AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-06, 23:44   Link #1601
minhhuywiki
Minata Hatsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
And he didn't in the VN? Haha.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Reckoner, if you do not like Key and/or their design, you do not need to say more about it (art) here
In fact, I know a lot of people love the Key art style in original visual novel (even Kanon, which made 1999), so if you say Key bad drawing, it is the way some people think, as you, not all Moreover, this topic discusses the art of anime, not vn, so without comparing us better or worse
Old 2012-09-07, 00:41   Link #1602
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhhuywiki View Post
Reckoner, if you do not like Key and/or their design, you do not need to say more about it (art) here
In fact, I know a lot of people love the Key art style in original visual novel (even Kanon, which made 1999), so if you say Key bad drawing, it is the way some people think, as you, not all Moreover, this topic discusses the art of anime, not vn, so without comparing us better or worse
Well, to be fair, dozens of people have been making this sort of comparison all along in this thread, so he shouldn't be told in particular to stop making the comparison just because he isn't such a big fan of the game art. If the comparison is off-topic (I don't know that it is), then it's off-topic both ways.

At the end of the day, I'm sure that I'll get used to the character designs seeing them week after week in motion during the show.
Old 2012-09-07, 01:09   Link #1603
minhhuywiki
Minata Hatsune

Bust chars Riki. Better, but....
Old 2012-09-07, 01:40   Link #1604
Serphirs

Quote:
But what man? xD Just stop being so rough, its fine, of course can be better, but if that "better" is set by our own minds, we'll never reach a consensus. So, the easy way is just accept them.

For me, until see a new PV all criticism I can do won't be more than vague "details". I like it, and that won't change just by one or two images.

---

Meanwhile...

Spoiler for Image:
Old 2012-09-07, 01:52   Link #1605
Meltyred

I finally figured out whats wrong with Riki in the scan.
It's his pose = =
But the body and proportions are good.

Masato needs more muscle though, it looks like they only shrunk his shirt instead....
Old 2012-09-07, 02:01   Link #1606
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Yet I still can't get the Uguu~ voice out of my head when I see him.
Old 2012-09-07, 02:24   Link #1607
Shiina
ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!

Riki is the best girl. Uguu~ (edit: Just noticed the "a heroine of sorts" description under his character design... yep.)

An interview in Animage confirmed that the anime will have battles and nicknames. And missions, Kyousuke's corner, famous lines, all the fun stuff!
Old 2012-09-07, 02:35   Link #1608
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, to be fair, dozens of people have been making this sort of comparison all along in this thread, so he shouldn't be told in particular to stop making the comparison just because he isn't such a big fan of the game art. If the comparison is off-topic (I don't know that it is), then it's off-topic both ways.

At the end of the day, I'm sure that I'll get used to the character designs seeing them week after week in motion during the show.
Honestly I was just trying to point out more or less that I don't really see such a disparity between the VN to anime translation. I don't actually feel that strongly either way about the designs in the VN or the anime.

Basically as relentless says, I'm in a more of a "wait and see" approach here.
Old 2012-09-07, 02:55   Link #1609
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
This is perfectly fine. Why are the magazine scans so incredibly terrible while these are perfectly fine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
An interview in Animage confirmed that the anime will have battles and nicknames. And missions, Kyousuke's corner, famous lines, all the fun stuff!
See, this is the sort of stuff I would cut if I were going to try and adapt the entire game in two cours.
Old 2012-09-07, 04:20   Link #1610
Serphirs

Who wanted this? I edited it in my leisure time. The only "but" is the size of the scan.

Spoiler for Rin's double page without text:

Last edited by Serphirs; 2012-09-07 at 04:59.
Old 2012-09-07, 05:21   Link #1611
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serphirs View Post
Who wanted this? I edited it in my leisure time. The only "but" is the size of the scan.

Spoiler for Rin's double page without text:
why it so small? there is a bigger scan here, can you edit it?

Last edited by Kimidori; 2012-09-08 at 00:37.
Old 2012-09-07, 05:40   Link #1612
Serphirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
why it so small? there is a bigger scan here, can you edit it?
Don't want it xD.
I edited it just in order to make a signature and that's what I had at that moment. It took quite time so, sorry... D:
Old 2012-09-07, 06:23   Link #1613
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
Riki is the best girl. Uguu~ (edit: Just noticed the "a heroine of sorts" description under his character design... yep.)

Source! Sooource! This is big news
Old 2012-09-07, 09:10   Link #1614
Shiina
ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!

Male characters:

Kengo looks more muscle-y than Masato, this feels wrong...

Also about the mentions of an anime ver. game release,
Quote:
@jitsuyoudo_rsk 【新作ご案内】10月からスタートのTVアニメ「リトルバスターズ!」放送に合わせてKeyより「リトルバ スターズ! パーフェクトエディション TVアニメ化記念版」(11月30日発売予定)の発売が決定いたしました!予約受付開始は9月14日(金) からとなります。(続く)

@jitsuyoudo_rsk 「リトルバスターズ! パーフェクトエディション TVアニメ化記念版」は「リトルバスターズ!エクスタシー」をベースに全年齢化し、移植の際などの追加要素 を全て追加した全年齢完全版となります。(終)
They're actually making one, huh. "Little Busters Perfect Edition TV Anime Adaptation Commemoration ver." I assume they're going to change the voices for Riki, Sasami, and Mio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
See, this is the sort of stuff I would cut if I were going to try and adapt the entire game in two cours.
1) You're basically asking for more angry fans.
2) I'm going into this assuming we're getting another season. If that turns out to be wrong then so be it, but I'm trusting Key's words that this'll be an appropriately long show.
3) It's not like that stuff is "filler" anyway, slice-of-life is important for these types of shows to establish characters and their relationships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspirety View Post
Source! Sooource! This is big news
All I can say is poster from 2ch, sorry! But the same poster also posted the Riki design image above and a few other interview snippets, so it should be trustworthy.
Old 2012-09-07, 09:43   Link #1615
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serphirs View Post
Don't want it xD.
I edited it just in order to make a signature and that's what I had at that moment. It took quite time so, sorry... D:
we would worship you *__*
Old 2012-09-07, 09:44   Link #1616
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Masato surely looks like he went on a diet, while indeed, Kengo looks more beefy and old, which is the drastic opposite. In fact, you don't get really that much of muscle with Kendo alone so...
Kyousuke got some clamp-ish syndrome for some reason.
Old 2012-09-07, 12:47   Link #1617
tsunade666

Masato is ..... thin >_> I know the VN is out of proportion but you can't do your muscle dance without the muscle!!!!

WHEN THE HELL DOES MASATO LOOK PROPORTIONATE THAT HE LOOKS GOOD!!!

I like the design so far for the boys even though Masato is too much off for me. He looks cool instead of idiot
Old 2012-09-07, 15:21   Link #1618
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Kimidoriiii you can't hotline dannbooru
Old 2012-09-07, 15:32   Link #1619
OPN

Brosuke looks great. Kengo looks kinda weird and masato...not sure what to say about him but im sure it'll look good in motion.
Old 2012-09-07, 15:43   Link #1620
Dizzyworld2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
This is perfectly fine. Why are the magazine scans so incredibly terrible while these are perfectly fine?
I was thinking the same thing @__@

And I agree with the rest of the consensus. Masato needs more muscle.. after all, he's the strongest, no?
I can't decide on my opinion of Kyousuke. I really liked his design from the 1st pv but he would come out weird or fine the next pv/new art.

About the new anime version of the VN, I guess I'm not gonna buy that ahaha;; I was considering to buy one if it was the updated Vita version of the ME, but it doesn't seem like it.
Closed Thread

Tags
anime game, little busters