AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-11-30, 16:53   Link #101
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It would be funny to have an alternate story line inside infinite tsukiyomi.
Road to Ninja already depicted this kind of scenario and the results were pretty good. Can't spoil much here though.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 19:06   Link #102
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Road to Ninja already depicted this kind of scenario and the results were pretty good. Can't spoil much here though.
That sounds interesting. I was thinking about Obito testing Naruto, to prove that Naruto is no better than him. So inside the genjutsu he could have both Hinata and Sakura get killed before Naruto's eyes, to prove that Naruto will become like him eventually. Naruto already lost himself once when Pain apparently killed Hinata. I think that for Tobito not only winning is important but also to prove that he is right, and he was already shocked when he heard that Naruto has changed Nagato, so it's probable he would want to prove his dogma by breaking down Naruto. In this chapter he said that Naruto is very similar to his young self but eventually he'll turn out like him, so maybe he will want to prove it if both Kakashi and Naruto challenge his views of the world while they keep fighting. And if he can't break Naruto that could trigger his conversion to the good side and sacrficing himself to save the alliance from Madara.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 20:12   Link #103
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
That sounds interesting. I was thinking about Obito testing Naruto, to prove that Naruto is no better than him. So inside the genjutsu he could have both Hinata and Sakura get killed before Naruto's eyes, to prove that Naruto will become like him eventually. Naruto already lost himself once when Pain apparently killed Hinata. I think that for Tobito not only winning is important but also to prove that he is right, and he was already shocked when he heard that Naruto has changed Nagato, so it's probable he would want to prove his dogma by breaking down Naruto. In this chapter he said that Naruto is very similar to his young self but eventually he'll turn out like him, so maybe he will want to prove it if both Kakashi and Naruto challenge his views of the world while they keep fighting. And if he can't break Naruto that could trigger his conversion to the good side and sacrficing himself to save the alliance from Madara.
Something that surprises me a lot about this manga is that the main villain is never established. First we had Orochimaru but later he confirmed there somebody stronger than him in Akatsuki. Then we had Akatsuki's leader Pain who remained anonymous. Then we learned of Tobi's true colors and his role in the plot's backstory made him a perfect main antagonist for Naruto. Now Madara Uchiha has appeared and I don't know who would be the final (although Madara's backstory makes him more fit to fight Sasuke rather than Naruto).
Old 2012-12-01, 06:56   Link #104
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Madara can't fight Sasuke. The fight would be over in a flash. Sasuke would use Izanami which he copied using the Sharingan's copying abilities, and Madara would be trapped in Izanami world forever unless he somehow manages to redeem himself.

Then Sasuke would be without his eyes and the story would be broken.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 08:54   Link #105
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Madara can't fight Sasuke. The fight would be over in a flash. Sasuke would use Izanami which he copied using the Sharingan's copying abilities, and Madara would be trapped in Izanami world forever unless he somehow manages to redeem himself.

Then Sasuke would be without his eyes and the story would be broken.
perhaps...but if sasukes plan is to revive his clan and restore the uchiha name, madara and obitos current plan interferes with that.
Old 2012-12-01, 09:07   Link #106
HasuMasu
*Artist

How could you possibly expect Madara to not know Izanami's secrets.
Old 2012-12-01, 10:22   Link #107
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Someone from the good guys should die in front of Naruto, not like Jiraya or Asuma x kilometers away, but right before his eyes.
Old 2012-12-01, 11:53   Link #108
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
perhaps...but if sasukes plan is to revive his clan and restore the uchiha name, madara and obitos current plan interferes with that.
That was when they were kids. As I understand it his plan at the moment is to kill everyone, nothing more. Being a wanted criminal doesn't exactly help when you're trying to "restore the Uchiha name".
Old 2012-12-01, 16:37   Link #109
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
So Naruto is gonna use a forbidden jutsu now? I looked it up and it seems that the Kazekiri no jutsu is declared a forbidden jutsu.
Old 2012-12-01, 17:13   Link #110
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

His clone jutsu is forbidden jutsu too.
Old 2012-12-01, 17:41   Link #111
Ushio the Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
So Naruto is gonna use a forbidden jutsu now? I looked it up and it seems that the Kazekiri no jutsu is declared a forbidden jutsu.
You read a bad translation. The kazekiri was used by the sand ninja's with the fans at the back, the jutsu Naruto calls out is the "shinobi alliance jutsu"
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 18:18   Link #112
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
I'm not sure if Sasuke even gives a damn about the Uchiha clan or it's name any more. I hold him more likely to change his mind from destroying Konoha to destroying the whole world.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 06:51   Link #113
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
His clone jutsu is forbidden jutsu too.
Mass clones is. Regular clones isn't.

But yeah, his signature jutsu has been a forbidden jutsu since the very beginning.
Old 2012-12-02, 11:11   Link #114
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
I'm not sure if Sasuke even gives a damn about the Uchiha clan or it's name any more. I hold him more likely to change his mind from destroying Konoha to destroying the whole world.
The last time he appeared he said he wanted to know more about the Uchiha clan before making a move as he remembered Itachi's last words.
Old 2012-12-02, 14:47   Link #115
Amata Sora

I only have a few questions that I would like someone to respond to:
1. Where the hell do you think Sasuke is?
2. There have been 2 Kazekiri no Jutsus mentioned, do you think this one is original?
3. How do you think the ten tails will be defeated? sealing?
On the last question, in my opinion they have to seal it because if you kill a tailed beats, it will regenerate since its made of pure chakra.
4. If sealed, inside who? multiple people? or one?
Please answer, I wanna hear your opinions!
Amata Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 15:10   Link #116
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amata Sora View Post
I only have a few questions that I would like someone to respond to:
1. Where the hell do you think Sasuke is?
2. There have been 2 Kazekiri no Jutsus mentioned, do you think this one is original?
3. How do you think the ten tails will be defeated? sealing?
On the last question, in my opinion they have to seal it because if you kill a tailed beats, it will regenerate since its made of pure chakra.
4. If sealed, inside who? multiple people? or one?
Please answer, I wanna hear your opinions!
hmm, well these are pure speculation since there isn't much to go on yet, so here goes some shots in the dark:

1) i think orochimaru's scroll contained the secrets of the death god. so i think he and sasuke are going to unseal the hokages and part of orochimaru from his stomach and ask hashirama (the one who knows everything) what happened from his perspective. since the death god doesn't need to be summoned in any particular place i assume they are going to one of orochimaru's hideouts where he has some sort of room like the one in which bee trained naruto to use kyuubi mode. in a special type of room, orochimaru and sasuke might be able to control the death god or unseal him or whatever it is they will do. they also probably need bodies for the hokages to enter like in edo-tensei

2) nothing too special. just an advanced wind technique

3 & 4) since the beasts were all given individual personalities i think that naruto will split the juubi back up eventually. the beasts have shown that they are not just masses of pure hatred so i guess they can go live far away from people in their respective animal kingdoms (son goku living with the apes like enma for instance). in the meantime, someone like sasuke or madara may seal the juubi inside themselves, but naruto or hashirama will extract it

it's also possible for madara to seal it inside himself and then be sealed with the juubi inside the death god, but i dont see that happening since the bijuu were given personalities. it wouldn't sit well with naruto or the readers to have them suffer for eternity (which is also why i think the hokages will be released)
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 17:41   Link #117
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

^lol I completely forgot that all of the tailed beasts are actually in there somewhere.
Old 2012-12-05, 00:52   Link #118
james0246

612 discussion thread has been created. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion