AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2009-01-21, 11:27   Link #461
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

too bad she didn't stay in that form :/

* adds 2 at Nozomu's harem *
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 21:53   Link #462
Ausdoerrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Would you prefer a Zetsu route then? Hahaha. People voted for that!
Eww.... Hmm, uhh. Owowow. Ouch. Damn, I'll have nightmares tonight >_____<

Damn all the females who play eroge. Well, at least they didn't vote for Sorluska.

But seriously, I'd rather have a Jatzeita, or better yet, a Euphoria route. Who cares about a boring stereotypical tsundere whose character is absolutely static during the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
too bad she didn't stay in that form :/
Sir, you are a pervert. And I can't help agreeing with that opinion of yours either
Ausdoerrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 22:01   Link #463
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausdoerrt View Post
But seriously, I'd rather have a Jatzeita, or better yet, a Euphoria route.
Mmmmm. Delicious Euphoria. I'd hit it and I wouldn't stop for anything.

Quote:
Who cares about a boring stereotypical tsundere whose character is absolutely static during the game?
Apparently the Japanese do. Or something.

Quote:
Sir, you are a pervert. And I can't help agreeing with that opinion of yours either
Spoiler:
Old 2009-01-22, 00:52   Link #464
Ausdoerrt

^ You just failed to comprehend the guilty pleasure of screwing a mini-girl ^_____^

In any case, I guess the Euphie route wasn't implemented cause it should be in Aselia3, but honestly, I'd rather have her route while she's still in this cute loli form.
Old 2009-01-22, 01:05   Link #465
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Great.... when you guys start talking about Euphie's route, I start getting impatient about Aselia 3 :<

I need my dosis of a grown up Euphoria *despairs*

Quote:
Spoiler:

On another note I've just download Yumina demo and played a bit. The art isn't bad. It no way near the "low art" of Aselia. The story is hilarious. C'mon a real life simulation fight to fight in school while throwing tantrum at each other.

Really looking forward at this game.
Old 2009-01-22, 01:19   Link #466
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
^ You just failed to comprehend the guilty pleasure of screwing a mini-girl ^_____^

In any case, I guess the Euphie route wasn't implemented cause it should be in Aselia3, but honestly, I'd rather have her route while she's still in this cute loli form.
I'm all for banging the bejeezus out of Euphoria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
Great.... when you guys start talking about Euphie's route, I start getting impatient about Aselia 3 :<

I need my dosis of a grown up Euphoria *despairs*

Spoiler:

On another note I've just download Yumina demo and played a bit. The art isn't bad. It no way near the "low art" of Aselia. The story is hilarious. C'mon a real life simulation fight to fight in school while throwing tantrum at each other.

Really looking forward at this game.
Hahaha...have you seen Yumina's bat attack?

BORN TO BLEED.
Old 2009-01-22, 01:40   Link #467
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

See, this is why I only play the RPS side of the game when my mother is awake.... O_O

Personally I'd have preferred seeing Satsuki and Ruputna doing a non-violent femdom of Nozomi or a Nozomu+Katima+Satsuki. I like mature women. At the very least, those who are definitely legal age.
Old 2009-01-22, 02:09   Link #468
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I personally want to see more scenes with Narukana-sama. That or a 3P between Satsuki, Narukana-sama, and Nozomu.

Or one with Satsuki, Narukana-sama, and Euphoria...
Old 2009-01-22, 04:50   Link #469
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

You guys have said the Narukana scenes felt awkward/weird, so fair enough.

Meh, I'm not into moe or loli. Euphie is very cute but I'd rather be her father/uncle/older brother and raise her. She's just a child, after all.
Old 2009-01-22, 11:32   Link #470
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Well in the game she was already on the top "be my lil' sister" list
Old 2009-01-22, 12:28   Link #471
Ausdoerrt

Yup, imouto types definitely have a special charm. I certainly hate it when they end up being side-characters.

On the other hand, maybe it's for the best, the first Aselia took it a bit too far.
Old 2009-01-24, 02:14   Link #472
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Managed to reinstall the game on the new comp but it won't run. -_- Not sure if the installation bugged or that Vista is interfering with it.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2009-01-24 at 03:04.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-24, 03:31   Link #473
lightl

did you try running in xp SP2 mode, I had some issue with some JP games that fixed it
meant to say run the seinarukana exe file in comapabilty mode on vista, right click on the file, for properties, then click the second tab for compability, click xp SP2I know that cna soelves some issue

Last edited by lightl; 2009-01-24 at 05:20.
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-24, 03:42   Link #474
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

No, this computer can only run on Vista. Previous computer used XP SP2 and ran it fine.

After more trying, I've noticed the .01 and .06 patches aren't being applied when executed. The .exe file is still a .00 version. I've also noticed that when mounted onto Daemon Tools, on this comp it takes several attempts to get the install menu to appear while it always happened simultaneously on the old comp.

*shrug* Not sure what's going on.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2009-01-24 at 05:40.
Old 2009-01-24, 05:48   Link #475
lightl

vista fix

hmm I got it working on my other comp that uses vista SP1 32 bit only problem is when I clsoe the program windows keeps saying it stoped working
stupid question, do I need to update the game in order of patches from 1.00.00to 1.00.06 or can I jsut use only the 1.00.06?
I dumped the 1.00.06 patch into game folder , it shows file being moved but when I look in the folder it shows nothing says folder is empty
gonna try unpacking teh update file on my friend comp see if i get any reults , will post in about 6 hrs
well got the pt
to last sinner: got the patch to work follow the step about running the program in compatibity mode that did it for the patch. fixed all my issue I had
1 right click on the patch and bring up propeties
2' click the second tab compatibilty
3 click Run program in comapatibity as windows XP SP 2 and at the bottom run as adminstrator, hit apply it should work,
oh run narukana exe in the same way, aswell I assume it shoudl work for the .01 patch

Last edited by lightl; 2009-01-24 at 06:43.
Old 2009-01-24, 06:59   Link #476
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Neither patch applies, the .exe file still won't load.

And for the record, I'm using Vista Ultimate.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2009-01-24 at 07:15.
Old 2009-01-24, 07:21   Link #477
lightl

Is that 64 bit?, I use vista 32 bit home premium. if its 64 bit I heard most game dont wanna run in that one
Old 2009-01-24, 07:36   Link #478
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Yep, it's 64 bit.
Old 2009-01-24, 07:41   Link #479
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

I just looked at seinarukana's homepage, and it said that vista and 64 bit isn't supported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightl View Post
hmm I got it working on my other comp that uses vista SP1 32 bit only problem is when I clsoe the program windows keeps saying it stoped working
stupid question, do I need to update the game in order of patches from 1.00.00to 1.00.06 or can I jsut use only the 1.00.06?
I dumped the 1.00.06 patch into game folder , it shows file being moved but when I look in the folder it shows nothing says folder is empty
gonna try unpacking teh update file on my friend comp see if i get any reults , will post in about 6 hrs
well got the pt
to last sinner: got the patch to work follow the step about running the program in compatibity mode that did it for the patch. fixed all my issue I had
1 right click on the patch and bring up propeties
2' click the second tab compatibilty
3 click Run program in comapatibity as windows XP SP 2 and at the bottom run as adminstrator, hit apply it should work,
oh run narukana exe in the same way, aswell I assume it shoudl work for the .01 patch
Well I patched 1.00.06 in one go, I don't think you needed to patch all patches, you just can use 1.00.06
Old 2009-01-24, 08:18   Link #480
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

So I went from too crap a comp to play it properly to being unable to play it at all because I now have too good a comp...

How ironic.

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel