AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

Old 2011-10-11, 07:19   Link #661
Sides

Am I getting it right, in their society everyone over 18 is considered a pensioner? Or does it mean you are not allow to change your profession?
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 07:25   Link #662
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpiente View Post
As for episode 02, what a pain in the brain! Why do they have to explain the setting in class? What a lame device! Well, no problem anyway (except those sbs!) cause the psycho brotherīs exotic maneuver compensate for the lack of action of the entire episode.
I think it's actually a good idea, combining class situation with history/story-telling of the world setting because narrator's explanation and synopsis was still not enough, at least for some people.
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 07:39   Link #663
serpiente

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
He didn't just put his hands on Neito, he actually rubbed his face against her as well
Hell yes! Face-rubbing must count as the Bonus Points Kiyonari mentioned on episode 01 ! Thank God Toori hasnt run by P-01 at some random corridor as usual. We can rest assured he will perform his act willingly against that defenceless automaton .
serpiente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 07:40   Link #664
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I still don't have a clue what the fuck is going on. Gotta admit, that *removed* is one funny guy though. He's the only reason I'm watching this show atm.

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2011-10-12 at 09:02.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 07:49   Link #665
Forsaken_Infinity

Lol, I can't say I understand whatever's going on even though I really tried to. But hell this is a really fun show. That stripping punishment game

Oh and wth, the only "girl"(?) without huge boobs is like that because she had hers taken away in a sex-change surgery. Le wat the hell.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 07:54   Link #666
serpiente

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
I think it's actually a good idea, combining class situation with history/story-telling of the world setting because narrator's explanation and synopsis was still not enough, at least for some people.
Well, i ve been through a lot of spoilers here, and yet I cannot managed to grasp that Yusho Shinshuu thingie, falling and getting mixed up with the old fellas here on Earth. So I guess a history class may has been useful after all... But, wait! Why is close-combat teacher teaching history?
Old 2011-10-11, 08:04   Link #667
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
Oh and wth, the only "girl"(?) without huge boobs is like that because she had hers taken away in a sex-change surgery. Le wat the hell.
She's far from being the only flatchested girl- Did you somehow miss the up-close-and-personal examination of Neito's oppai ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 08:06   Link #668
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpiente View Post
Well, i ve been through a lot of spoilers here, and yet I cannot managed to grasp that Yusho Shinshuu thingie, falling and getting mixed up with the old fellas here on Earth. So I guess a history class may has been useful after all... But, wait! Why is close-combat teacher teaching history?
hm about shinsuu-divine state, juso sekai-harmonic divine state were already explained on the synopsis on page 1 and also narration on the end of ep 1.

and about sensei, I dont know much about her (ask some master that read the novel ) but at least bg story was retelled + we can see her again + epic strip...

Old 2011-10-11, 08:09   Link #669
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
She's far from being the only flatchested girl- Did you somehow miss the up-close-and-personal examination of Neito's oppai ?
Hard to see with all that mysterious fog.
Old 2011-10-11, 08:25   Link #670
serpiente

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
hm about shinsuu-divine state, juso sekai-harmonic divine state were already explained on the synopsis on page 1 and also narration on the end of ep 1.

and about sensei, I dont know much about her (ask some master that read the novel ) but at least bg story was retelled + we can see her again + epic strip...

Kind of like it the way she teachs, actually

Spoiler for Cl-ass room:

Good to know the most usefull tip about confessing to a girl comes from a robot.
Well, P-01 seems to have some wires and metal parts too, so he may be actually right
Old 2011-10-11, 08:32   Link #671
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Dat class.
Actually, building up a wiki to sort all these mumbo-jumbo is the best possible way to understand everything.
Or just call Allen. XD
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 08:47   Link #672
serpiente

I remember having nightmares as a kid about being naked at school.
That doesnt seem to be the case for Toori-kun... Iīm now considering to change my avatar to something like this:
Spoiler for [I]fabulous[/I] avatar:
Old 2011-10-11, 08:50   Link #673
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I hope it's not the serpiente that would be focused on.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 09:17   Link #674
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Dat class.
Actually, building up a wiki to sort all these mumbo-jumbo is the best possible way to understand everything.
Or just call Allen. XD
I support your idea.
at least there will be more place to look for people whose still dont understand the story. and hope that picture of naked toori in class will be on Toori's profile...

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpiente
Iīm now considering to change my avatar to something like this:
errr... fantastic?
*run
Old 2011-10-11, 10:30   Link #675
Syed_Seinaru_Migi

the punishment Toori receive really lol....he even like that that kind of punishment...not suprised from perverted person....i wonder is every pervert person really like people see he NAKED...ermmm
Old 2011-10-11, 10:57   Link #676
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Sensei has best scene again. Lol Aoi's punishment is to strip in front of the class. First him writing the letter then rubbing Neito was great, this guy is hilarious. Info-dump the rest of the ep was well needed, but still kind of confusing. Sad past for Masazumi.
Old 2011-10-11, 11:21   Link #677
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I still don't have a clue what the fuck is going on. Gotta admit, that faggot-face is one funny guy though. He's the only reason I'm watching this show atm.
Oi oi, don't lie, you are actually in love of that droopy eye, super smug, LADY KILLER face (no lies, I've read elsewhere females find his face "moe", whatever the hell that means; everyone LOVES fabulous).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
lol, so you can get neg-repped for being unfamiliar with a series nowadays. Seems like this thread is hosting a couple uptight individuals .

Anyway, I went and checked out the first episode, and I think I will give it the provisional 3-4 test period as suggested.

Well, I hear the next episode will be coming out tomorrow. I'll be waiting to give it a look.
Aww, I'm sorry =(. I think people in the topic are just slightly agitated at the comparison to IS, which albeit understandable can be very frustrating at times!

You stuck around for Medaka and I hope you do so here too . There is definitely a story and ... that brings to my main point.

Kawakami confirmed that Episode 4-5 will be "the real deal"/main plot (as expected I might add).

For you guys that are temporarily dropping this or still wondering whether to continue, keep that news in mind!!!

Still haven't watch episode 2, but from what I read on irc, waiting for TAN translation once again might be a better idea. Though from just glancing at previous posts, seems like you can start finding historical figures in this episode. I guess we can start neta hunting eh.

Also I saw the info dump (his research and planning for this series) image from Kawakami (dude needs to learn how to use a computer for research).

Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 11:26   Link #678
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
You stuck around for Medaka and I hope you do so here too . There is definitely a story and ... that brings to my main point.

Kawakami confirmed that Episode 4-5 will be "the real deal"/main plot (as expected I might add).

For you guys that are temporarily dropping this or still wondering whether to continue, keep that news in mind!!!
I can't recall the last time some official source said something like this and it turned out well.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 11:27   Link #679
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Oi oi, don't lie, you are actually in love of that droopy eye, super smug, LADY KILLER face (no lies, I've read elsewhere females find his face "moe", whatever the hell that means; everyone LOVES fabulous).
The guy's awesome. I haven't seen this much troll potential in a character since Izaya Orihara.

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2011-10-12 at 08:57.
Old 2011-10-11, 11:28   Link #680
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I can't recall the last time some official source said something like this and it turned out well.
Oh yeah definitely! This is a series that can easily flop on the side and get screwed like a dead fish in the middle of a desert, but hey we can still hope right .

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2011-10-12 at 08:59.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, science fiction, sunrise