AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-14, 10:48   Link #13001
Eratas123

@ Senpai - awww~ Battle couple:3 I thought he was going to get paired with Rin (Not Yandere one)?

Really? It seems like she's less.......mischievous, I guess? When she's talking to Irish, she doesn't seem as mischievous as she is in canon. She was nervous when meeting her parents, but I'll let that slide since acting like a tease in front of your parents is a big no-no.
Old 2011-12-14, 11:03   Link #13002
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - awww~ Battle couple:3 I thought he was going to get paired with Rin (Not Yandere one)?
Yep, but when they need a pair of all-out brawl fighters, they'll need Rito and Rin paired.

Besides, indeed Rito and Rin have a lot of chemistry, but so does he and Laura (heck, he and Celeste too) simply because he felt 'safe and comfortable', just like Irish with Laura, though less of brother-sister dynamic, more like a comradeship with shitload of UST and shiptease.

So the chances is likely even, but it's either Rin, Haruna, or Lala (I don't favor Lala, but it's all about personal choice, the readers seems to favor her more than Haruna, and Rin is borderline crack)

(and I still haven't decided whether to choose Houki or Cecilia, in Ichika's case).

Quote:
Really? It seems like she's less.......mischievous, I guess? When she's talking to Irish, she doesn't seem as mischievous as she is in canon. She was nervous when meeting her parents, but I'll let that slide since acting like a tease in front of your parents is a big no-no.
Which as I said is perfectly acceptable, at least for me.

EDIT: Need to sleep, see you later
Old 2011-12-14, 13:52   Link #13003
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@saintX: This may sound irrelevant but may I know how the tandem seating works?(where the pilots take their respective places)
something similar to the tandem setup on skydiving.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 14:27   Link #13004
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Is there a chance for a harem ending in To-LOVE-ru Stratos? It's where the canon series is going right now.

I'm wondering how Irish should react to the fact that he's starting to trust the one thing he swore to hate (IS pilots). Fear? Denial? I'm afraid I'm not very emotional since I've stopped emoting for a while now.
Old 2011-12-14, 17:21   Link #13005
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

@Zero: I am FINALLY back from the dead/exams! Time to get back to Red Rain and Sacred Twins tomorrow, I am too tired to do any thinking today lol.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 18:05   Link #13006
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Is there a chance for a harem ending in To-LOVE-ru Stratos? It's where the canon series is going right now.
At best OT5, since it's simply not possible to incorporate morally-uptight Yui with morally-loose devilukean. Possible pairings include....

OT5 = Haruna/Rito/Lala/Run/Ren* with possible addition of Yami, Nana and Momo (though the later two is offscreen)
OT3 = Rin/Rito/Saki with Ren/Lala or Lala/Ren/Lun
OTP = Haruna/Rito/Yui** with Ren/Lala or Lala/Ren/Lun

I think I'll make alternate endings of those pairings since the buildup is largely neutral on pairing and full blown shiptease between everyone/everyone.

(*Ren was in that OT5... he just there to be with Lala and watching for his sister, or so he claims... )
(**Yui would... uh, prefer a partner that can be trusted)

Quote:
I'm wondering how Irish should react to the fact that he's starting to trust the one thing he swore to hate (IS pilots). Fear? Denial? I'm afraid I'm not very emotional since I've stopped emoting for a while now.
Stop emoting?

That aside, first denial, then fear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
@Zero: I am FINALLY back from the dead/exams! Time to get back to Red Rain and Sacred Twins tomorrow, I am too tired to do any thinking today lol.
YAY! Go ahead and go for the darkside, I mean the darker part of Ch. 12!
Old 2011-12-14, 19:19   Link #13007
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Anyone online? I have free time now.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 19:23   Link #13008
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Lol, I'm the only one who's online, sorry

That aside, feel free to talk if you want to share anything.
Old 2011-12-14, 19:28   Link #13009
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero: I need help with writing Tabane's segment of HoTM's chapter 17. Unlike the rest of the cast, who've resolved their relations with Kyuukai, having their own personal time with him before he has to leave ISA for active duty, I don't know what to do for Tabane. She has her own personal goodbye in the next chapter, but for now, I don't know what to do for her.

Any ideas? I just need a heartwarming moment between mother and son.
Old 2011-12-14, 19:33   Link #13010
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Zero: I need help with writing Tabane's segment of HoTM's chapter 17. Unlike the rest of the cast, who've resolved their relations with Kyuukai, having their own personal time with him before he has to leave ISA for active duty, I don't know what to do for Tabane. She has her own personal goodbye in the next chapter, but for now, I don't know what to do for her.

Any ideas? I just need a heartwarming moment between mother and son.
How about having them recapping fun times in the past for a while, while Kyuukai cemented the fact that he cannot be his current self if not for her love and care, Tabane dismiss it because it's what she wanted to do: to give her kids as much happiness as she can.
Old 2011-12-14, 19:35   Link #13011
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero: That sounds good! Thanks!
Old 2011-12-14, 19:41   Link #13012
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Zero, do you have the IS artbook for the anime?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 20:06   Link #13013
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meistah - Oh~ So her mom killing its and transplanting its brain was a good thing! No problem then, it's a good move on her part!
Actually there's so many things wrong with this idea, that I feel the nice ending was kind of forced. Makes for a good episode of scifi that I'm lacking, but its quite messy in implications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
note the sarcasm. USE EYEROLL! =
I might remove this idea after all. It's weird, its wonderful, but at the same time its too hardcore for this fluffy fic.

Quote:
Just replace FRACTURE with one of your made up organizations in your story then. You have plenty of them and they'd be willing to put someone of his talents and age to use.
If anything, I might just stick him together with Tatenashi's organization, keeping the origins and hatred the same.
Old 2011-12-14, 21:16   Link #13014
Eratas123

Anybody here?
Old 2011-12-14, 21:25   Link #13015
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'm a little busy, and giggling to myself like a mad scientist. Just leave a message and I'll get back to it later.

Also, I think I might need to rework Riz's section in Vandam again. Didn't have the effect I wanted.

Busy, busy, busy~
Old 2011-12-14, 21:32   Link #13016
Eratas123

@Meistah - Meh, nothing much going on either for me.

1. Honestly,though. How do you plan to put IKaron with overprotective Riselle and Celeste there? I'm kind of expecting Irish to get jumped when he's sleeping

2. Do the girls parents really have no problem with them being idols/mission takers? Riselle and Tsubomi I get, but Karon and Erika? They'd probably get more reactions from their parents.

3. How do all the girls meet each other first? Via joining the idol group or before that?
Old 2011-12-14, 21:36   Link #13017
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

That assfucker djmaca, couldn't he took things professionally?

That aside, I'm here at least for next 45 minutes.
Old 2011-12-14, 21:41   Link #13018
Eratas123

@ Senpai - That's a pretty complicated chart Anyway, Yui seems to be the fan favorite nowadays since her character development. That and her bro is hilarious and a badass to boot.

Sorry, I meant I stopped emoting because of parents separating, that's why I'm clueless. Anyway, how would he deny that he's starting to like her? Bash his head against the wall?
Old 2011-12-14, 21:51   Link #13019
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - That's a pretty complicated chart Anyway, Yui seems to be the fan favorite nowadays since her character development. That and her bro is hilarious and a badass to boot.
Ayup, she's a Tsundere that's not very violent compared to her other brethren. Most of the time her hanger is justified these day, though she's unreasobnable at first, she also mellowed out quite greatly.

It's rather complicated in crossover version in that Rito is her boss by technicality (He's a Lieutenant, Yui is Master Sergeant) so she avoid to dive much further about her feelings to establish concept of fraternization. She's very professional.

(oh BTW I set the rules that a military I.S. pilot is at least Master Sergeant, like Super Robot Wars, regardless of age. Haruna and Rin isn't from military so they have no official rank. )

Quote:
Sorry, I meant I stopped emoting because of parents separating, that's why I'm clueless. Anyway, how would he deny that he's starting to like her? Bash his head against the wall?
Likely repeating that mantra until he can't deny anymore THEN bash his head to the wall.
Old 2011-12-14, 21:57   Link #13020
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Rito's in the army? I'm assuming all the other parents know of their childrens involvement? It wouldn't be good if they hid that.

What, like Ichika recitong pi in his head? Anyway, he might not even realize what the feeling is. In real life, child soldiers often fall in love and fail to realize what's happening. I guess his reactions not gonna be pretty if they kiss in that state

Side note - Laura's arc has been getting too long and Toby860 even suggested I separate it to to its own fic altogether. I'm worried since I'm not sure if its good enough to be its own fic. What do you think? I might even separate everyone's life arc into separate fics and leave the one chapter daydreams in.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest