Superbad

AAANDD.....

Spoiler for how ichika did THIS to chifuyu we do not know:
Old 2011-02-26, 07:09   Link #562
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Just checked the MF Bunko official site. They delay IS vol 7 to april 8th, and considering MF Bunko usually publish their novel on the end of a month instead of start of a month, I really think they're going to push back the release date again. Well, I guess we'll have to wait longer to see what happened to Ichika after the cliffhanger at vol 6.
I hope someone shield him from getting shot.

By the way, does the LN release dates are usually fixed? I heard vol. 6 was been delayed for so long.

How long did vol. 7 delayed?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 10:07   Link #563
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
There's also the "you're going to be my bride" scene in the anime. I'm not sure about fansub, but I'm pretty sure I heard "omae wa watashi no yome ni suru" in the raw(or something like that with the same meaning).

The subs are right. She really does say that because someone gave her wrong ideas about Japan.
I know that that is what she says, but the fansubs put it like this:

"You are going to be my HUSBAND"

By the way, the battle Ichika & Charlotte v/s Laura & Houki more detailed in the LN, or the anime did a good job with that?

finally, what a shame that not everything of then last part of novel was animated. Maybe it's just me, but those little details are important
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 12:13   Link #564
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Vol 6 was delayed for around 2 month because of author health, not sure how long vol 7 gonna be delayed. Right now it's just a 2 weeks delay, but that could change anytime.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 12:22   Link #565
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
There's also the "you're going to be my bride" scene in the anime. I'm not sure about fansub, but I'm pretty sure I heard "omae wa watashi no yome ni suru" in the raw(or something like that with the same meaning).

The subs are right. She really does say that because someone gave her wrong ideas about Japan.
Or she in her supersoldier ego filled mind makes Ichika the proverbial "bitch" of the relationship.
Old 2011-02-26, 12:36   Link #566
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
I know that that is what she says, but the fansubs put it like this:

"You are going to be my HUSBAND"

By the way, the battle Ichika & Charlotte v/s Laura & Houki more detailed in the LN, or the anime did a good job with that?

finally, what a shame that not everything of then last part of novel was animated. Maybe it's just me, but those little details are important
You were watching the speed-subs, weren't you? To my knowledge, that's the only one that has that line wrong. Ayako rendered that line properly.
Old 2011-02-26, 12:38   Link #567
Javiersansano

I'm not sure about that. I watched the episode in
Spoiler for source of the episode:
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 12:59   Link #568
larethian

whichever the case, the fansubs you watched are wrong.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 21:04   Link #569
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
whichever the case, the fansubs you watched are wrong.
Yeah, the sub group has made an error, but after all, it might be more logical to say husband.

Oh yeah, I'm stalking Teh_Ping's moves on B.-T. as I'm writing this post. The latest change was at 1:58 GMT for...
Old 2011-02-26, 22:11   Link #570
Dragonkid11
A random-man

In the novel she said my wife...
Laura has misunderstood Japan culture to maximum level(and so is other Germanian IS pilots who are Laura partner...they all GOT IT WRONG)
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 23:04   Link #571
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

not sure if this is posted already or is it even true but here is the japanese teaser for vol7
「お愿い! 私の妹と组んで!」 楯无の突然のお愿いに戸惑う一夏。専用机持ちの能力向上を目的として开催される「全学年専用机持ちタッグマ ッチ」、その相手に4组の専用机持ちこと更识簪(さらしき?かんざし)と出场することになる。しかし、肝心 の簪は一夏に诱われても「イヤ」の一点张り。业を煮やした一夏は休日に簪とデートをすることに决める。一方 、タッグを断られたあげく、一夏が他の女子とデートと闻いて気が気ではないヒロイン一同。果たして簪は一夏 と组んでくれるのか。しかも対戦相手は楯无と箒の强力コンビ! 恋の火花散るハイスピード学园バトルラブコメディ、美しき『姉妹たち』の第七弾!
Spoiler:
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 23:54   Link #572
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
not sure if this is posted already or is it even true but here is the japanese teaser for vol7
「お愿い! 私の妹と组んで!」 楯无の突然のお愿いに戸惑う一夏。専用机持ちの能力向上を目的として开催される「全学年専用机持ちタッグマ ッチ」、その相手に4组の専用机持ちこと更识簪(さらしき?かんざし)と出场することになる。しかし、肝心 の簪は一夏に诱われても「イヤ」の一点张り。业を煮やした一夏は休日に簪とデートをすることに决める。一方 、タッグを断られたあげく、一夏が他の女子とデートと闻いて気が気ではないヒロイン一同。果たして簪は一夏 と组んでくれるのか。しかも対戦相手は楯无と箒の强力コンビ! 恋の火花散るハイスピード学园バトルラブコメディ、美しき『姉妹たち』の第七弾!
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Teaser from Vol.1 of the DVD:
Old 2011-02-27, 00:08   Link #573
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Spoiler for Teaser from Vol.1 of the DVD:
Hold it. Is Tatenashi's IS is 4th Gen. ? And who's that "sister"?
Old 2011-02-27, 00:36   Link #574
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Hold it. Is Tatenashi's IS is 4th Gen. ? And who's that "sister"?
Mysterious Lady should be 3rd Gen. Only two 4th Gen exist to complement each other. Sister is a new character name Kanzashi. I assume she would have a 3rd Gen as well, so the match up should be pretty good since Ichika doesn't suck that much nowadays (Houki's still carried by her IS), but the president is really strong.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 00:59   Link #575
ZeKeR
Superbad

cool....

i pray to God now KGB-like operations conducted against him by Russia... PLEASE.... it would suck if tatenashi was an operative...
Old 2011-02-27, 01:42   Link #576
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
cool....

i pray to God now KGB-like operations conducted against him by Russia... PLEASE.... it would suck if tatenashi was an operative...
It is now FSB, not KGB.

It would be even sucks if Russia is portrayed as a same old typical bad guys, again. Damn, I'm getting tired of hearing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Mysterious Lady should be 3rd Gen. Only two 4th Gen exist to complement each other. Sister is a new character name Kanzashi. I assume she would have a 3rd Gen as well, so the match up should be pretty good since Ichika doesn't suck that much nowadays (Houki's still carried by her IS), but the president is really strong.
What is Mysterious Lady in Russian again?

By the way, does some 3rd Gen. IS are compatible to become 4th Gen. IS?

Well, as long as Ichika got an excellent training, it would be much better. And please don't tell if he still use the typical one-hit-kill only technique. I wish he could have the multiple-slashes skill.

But, which part of Vol. 7 that tournament take place?
Old 2011-02-27, 04:28   Link #577
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Spoiler:
Are you sure this is a "real" japanese teaser? A lot of the kanji there is a simplified Chinese kanji (like 机, 识 or 开) which isn't used in Japanese kanji(in Japanese, the kanji used should be 機, 識, and 開 respectively). Even Tatenashi's name is written in Chinese Simplified han-zi instead of Japanese kanji(楯无 instead of 楯無). It could be just a Chinese fan of the series making up the fake teaser.

3rd gen IS could never be a 4th Gen IS unless it's completely overhauled(meaning only the core is reused) since the technology is just that different. Well, so far the only one who can make 4th Gen IS is Tabane, and considering her god-like ability, maybe she could upgrade an IS to later technology after all if she wants(which she probably won't do it for anyone other Houki, Ichika, or Chifuyu since she doesn't care for any other human beside those 3)

About Ichika, why would he not use his ability to one-hit-kill enemy considering it's a unique and very powerful technique that no IS can defend from? He only learned how to maneuver his IS better but Reiraku Byakuya is still his ultimate technique to defeat the enemy.

Last edited by kuroishinigami; 2011-02-27 at 04:58.
Old 2011-02-27, 05:11   Link #578
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Are you sure this is a "real" japanese teaser? A lot of the kanji there is a simplified Chinese kanji (like 机, 识 or 开) which isn't used in Japanese kanji(in Japanese, the kanji used should be 機, 識, and 開 respectively). Even Tatenashi's name is written in Chinese Simplified han-zi instead of Japanese kanji(楯无 instead of 楯無). It could be just a Chinese fan of the series making up the fake teaser.

3rd gen IS could never be a 4th Gen IS unless it's completely overhauled(meaning only the core is reused) since the technology is just that different. Well, so far the only one who can make 4th Gen IS is Tabane, and considering her god-like ability, maybe she could upgrade an IS to later technology after all if she wants(which she probably won't do it for anyone other Houki, Ichika, or Chifuyu since she doesn't care for any other human beside those 3)

About Ichika, why would he not use his ability to one-hit-kill enemy considering it's a unique and very powerful technique that no IS can defend from? He only learned how to maneuver his IS better but Reiraku Byakuya is still his ultimate technique to defeat the enemy.
I see... So it's like if the old hull is 'worn out' and 'dismantled' while the core is remain intact, then there would be a possibilities to upgrade into 4th Gen. Is it?

As for that one-hit-kill thing, I'm just asking. Cause some of them get annoyed when they saw that repetitively in the anime.

By the way, how is Reiraku Byakuya? And can you tell more about Setsura?
Old 2011-02-27, 06:58   Link #579
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Hmmm.... that question has been asked repeatedly already. Look at the IS technology thread to check the explanation.
Old 2011-02-27, 08:10   Link #580
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
You'll first need to have enough energy remaning and also to be able to hit your opponent.

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen