AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2006-07-21, 11:55   Link #441
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
If i remember well, SCHOOL DAYS is a full-animated bishojo game featuring romance, drama and suspence with sociophatic psycho-moe schoolgirls in a school-life setup.

SUMMER DAYS is a full-animated sequel with an alternative story featuring the same girls less-sociophatic but in a more romantic, less bloody story. Instead the school, the scenario is a beach during the summer.

Unfortunately, the two are just in japanese. But you can check at least the demos.
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-22, 23:54   Link #442
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

I've been looking to buy a copy of To Heart 2 for PC but i cant seem to find one, is it out of print already o_0
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-23, 00:26   Link #443
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGilis
Unfortunately, the two are just in japanese. But you can check at least the demos.
If you can watch raw anime, playing Summer days should be fairly easy and understandable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit
I've been looking to buy a copy of To Heart 2 for PC but i cant seem to find one, is it out of print already o_0
I would normally recommend amazon.jp, but they don't ship software to the U.S... >.>

Cheapest place would be Paletmail. Here's the Link
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-23, 08:24   Link #444
martino
makes no files now

All these games look so good...why doesn't the world use one language???!!!

*cries*
Old 2006-07-24, 11:46   Link #445
Spuffy
オウカ~

Looks like âge decided to release all ages versions of both MuvLuv games. Apart from cursing them because I've to save up for them, I thought the rather long explanation of what made the decision quite interesting.
http://www.muvluv.com/product00_muv_entrance.html
At least MuvLuv will undergo some uppgrades like increased resolution (1024x600).
Spuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 19:38   Link #446
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudnine
@Shinova

I figured out the /H address for H2O - /HA8@4151B0

This should hook all the text for the game. Use /KS1 if necessary.

That's it for me today.... -_- zZz (no more debugging...)
A little late, but thank you very very much! I wish more people were as prompt as you are.

EDIT: Thank god, it works perfectly!! WooT!!!
Old 2006-07-26, 22:01   Link #447
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova
A little late, but thank you very very much! I wish more people were as prompt as you are.

EDIT: Thank god, it works perfectly!! WooT!!!
Check the AGTH thread at HF. I posted a few other /H addresses for some of my favorite games.

Quote:
At least MuvLuv will undergo some uppgrades like increased resolution (1024x600).
ooo~ widescreen sumika goodness ^^ can't wait!!!
Old 2006-07-31, 02:21   Link #448
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

So I'm playing H2O now. This game is sooooo good.

Spoiler for H2O:
Old 2006-07-31, 09:02   Link #449
endofuniverse
hmmmm...

I'm crawling slowly through Ever17. After first 2 endings, Tsugumi's and Sora's, I can say it's fine game, maybe not as great as some were saying, but ok, maybe I'll be more positive once I'm done with other endings.
Also playing MuvLuv (thought I should play it first before starting MuvLuv Alternative), not sure if it's my cup of tea though it's probably the funniest eroge Ive had chance of playing.
endofuniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 11:12   Link #450
demonkd
prince of all demons

well....i go to a game site where i can play these games for free......although there made by the ppl who go to that so there not very good
demonkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-17, 03:18   Link #451
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Ah~~~ Finally finished part of the backlog of games I've left during the summer. (;゚∀゚)=3

Here are a few reviews from some of the top candidates on the list~

H2O [Makura] - For their first project, this is one excellent game. Good production, casting, and overall storyline. The music is also beautiful, consisting of acoustical and piano tracks and a wonderful ED inserts. The afterstory is a welcome addition as it fleshes out the characters personalities. However, I just can't help but not like the darker H-scenes that come up during the latter half.
Score 86/100

Nursery Rhyme [Lump of Sugar] - Pretty standard fare Bishoujo game. Nothing to really note here except for the excellent scenario script for Yukina, one of the main heroines. The story does have an interesting premise surrounding magic, but fails to utilize it well, resulting in a somewhat half-hearted attempt. Still, it was a fun and enjoyable experience.
Score 76/100

Yoake Mae Yori Ruriirona [August] - I really had high hopes for their latest work, especially since Operation Sanctuary is one of my favorite games. Still, once you complete Feena's scenario, the rest of the game becomes a bit bland. I can see why they choose to have her as a mandatory heroine during first play...
Score 78/100 (if Feena only = 95/100)

Lamune [Nekonekosoft] - I really tried to like this game, I really did. Especially since I loved Mizuiro. However, Lamune falls short from being a great game, to just being slightly above average. The dialogue was a bit stiff, scenarios were short and didn't focus well on key events. Usually when you complete a scenario, you feel a sense of completion. However, with Lamune you feel like something is missing once the credits roll... wierd..
Score 74/100

Amanatsu [Chuablesoft] - It looks like another summer game because.... well it is one. Still the characters here are very memorable, especially Sakurako. I would recommend this one to those who like simple, easy reading.
Score 81/100

...And my highly recommended title for the summer.... *drum roll*  (゚∀゚) ゚ ・*:.。. .。.:*・

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cloudnine; 2006-08-17 at 05:38.
Old 2006-08-17, 12:23   Link #452
martino
makes no files now

Non of them in english I guess, huh
Old 2006-08-17, 16:24   Link #453
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino
Non of them in english I guess, huh
Hint: Oh! Text Hooker or AGTH.
Old 2006-08-18, 08:18   Link #454
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Hint: Oh! Text Hooker or AGTH.
Hint: Try and learn Japanese if you have the time =p Better use of time seen as AGTH translations barely make any sense at all most of the time. Plus if you're into the genre you'll be able to read future stuff better and better, and lots of other things too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudnine
Yoake Mae Yori Ruriirona [August] - I really had high hopes for their latest work, especially since Operation Sanctuary is one of my favorite games. Still, once you complete Feena's scenario, the rest of the game becomes a bit bland. I can see why they choose to have her as a mandatory heroine during first play...
Score 78/100 (if Feena only = 95/100)
Bah, really? I was looking forward to reading that one too (love August's art), still will but =/
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-18, 09:28   Link #455
DaFool
Resident devil

Here's an original English one which honestly is pretty darn good.

http://atp.manga.sk/games/o3/o3.htm

Technically its not H because its not graphic, but there is sex.

Imho it beats many (not all) of the doujin games, whether from jp / wherever.
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-18, 10:14   Link #456
Anime Online

Currently, my favorites are two titles from Softhouse Chara.

グリンスヴァールの森の中~成長する学園~
Greensvaile No Mori No Naka ~Seichousuru Gakuen~

巣作りドラゴン
Suzukuri Dragon

I love Softhouse Chara games because of the lovable voice acting, the humor and the addictive gameplay. What also distinguish Softhouse Chara from the other Ero-game companies is their awesome omake section: filled with humor and little nuances of the Japanese language, it shows the company truly put alot of heart into making their games.
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-18, 16:02   Link #457
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra
Bah, really? I was looking forward to reading that one too (love August's art), still will but =/
Ah! Don't let that mislead you. The games I review were the top candidates on the list for best games I've played so far this year. Being the top 5 out of 30+ odd games is pretty good score in itself so it's definitely on the recommend list~ ( ゚∀゚)b

It's kind of difficult to explain, but if you've played August-soft games before, Yoake Mae Yori Ruriirona will feel very nostalgic. The homey athmosphere, the surrealistic twist in the story, a past with lost memories, first encounters, sad farewells. These little nuances in the story give it the sort game that you would expect from August.

So play it! I have a feeling that you'll definitely enjoy it, especially Feena's story. Also, the animated version is coming soon this fall, so all the more better to play the actual game before seeing a hacked version of it! ゚∀゚)ノ
Old 2006-08-18, 16:42   Link #458
shadowplay
passive observer

The only this year's eroge I liked so far was Scarlett (Nekoneko), which was fun and well done overall.

Also played この青空に約束を- (Giga) and もしも明日が晴れならば (Palette) but in the end found both games kinda mediocre especially later one, kinda makes me wonder why those titles have such high score on erogamescape, maybe in the sea of all-moe-and-no-substance nonsense thats ruling the market they stand out somehow. Also started Imitation Lover (Light) but never finished....maybe some day, I liked angstiness of it.

As for future games, liked the demo of PP-ピアニッシモ (Innocent Grey) though i think it won't be as good as Cartagra, and the first fan disc of ef (Minori) which was basically 20min intro for the actual game(s). Also Silvery White (Ohgetsu) movie was good, looking forward for the demo.
shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-18, 17:53   Link #459
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I just started Braban. Pretty interesting. I haven't hit any mind-shattering story developments yet (of course, I'm still struggling to get AGTH working with this thing) but it's so far worth playing. Pretty cute characters. The focus on a school music group is one I haven't seen before.

I'm enjoying Happiness a lot more though. Everything just works in that particular game.

And it should be criminal for a *** to be that cute. (re: Jun )

EDIT: Cloudnine, can I have a link to that getchu best list?
Old 2006-08-18, 20:14   Link #460
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
I just started Braban. Pretty interesting. I haven't hit any mind-shattering story developments yet (of course, I'm still struggling to get AGTH working with this thing) but it's so far worth playing. Pretty cute characters. The focus on a school music group is one I haven't seen before.

I'm enjoying Happiness a lot more though. Everything just works in that particular game.

And it should be criminal for a *** to be that cute. (re: Jun )

EDIT: Cloudnine, can I have a link to that getchu best list?
okay~ ゚∀゚)ノ

Spoiler for Getchu link:

Happiness is still on my wait list to play, but from all the praise I've heard about it it doesn't dissapoint~ I'm definitely looking forward to playing it and it's sequel Happiness re:luck, but that's after I finish Bra-ban and Kaguya's last game School Project. The ecchi humor in this game is off the chart... ;;゚Д゚)

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel