AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-05, 00:49   Link #1
Xichito

Something interesting about 2004 Summer Fest's special

For those who seen this episode;

When Sasuke and Naruto fight that missing-nin in the end, during a certain part Sasuke is able to float above water. This bothers me because Naruto spends a whole episode or more (I forgot) trying to learn the ability to do this. Since this was a part of the tree climbing exercise to place chakra in a certain place it troubles me to see Sasuke automatically learn the ability to float/walk/run/whatever above water. I mean both Naruto and him mastered the tree climbing exercise at the same time, but it wasn't that easy for them. Also, in a later episode (100+ i think?) Naruto runs out of the water and Sasuke was a little shocked.

Or was it Sasuke's Sharingan able to copy the missing-nin's ability to stand above water?

Yeah I know it probably doesn't even matter but I dunno I was just wondering hehe
Xichito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 01:57   Link #2
naruto_yondaime

The naruto jump festa is prolly not with the Original naruto episodes. Plus in 2004 narutoJP. He used kyubi's power on him and susuke didnt say WTF!!! lol erm so its either not set with the orignal epsiodes or maybe this happens WAYYYY AFTER ... and i wont say a thing of wat happens after ^^
naruto_yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 02:54   Link #3
CyberPunk

look at it as if jump festa 2004 and that filler story arc in the naruto anime(the whole race thing) never happened.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 03:11   Link #4
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_yondaime
The naruto jump festa is prolly not with the Original naruto episodes. Plus in 2004 narutoJP. He used kyubi's power on him and susuke didnt say WTF!!! lol erm so its either not set with the orignal epsiodes or maybe this happens WAYYYY AFTER ... and i wont say a thing of wat happens after ^^
It can't be waaaay after. I'm a manga reader, so I can tell you that.

It has nothing to do with the normal storyline so Naruto could have already learned Rasengan and Sasuke still doesn't have a curse seal.

EDIT: When I was saw the 10X increasing water, I was like "That's it?" Lol, anime watchers will find out later why, but manga readers would probably have the same reaction.
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 07:09   Link #5
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

it is more of a side story really o.o for people who never seen naruto and those who have kinda thing...
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 07:26   Link #6
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi
it is more of a side story really o.o for people who never seen naruto and those who have kinda thing...
That's exactly what it is. It's a promotion episode that has absolutely no relevance to the current story line.

Just forget about it and stop trying to over-analyse everything you see.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 03:52   Link #7
EoT
~~

Well I'm going to revitalize this thread

I really liked this episode, it showed me a new fighting style that ninjas could perform and that was the hidden waterfall technique which turned your hand into a ice sword.

It's a damn shame we can't see much of that in the current series. It seems to be, the poor hidden waterfall village is completely forgotten and it had some pretty good fighters in it
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 04:54   Link #8
quashoko
answer

naruto took so long to learn to walk on water because of the seal orachimaru put on the kyubis seal. the seal made it difficult to control chakra. you will notice that as soon as jaira takes of the seal, naruto instantly walks on water.
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote