AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2009-12-06, 06:13   Link #2181
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't care. Erza makes a wonderful bride, no matter who's the groom.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 06:44   Link #2182
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

I must have missed something because I never got any "Natsu x Erza" vibes from the manga really...

Still hate Gerrad, though.
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 08:57   Link #2183
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Don't worry, I still ship for Natsu x Erza

which reminds me..I haven't read the latest chapter yet damn school and their test D:

edit+
had done read it. Erza moe :3 though..I wonder if this new Council will have another conspiracy at the future

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 09:13   Link #2184
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Heh, I personally would like Ezra x Natsu only because of their personalities and the fact that they trust each other completely. In reality, they have a 'older sis/lil bro' relationship and I know that. :P

Only way ExN could happen is if Natsu discovers girls...and then decides that trying to beat up Ezra is pointless unless they are on an 5X king mattress. With a lil work it could happen
Old 2009-12-06, 11:52   Link #2185
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Heh, I personally would like Ezra x Natsu only because of their personalities and the fact that they trust each other completely. In reality, they have a 'older sis/lil bro' relationship and I know that. :P

Only way ExN could happen is if Natsu discovers girls...and then decides that trying to beat up Ezra is pointless unless they are on an 5X king mattress. With a lil work it could happen
maybe in a few centuries
Old 2009-12-06, 13:06   Link #2186
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
maybe in a few centuries
Yeah, it's taken 80+ years (according to Fried's magic) for Natsu to be where he is right now...who knows how long it will take for him to find Ezra 'attractive' in that way. XD
Old 2009-12-06, 14:43   Link #2187
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh Minh
I don't care. Erza makes a wonderful bride, no matter who's the groom.
Better yet, Erza can make a wonderful groom, with all the female mages as her brides
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 14:58   Link #2188
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

Natsu is more oblivious to girls than Luffy, Ichigo, Piccolo, Light/Kira and Oga combined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Better yet, Erza can make a wonderful groom, with all the female mages as her brides

I support this^ , but the only pair I'm really rooting for is Happy and that female cat (furry doujin ftw!).
Old 2009-12-07, 05:46   Link #2189
konart

OMG!
The opening page of the 163 - Erza in bride dress :3
Old 2009-12-07, 08:06   Link #2190
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
OMG!
The opening page of the 163 - Erza in bride dress :3
just some random art or a preview of things to come? I'll let you guys decide

about 163:
Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 12:12   Link #2191
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I have a feeling an arc like that will be coming up soon, most likely involving Mistgun.
Old 2009-12-07, 13:40   Link #2192
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
I have a feeling an arc like that will be coming up soon, most likely involving Mistgun.
ye just look at the title of next weeks chapter: "A guild for the sake of a single person" ... is what the scanlation says, I'm glad it seems i was right and this is not over yet.
Old 2009-12-07, 13:57   Link #2193
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
ye just look at the title of next weeks chapter: "A guild for the sake of a single person" ... is what the scanlation says, I'm glad it seems i was right and this is not over yet.
That reminds me; this issue and next issue of Shounen Magazine are apparently both "double issues". Meaning that the official street date for the issue that has chapter 163 is 12/9/09, the official street date of the next issue is 12/23/09, and the OSD of the issue after that is 1/6/10.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 15:41   Link #2194
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I hope we don't see the guild doing anything stupid like going after Gerard, that would honestly be lame.
To have the guild act up in arms just cause he did one good deed doesn't make up for what he done before even if he was brainwashed. He did kill one of his own friends(yes yes I know its not for sure that Shimon is dead but for now i'd go with KIA)

I really couldn't care about Gerard right now, I want stuff on Natsu and Wendy!!!
About time we got some info on Dragons and so on.
Well fact is I hope we get some answers in coming chapters, theres way too many unanswered questions atm-__-
Old 2009-12-07, 15:46   Link #2195
Who

It surprised me that Gerard is "Spanish".
Oh well, at the very least, it's not some really fancy, out-of-this world surname that we see in other series.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 16:29   Link #2196
Cinocard

Quote:
I hope we don't see the guild doing anything stupid like going after Gerard, that would honestly be lame.
To have the guild act up in arms just cause he did one good deed doesn't make up for what he done before even if he was brainwashed. He did kill one of his own friends(yes yes I know its not for sure that Shimon is dead but for now i'd go with KIA)
That definitely will never happen. If Erza is smart enough to let Gerard go, the guild master cannot be more childish than her, can he? And even someone like Natsu stopped when Erza told him to do so, so there's no reason to pursuit Gerard any further, except when Erza changed her mind, which would be incredibly anticlimactic.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 16:32   Link #2197
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
That definitely will never happen. If Erza is smart enough to let Gerard go, the guild master cannot be more childish than her, can he? And even someone like Natsu stopped when Erza told him to do so, so there's no reason to pursuit Gerard any further, except when Erza changed her mind, which would be incredibly anticlimactic.
i agree the guild won't do anything without Erza's ok but i think Mistgun will do something.
Old 2009-12-07, 19:20   Link #2198
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Maybe with the chance of "just" lifetime imprisonment they can hold back but if he's sentenced to death you can be sure all hell breaks loose... but even without a death sentence Natsu, Gray etc. are hot-blooded enough to act up on their own being the nakama-centered personalities they are for they do realize Erza is suffering a great deal.

Not too interested in a dragon arc tbh, i know it'll be one of the plot's centerpieces, it's just that i'm not too keen on the whole dragon theme, the whole fantasy genre not matter what media has made it a horrible clichee. I was painfully facepalming myself when i saw some of Natsu's battle animations in the anime
Old 2009-12-08, 05:07   Link #2199
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Now,now, this is the manga, and Mashima can write a good story if he's up for it...speaking of which, this chapter was pretty heavy on the drama, with a poetic ending...and going by the next chapter's title, 'rescue Gerard' is coming up! I am looking forward to this, mainly because Gerard can always turn darkside against his rescuers, making his jailbreak even better^^
Well, even if he doesn't, there's still a lot of potential scenarios here, keeping the plot flexible is one of the main ways to keep it interesting, at least for me.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 17:56   Link #2200
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

That was a really good chapter, though I knew Erza wasn't going to go along with the rescue. Another thing that suprised me was the last 4 pages of the chapter, which are the best drawings I've ever seen from Mashima; the techniques and hatching he used really conveyed Erza's powerful emotions. Beautifully done. 10/10 chapter

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen