact that lolicons in the world are rejoicing for Shiori's goddess.
Old 2011-06-05, 09:19   Link #4473
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
The real question might be why Diana looks so much like Tenri. Could it be because she spent 10 years growing up with her?
I think it's this. As far as we've seen, Diana has been the goddess who's been active the longest (first manifesting when Tenri herself was a kid), and while not completely active, she has been growing alongside Tenri since then.
Old 2011-06-05, 09:24   Link #4474
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
It's obviously because we need a loli SOMEWHERE but having Keima "capture" one would be a bit much, even for him.

Saintess: I love how much in denial you are. Why don't you just give up? It's clear as anything that Shiori has already fallen beyond hope of salvation. Once one has tasted of that most sweet forbidden fruit, there can be no return. You yourself stand on the brink of the abyss, torn between your petty ideals and morals, and the inner perverted sexual lust within you. (don't even bother trying to say otherwise.) How long can you remain? We'll be waiting.
Actually... Keima would probably "capture" her by playing the big brother role and then awarding her a kiss on the forehead.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 09:34   Link #4475
Bafflement

Quote:
Ugh no. Having Tsukiyo was bad enough, the series doesn't need more lolis.
Bafflement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 09:41   Link #4476
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

About the goddess' appearances, I think it might have to do with the new goddess's different powers than anything else? For instance, even with Vulcan and Apollo the goddess appearance in the mirror or when manifest wasn't remarkably different. Diana did say something about their different appearances when she talked to Vulcan.
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 10:27   Link #4477
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
Yes it is.
Old 2011-06-05, 10:31   Link #4478
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Actually... Keima would probably "capture" her by playing the big brother role and then awarding her a kiss on the forehead.
Big sister you mean. After all it is Keiko that is appearing in front of Shiori and her, not Keima.

And if they ever share memories, I seriously hope both of them doesn't share thoughts on Keima's sexuality. Or Minerva going :

Minerva : Mars-neesama is also like that. She is able to make girls fall in love with her in her battle armor. But she likes going after guys while dressed like that, so it seems as though two young men are courting each other on the streets.....
Shiori : Uwah! So it is perfectly normal for that to happen?
Minerva : I don't know. But I see it happening in heaven, and on Earth they make sculptures of that....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 11:08   Link #4479
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
She has seen Yui as a man, give up on it.
Old 2011-06-05, 12:30   Link #4480
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
Are you insane? Of course we do.

Oh Akari, why have you only appeared for a few chapters?
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen