AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-03-22, 14:13   Link #621
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Really? What reasons are those exactly?

Spoiler for Howe:
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 14:57   Link #622
Who

Give Nate a chance. He'll surprise you pleasantly.

Gameplay: Accuracy = autowin button.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 15:31   Link #623
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

*Watches video*

Wait, so he's the son of that asshole? And he wants to kill me?

Yeah, that's one character that'll never make it into my human noble's party. One sword to the ribs, coming right up.

My Dalish may say 'I like him, he's in' though. But then again she also enjoyed butchering her own kind because werewolves were tougher and gave the dwarves back their golem tech regardless of moral implications, so they're on the same asshole wavelength anyway.

By the way, did they ever come around to fixing that damned framerate issue on the PC?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 16:17   Link #624
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i'm dissapointed in you guys, You kill without thinking it over. I predict a bad ending for you guys.

I wont spoil the Howe's son. but you'd be wise to give him a chance. and unless ur gonna roll a rogue or cheat. have fun with those locked boxes for a while.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2010-03-22, 16:35   Link #625
Who

I've heard there was a funny scene between him, his sister and HNM. I think I might just import a level 1 save to see what it is.
Old 2010-03-22, 16:41   Link #626
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I fail. I thought it was Rendon Howe, not his son.

I blame my internet, I can't download vids.

Well... If thats the case, he can't be TOO much like his father, right?... Oh, the irony if I gave him Biteback Ax... I know, I suck x)

I wish I could get Awakening... Anders sound like my kinda bud. ;_;!
Old 2010-03-22, 17:02   Link #627
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

anders is like a mage version of me, Sarcastic and silly at times.
Old 2010-03-22, 17:25   Link #628
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
i'm dissapointed in you guys, You kill without thinking it over. I predict a bad ending for you guys.
Oh, I'm thinking. I'm thinking I'm not going to let the son mimic the father and kill me. Always stab first, avoids getting stabbed later. Ain't that right Zev?

... Yeah, my human noble was ironically not the most noble of people. Biggest hypocrite on the planet, always willing to scream 'Apostate! Burn!' like the good templar he was (wizards tower was an expected bloodbath), except when they had shynies or special abilities he could use. Then they'd live.

He did destroy the Anvil though, but that was probably because he had Shale tagging along and didn't want to risk his partnership. That, and the bitch needed to die.

But, like I said, my rogue's probably going to love him. Crazy psycho looking to kill me? Good! I can use the exercise to keep me on my toes.
Old 2010-03-22, 17:51   Link #629
Who

At least talk to him.
Old 2010-03-22, 18:02   Link #630
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Sure, but if he so much as utters the intent to kill me, I'll beat him to the punch.
Old 2010-03-23, 02:20   Link #631
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post

I wont spoil the Howe's son. but you'd be wise to give him a chance. and unless ur gonna roll a rogue or cheat. have fun with those locked boxes for a while.

Well thats my first reaction. Well first I would state in front of him his fathers crimes against the crown, The murder of bryce cousland and wife (He actually tells you he murdered them with his own hands after you escaped), Osin(who was a child) and the countless cousland guards and knights. Not the mention it was your family and the guards you grew up knowing (I was a warrior). So you even knew the guards pretty well as extended family. They were all under the allignment of King Cailan.

But depending on his reaction, if he talks that way like in the video, he will meet an execution on attempted Murder on a high ranking officer (It said in the video he was caught by wardens attempting to get to you)

Thats my feeling on it. From an RP perspective, from both characters. Who noes, if natheniel plays the "I didnt know" card. His life may be spared, I am usually pretty merciful.
I spared *Game spoiler*
Spoiler:

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2010-03-23 at 02:38.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 07:04   Link #632
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Well thats my first reaction. Well first I would state in front of him his fathers crimes against the crown, The murder of bryce cousland and wife (He actually tells you he murdered them with his own hands after you escaped), Osin(who was a child) and the countless cousland guards and knights. Not the mention it was your family and the guards you grew up knowing (I was a warrior). So you even knew the guards pretty well as extended family. They were all under the allignment of King Cailan.

But depending on his reaction, if he talks that way like in the video, he will meet an execution on attempted Murder on a high ranking officer (It said in the video he was caught by wardens attempting to get to you)

Thats my feeling on it. From an RP perspective, from both characters. Who noes, if natheniel plays the "I didnt know" card. His life may be spared, I am usually pretty merciful.
I spared *Game spoiler*
Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2010-03-23, 16:43   Link #633
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I like Nathaniel, however sometimes he just seems very VERY creeeepppyyyy...
As for Anders.. too bad there isn't any romance, playing an Alistair romanced character and am Queen but heck Anders makes me laugh and would be serious competition if Alistair was around...
Which he's not... ;_; all this time I was looking forward to have Alistair as the returning character as they mentioned it....

Spoiler:

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2010-03-24 at 02:59.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 18:16   Link #634
Who

Rendon is the prick we all loved to hate and kill in the first game. Nate's his son.
Old 2010-03-23, 21:19   Link #635
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

why do people hate Ohgren? he's funny as hell.
Old 2010-03-23, 22:41   Link #636
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Dx dude I love Oghren

I particuliar like his poetess ranting. That was funnier then hell, since he was basically trolling on Hespith xD or was trying to, and failed to be coherent about it. xD ahh, the advantage disadvantage of being drunk! Makes you either incredibly happy.. or incredibly sad... OR incredibly violent.

Oghren gets all, his happiness derives from him bludgeoning stuff. His sadness is when he doesn't finish off an enemy... his icnredibly violent streaks involves him threatening poor helpless hairless animals.... and alot of bloody kills D;

Oghren x Weyne is so obviously canon. Just like Adachi x Cabbage! x3!
Old 2010-03-24, 02:59   Link #637
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
Rendon is the prick we all loved to hate and kill in the first game. Nate's his son.
Nathaniel, my bad
Old 2010-03-24, 07:25   Link #638
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Dx dude I love Oghren

I particuliar like his poetess ranting. That was funnier then hell, since he was basically trolling on Hespith xD or was trying to, and failed to be coherent about it. xD ahh, the advantage disadvantage of being drunk! Makes you either incredibly happy.. or incredibly sad... OR incredibly violent.

Oghren gets all, his happiness derives from him bludgeoning stuff. His sadness is when he doesn't finish off an enemy... his icnredibly violent streaks involves him threatening poor helpless hairless animals.... and alot of bloody kills D;

Oghren x Weyne is so obviously canon. Just like Adachi x Cabbage! x3!
I lik Zavren x Wynne more boosms
Old 2010-03-24, 12:10   Link #639
Velsy

I wanted to try Zavren in my party more. But Liliannas Bard/Ranger combo is a much better support class. As well as Lilianna's more better dealing with locks and such :/

I have to say Alistair and Stern have the best conversations.........

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2010-03-24 at 12:48.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 17:56   Link #640
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Finally finished Awakening

some ramblings about my game

Spoiler:

Tags
bioware, ps3, rpg, windows, xbox360