AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-11-09, 20:01   Link #3961
Shadowcatch
Romantic Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
Well I'm not the best at reading Japanese, but I can read some. I do a lot of guessing when I read raws.
Blarg...Lucky -_-
Shadowcatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 19:02   Link #3962
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Since some shippers keep assuming things as they want, it makes me want to ask a question to the c.c. fans, even if some people will make fun of us, as usual, since we are just a bunch of morons even if we do nothing wrong in comparison to some people

Now that we know that Okouchi had to change the script in 15 (charles had to kiss c.c. in the origianl storyboard), I wonder if the korean spoilers were from a storyboard too.

Almost eberything from those spoilers were true, but not the ring part, which was revealed to be a band aid. I wonder if Okouchi had to change the ring by a band aid. What do you think?

It would have given too much tidbits about the POV of lelouch towards c.c. if it had been a ring.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 19:04   Link #3963
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Since some shippers keep assuming things as they want, it makes me want to ask a question to the c.c. fans, even if some people will make fun of us, as usual, since we are just a bunch of morons even if we do nothing wrong in comparison to some people

Now that we know that Okouchi had to change the script in 15 (charles had to kiss c.c. in the origianl storyboard), I wonder if the korean spoilers were from a storyboard too.

Almost eberything from those spoilers were true, but not the ring part, which was revealed to be a band aid. I wonder if Okouchi had to change the ring by a band aid. What do you think?

It would have given too much tidbits about the POV of lelouch towards c.c. if it was a ring.
But how would the ring fit? I mean, a gift from a toy? {considering CC was moe at the time, she could have bought an ice-cream and yadda, a ring-gift inside. XD}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 19:07   Link #3964
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
But how would the ring fit? I mean, a gift from a toy? {considering CC was moe at the time, she could have bought an ice-cream and yadda, a ring-gift inside. XD}
I don't know. They could have written a scene where moe-c.c. finds a ring, and then lelouch gives it to her.
Old 2008-11-12, 19:27   Link #3965
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Okouchi did not change the script, all he did was not put in a part that he wanted to put in to take a shot at the fans (specifically C.C.'s fans) and be 'dark'. This is completely different from a story board which is in production to an idea that possibly never left word-form.
The Korean spoilers were wrong on a few occassions (for example where Ougi and Viletta were for their confrontation), they were also never perfectly explicit, so were prolly guessed at.
If everyone starts hoping for mysterious missing pieces which could well be just what the viewer thought they saw then C.C. fans are looking for a ring, Shirley fans are looking for some declaration of love, Kallen fans are looking for 'true feelings', and so on.
Why not chalk it up to the person was mistaken?
Lie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 19:39   Link #3966
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lie View Post
Okouchi did not change the script, all he did was not put in a part that he wanted to put in to take a shot at the fans (specifically C.C.'s fans) and be 'dark'. This is completely different from a story board which is in production to an idea that possibly never left word-form.
The Korean spoilers were wrong on a few occassions (for example where Ougi and Viletta were for their confrontation), they were also never perfectly explicit, so were prolly guessed at.
If everyone starts hoping for mysterious missing pieces which could well be just what the viewer thought they saw then C.C. fans are looking for a ring, Shirley fans are looking for some declaration of love, Kallen fans are looking for 'true feelings', and so on.
Why not chalk it up to the person was mistaken?
And I'll add that anyone who is a little familiar with a story board knows that those are sketch. The band aid had to looks like a ring on a story board, it was certainly a simple white or black band, easily mistakable as a ring (especially on this finger, hard to think to a band aid)

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 19:44   Link #3967
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
And I'll add that anyone who is a little familiar with a story board knows that those are sketch. The band aid had to looks like a ring on a story board, it was certainly a simple white or black band, easily mistakable as a ring (especially on this finger, hard to think to a band aid)
I still think there is a possibility that Okouchi could have changed some things. Not only about that. And I said storyboard but we don't know if it was the storyboard or other things like a mere script.

It's the same about Kallen's gumline, something was changed. It could be what kallen said in 24, but it could also be something else which was changed or even removed.
Old 2008-11-16, 15:09   Link #3968
Shadowcatch
Romantic Sucker

Blarg, bit random here, but I kinda need a lot of opinions. What do you guys think C.C.'s real name is? I'm leaning toward Cecile. I've heard Elizabeth mentioned quite a bit as well.
Old 2008-11-16, 15:17   Link #3969
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcatch View Post
Blarg, bit random here, but I kinda need a lot of opinions. What do you guys think C.C.'s real name is? I'm leaning toward Cecile. I've heard Elizabeth mentioned quite a bit as well.
I doubt its Cecile, since we've already got a character named Cecile.
Old 2008-11-16, 15:33   Link #3970
Shadowcatch
Romantic Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I doubt its Cecile, since we've already got a character named Cecile.
Awww forgot her. Well nutters. I'm lost -_-
Old 2008-11-16, 15:35   Link #3971
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Errr... Catherina?
Never thought much about her true name. xD
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 15:50   Link #3972
Shadowcatch
Romantic Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Errr... Catherina?
Never thought much about her true name. xD
Same. C.C. was just fine for me, I adore that name even. But I need her real name for a fanfic I'm writing, or at least something that would make sense xD
Old 2008-11-16, 15:59   Link #3973
Jaime Kordek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcatch View Post
Same. C.C. was just fine for me, I adore that name even. But I need her real name for a fanfic I'm writing, or at least something that would make sense xD
Well, she's probably gone by any number of fake names, but her real name is unknown, and pretty much impossible to know. My best guess would be something that involves snow or water, based on the setting when she told Lelouch her name. I always thought it started with an 'A' for some reason, ever since I saw that episode.
Jaime Kordek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 16:05   Link #3974
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Yuuki!
Errr... okay, that was really creative.
I know why I always stick with "C.C." in fanfic. xD
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 07:05   Link #3975
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Yuuki!
Errr... okay, that was really creative.
I know why I always stick with "C.C." in fanfic. xD
Heh, for a while I thought Yuuki would be a really nice name for her xD; But I don't know, I think it would probably be something a bit more...European? Her clothes in the final scene look a little er, Austrian to me, so maybe that's what makes me think so.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 08:03   Link #3976
Narona
Emotionless White Face

I also think that she is from an european country, which one, I am not sure, but europe, yep :O
Old 2008-11-17, 12:02   Link #3977
Jaime Kordek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Heh, for a while I thought Yuuki would be a really nice name for her xD; But I don't know, I think it would probably be something a bit more...European? Her clothes in the final scene look a little er, Austrian to me, so maybe that's what makes me think so.
Really? I was thinking of Ireland there, but keep in mind, in this history, everything is different for hundreds of years. That could just be how people dress in some part of Brittania.
Jaime Kordek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 12:06   Link #3978
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Kordek View Post
Really? I was thinking of Ireland there, but keep in mind, in this history, everything is different for hundreds of years. That could just be how people dress in some part of Brittania.
Ireland is still Europe! But point taken. xD It just seems different from the kind of clothes people in Britannia wear, so I guess that's where my suggestion comes from. But yeah, hard to say with the changes in history, C.C's vague memories etc... :/
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 04:55   Link #3979
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Why does Kallen have more views and replies than C.C. in this forum? OO
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 05:19   Link #3980
Virgo_3079
Ever forever...

Quote:
Why does Kallen have more views and replies than C.C. in this forum? OO
It's just like you ask